[taiwan Drama '08/'09] Love Or Bread (我的億萬面包)

Guest Yvonne

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plumangel3

im really looking forward to this :D they're so awesome together and we'll get to see them onscreen again in less than 3 days xD

thanks for all the updates ! :)

Guest maytan00101

TV Guesting Air Dates

16th Nov - Amanda's Life Show, 9pm, CTI

17th Nov - Amanda's Life Show, 1am, CTI

17th Nov - 100% Entertainment, 6pm, GTV

19th Nov - I Love Blackie, 10pm, Channel V

22nd Nov - 100% Entertainment, 6pm, GTV

22nd Nov - Bai Wan Da Ge Xing, 8pm, TTV

---------------------------------------------------

waiting for airdates for:

Ma La Tian Hou Gong

Kang Xi Lai Le

finished airing:

02nd Nov - Diamond Club, 8pm, TTV

12th Nov - 100% Entertainment LIVE, 6pm, GTV

14th Nov - Bai Wan Xiao Xue Tang. 8pm, TTV

15th Nov - Zong Yi Da Ge Da, 8pm, CTV

Ep 1 is up! Please check out the 1st page!

It would be great if we can have some mirror links. Or maybe we can wait, and someone upload the ydy version. Thanks!

Guest mintiful

i watch the first few parts and waiting for the rest to load on youtube.

but i love it already. its pretty funny.

can't wait for more. arjoe is <333

its so different from their characters in iswak.

joe cracks me up a lot. lol

EPISODE 1!! ^____^

I like it so far, it's pretty different from other stories, i like the switch of characters lol, nice to see them act fairly well in their respective roles. Not much plot-wise to comment on but...can't wait to see more...Joe's character's hard to wrap my head around though..he seems really lazy and rude lol..wonder how he'll change =)

EPISODE 1!! ^____^

I like it so far, it's pretty different from other stories, i like the switch of characters lol, nice to see them act fairly well in their respective roles. Not much plot-wise to comment on but...can't wait to see more...Joe's character's hard to wrap my head around though..he seems really lazy and rude lol..wonder how he'll change =)

oh it's out.. yeah!! gotta go home and download it.

Joe's character is suppose to be like that.. lazy, rude, just want to get rich by doing nothing.. hehe..

but deep down he's really nice and stand up for justice.. hehe... love Joe!! he's so hot!!

Guest summers83

I love Joe's new character. It really seemed different from his past roles. He really suited this role. I think his acting is rather good here though it's a little exaggerated at times but this is how the character is supposed to be. But after watching the 1st episode and seeing the previews for the 2nd episode, it somehow reminded me of the storyline / plot from 无赖汉. I don't know what was the English title but it stars Jang Hyuk and Lee Dae Hae.

Jang Hyuk is a freeloafer who also thinks of becoming rich by just conning young women who have money into falling for him and cheating their money. He mistakes Lee Dae Hae is a person who is worth 30 million won so he tries to win her heart only to find himself later really falling for her. On the other hand, there is another rich guy who later falls for her too and tries to pursue her but her heart has already belonged to Jang Hyuk. So far I have watched till Episode 6 so I dunno how the ending will turn out.

The plot is a little similar in my opinion. Perhaps it was just coincidence. But later Joe Cheng will find out that Ariel is actually the granddaughter of a rich man then he will start to get interested in her too rite.

Guest ichii-berry

I love these two couples... i actually really hope that they get together.. they were just too cute together in It started with a kiss and They kiss again XD I saw the first episode for this drama, and i gotta say, it is really different in term of they personality and character compared to ISWAK ^^

Archived