[taiwan Drama '08/'09] Love Or Bread (我的億萬面包)

Guest Yvonne

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this drama atm. Love their acting.. so natural.

Compare to Miss no good, which is childish and their acting skills is still immature.

There's "behind the scenes" in last Sunday's ep... and u get to see how good their acting skills are.

Can I ask, which one is the korean actor in the drama? Is it the ex-boyfriend?

What about the new girl that works at the Cafe? I think her voice has been dubbed.

Guest nzabanal

I really love LOB.. This a realistic drama that you can find in each person's personalities.. Of codurse this is a different kind of characterization as compared to ISWAK and TKA.. Nevertheless..LOB offers a different kind of feeling in the story.. I just do hope ti gets up in the rating.. this a combination that offers a different feeling for Ariel lin and Joe Cheng.

Of course, you'll definitely at the start really like the character of Frank..who is abusing the goodness of ShangMe and basically a lazy person taking of advantage of one's goodness.

This is the expectation of what will be the character of Frank in the Future and how will Shang Mei be in the future.. this is one thing you ahd to see in the future episodes. where will they bring their characters...

Guest Anri Lin

Oh wow, roles switched?! I. want. to. watch. this.

XDD

I love it when Ariel acts maturely but I haven't watched Joe act in any other show other than ISWAK so I'm really looking forward to this, hehe.

Guest summers83

that guy was introduced hin ep 4! whats his name? he looks good =] ariel looked cutei n her chicken costume ^^

His name is Bryant Chang. He's been acting in almost all the shows that Mike or Ariel Lin acted in. I already noticed him since I saw him in his first debut drama, Love Contract (starring Mike He adn Ariel Lin). He's starred with Mike He in Express Boy, starred with Ariel Lin in Tokyo Juliet (opposite Wu Chun) and now in this drama. In all three dramas, he always likes Ariel Lin but never gets her.

^

Thanks for the info. Thinking about it, I remember him. Well, from the numerous of Taiwan dramas that I have watched until now. Too bad coz when I watch Taiwan dramas I don't bother about other things such as the casts (aside from the lead) and the ratings and the likes, well, this was before. I hope to see Bryant in a more leading role. His own drama. :)

Guest mama bear

agree! i think ariel lin looks good with the other guy..im starting to really like this drama..but unfornunately FRANK or cai jin lai sometimes get on my nerves...

i just wonder..how can a person be that cruel and trickster...

but i really love this..nice to see ariel act snobbish and strong! jiayou!

Archived