[taiwan Drama '08/'09] Love Or Bread (我的億萬面包)

Guest Yvonne

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG so excited!

The pics are making me impatient!

I loved these two in ISWAK and TKA! ~

And Joe is absolutely gorgeous!!!

and the characters they are playing seems to be quite funny!!!

:)

Oh wow their in a new show together, again!

I'd be looking forward to this one since I love them so much in ISWAK and TKA. <3

& Ariel Lin got prettier, I think she lost some baby fat on her face lol <3

Guest Yvonne

Wow, cool pics!!! Thanks clover, maytan, mikki for sharing!

Sorry all, I have been neglecting this thread for a while. Please forgive me. I have uploaded the latest 2 clips regarding filming. I think LoB will be fun to watch!

Please check the 1st page for the d/ls.

Omg how could I not have known about this? T_______T

yay ariel&joe back together again

fjdk;afjda; <3

I'M SO EXCITED.

this thread will be my new homage for Ariel&Joe haha<3

I was sad when TKA was over.

Can't wait to see the turn out of this drama. From the filming& pictures - it looks like it's gonna be good and real fun(ny!). (:

Yvonne you've created like.. all the ariel&joe project threads lol.

I'm glad cause you always update the first post. hehe. :)

Guest **clover**

LOB magscan

credit: asianfanatics.net

no.167 Joe Zheng - Ariel Lin Best Couple 郑元畅林依晨最佳情侣档

43aa37d358b4361a3bf3cf68.jpg

c421d788d6b1078ea5c27268.jpg

[play] no.126 我的亿万面包 原来幸福其实早已拥有

6f76b21b8c4879038618bffc.jpg

e49f4216073bce5020a4e9fc.jpg

[fan]no.47-我的亿万面包

6fbfb7fd5c7f510c09244df3.jpg

9ef1d043b352500973f05df3.jpg

more BTS pic .. this kind spoiler .. so ariel will be running bride in here .. she will had 2 wedding one with enhao ( bryant) and one with joe .. so look beautifull in both dresss

1443001432.jpg

1443001437.jpg

cfe8ab2c72e43ff68a1399f6.jpg

this wedding with joe /frank .. woowo gosh it look so real

untitled12.jpg

92f885313f6e2503ebc4aff6.jpg

credit wretch blog

Guest miranda

extracted from Baidu

Did some translation, do forgive if it is not done correctly.

【剧情简介】

本名蔡进来的法兰克,他的人生只能用一事无成四字形容,希望身价上亿却从不脚踏实地,连地下钱庄都上门讨债跪地求饶,曾善美出身平凡,却比一般人更努力工作更乐观向上,她每天三份工作,除了养父母,养哥嫂,养侄子,每个月还定期汇钱给在美国攻读硕士的小白脸男朋友。

Frank's life can only be described as nothing being accomplished, he hopes that he has trillions but was never willing to work for it.

Shan Mei born in a average home, but she is very hardworking. She holds 3 jobs everyday, beside supporting parents, brother and sister-in-law, nephew, every month also send money to boyfriend studying in the states.

善美不顾家人的反对,决心为爱走天涯, 辞去工作远走美国与男友结婚却惨遭背叛,没了钱也时失去感情,当善美失魂落魄偷偷回到台湾时,竟开始遇上frank开始衰神附身,更不接受的是竟然还得每天共同生活在破屋里。

Shan Mei refused to listen to family advise, willing to sacrifice for love, resigned and went to States to marry her boyfriend, but only found being betrayed by him. Without money and love, Shan Mei secretly went back to Taiwan and met Frank and started to have lots of bad luck. Worst, she has to stay with him in the same home.

一个懒散不负责,一个勤劳又善良,两个截然不同的人唯一相似处竟然是为了钱愁苦,frank看着善美用力打拼生活着,从不顺眼、渐渐产生了心动的感觉,不善言辞的他,只敢表面摆烂背后默默付出,甚至愿意为了善美的幸福而离开。此时,善美遇见了所有女人心中的白马王子---恩浩,比较这frank的无理、欺骗、不长进,恩浩有钱又温柔体贴,跟善美产生了安定的感觉,可是当她决定与恩浩在一起时,frank的点点滴滴却又让她割舍不下。。。

One is a lazy and irresponsible, one is a hardworking and kind, 2 different characters only means of communication is money. Frank seeing how Shan Mei works for money, from disapproving , slowly develop feelings for her. Not knowing how to express himself, he show his concern without her knowledge, even willing to leave for her happiness. At this moment, Shan Mei met everyone's prince charming, enhao. Compared to Frank's unreasonable, cheating, enhao's wealth and gentleness, Shan Mei develop a kind of stable feeling, when she decides to settle down with enhao, Frank's past actions let her become undecisive......

【角色饰演】

蔡进来(法兰克) ☆郑元畅☆ 男 22岁

法兰克,本名蔡进来,不过他嫌本名太俗,加上爱慕虚荣的缘故,初次见面的人他自我介绍为法兰克,认识他一辈子的人,他也相当坚持要叫他法兰克。

目前为止人生只能用『一事无成』四字形容,因为嫌本名太土,规定别人叫他法兰克,为什麼叫法兰克?因为有钱人公子哥肯定都有个英文名字。他最大的乐趣就是每天做发财的白日梦,希望身价上亿却从不脚踏实地,和时下大多数年轻人一样,是一个翻不了身的卡奴。个性虽然懒散不切实际,但其实心地善良富有正义感,童心未泯的他常做些让人气结的事,但关键时刻总能展现男子气概。

Frank's name is Chai Jin Lai, he found it non trendy. Whenever he introduces himself he will use Frank, even those known him for life, he insists that they call him Frank. He is unaccomplised, why he insist on Frank? Because every rich man would have a Englis name. His interest is to dream of being rich but never willing to work for it. Same as younger generation, he owns lots of credit debts. Although he is lazy and unrealistic, he has a kind heart, being childish, he always upset people, but at crucial time, he will show his man power.

曾善美☆林依晨 ☆ 20岁

现代苦命阿信,从小赚钱养家,是个孝顺为家人付出的乖孩子,别人说的话都信,别人挖的陷阱照跳,人生格言恪遵脚踏实地四字,个性直率没心眼,在爱情上是个十足的傻子 ,感情迟钝不善表达,但个性脆弱容易大哭,因为不得已和法兰克同住,最后爱上法兰克。

New times Ah Shin, has been supporting the family since young. A filial child, willing to scarifice for the family. Believes in everyone, even when a trap is set, she will jump in. She believes that one must be down to earth. In love she is a 100% fool, slow and not able to express herself well. She is weak emotionally and tends to cry. Due to circumstanes, stayed with Frank but eventually fell in love with him.

Guest aybeedee

yea im excted to see ths one because was sick of watching them play the tole in iswak ahahah

not that s bad or anything but yea...

Guest sugarcakes

LOB magscan

credit: asianfanatics.net

no.167 Joe Zheng - Ariel Lin Best Couple 郑元畅林依晨最佳情侣档

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z298/lo...61a3bf3cf68.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/xia...78ea5c27268.jpg

Am I reading this right? it says on the first page that they started filming on August 26th of this year, but the magazine scan says it's airing in November? That's super duper fast.

Archived