[taiwan Drama '08/'09] Love Or Bread (我的億萬面包)

Guest Yvonne

summers83 I think you're talking about "Robbers". I watched it before. If that is similar to that then I guess it really is good. But "Robbers" is much more dramatic in genre. I think LoB is more relaxed and gentle.

I still haven't watched the first episode. *shoot me* :D I'll try this weekend. I have a lot of catching up to do with all the series I'm currently watching. ugh...

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started watching the first part. ^^ I'm still trying to absorb that he's not Zhi Shu so I did not finish it. But it looks good, the opening mv is funny. =)

I like the 1st episode. Ariel Lin's character is not much annoying as the one in "It starts with a kiss". Their relationship proceeds in more natural ways, not typical "cool guy and stupid girl couple". The jokes are not that funny but it's enjoyable, it keeps me watching until the end, instead of fast-forwarding like I did with ISWAS.

Guest xmoshixkon

do you know when the translation will be up??

you can watch the first episode with subtitle on mysoju.com

i've just finished watching it there :)

preview of ep 2 ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOnsTm4mLd0

this arjoe on blackie show .. gosh they both too cute

th_Blackiewmv.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vdenBSjgxs

here arjoe accidently met each other at japan airport ..

IMG_7353.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVl0iKochQ

here wrap up party of love or bread .. joe really cute he so drunk that day

th_wrapup2wmv.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDnrEKp8dGM

credit pic AF@joe thread

Guest heartdrops

^ Ah They are on the blackie show?! *runs off to watch it*

I watched the first episodes a few days ago. I have to say.. Joe looks good in this series hahas.. much better than his looks in ISWAK with his curly (?) hair? LOL.

Ep 2 is ready to d/l! :) Please check the 1st page.

I personally like the 2nd ep much more...I think I am finally getting used to seeing them as "different" characters! They are so cute!

mikki, thanks so much for the sweet gifs!!! Awwww...it's just love! :lol:

Scans credit to Joesfamily Forum.

Translation by Yvonne (Yvonne228).

Joe's interview on AM Entertainment 07/26/07

“If I find the right one, I would treat her like my precious gem. I would never play pranks on her! Also, I am more realistic instead of romantic, so I will give her (my special one) practical gifts, such as camera or cell phone!”

this part made me go squee. LOL.

hmmm. if my memory serves me right, Joe gave Ariel an iPhone for her bday.

*coughmajorhintcough*

so yeah. something's def going on. :P

wow. it is true.

they're too comfy around one another. look where Joe's hand is. o_______0

OMG. Just finished watching LOB episode one!

Joe's character is hilarious. It's refreshing for me to see him in a character opposite that of the one he played in ISWAK. It's like Ariel and Joe switched characters all of a sudden. LOL. Too cute. Ariel's the one who's giving him a hard time this time around. XD

I watched ArJoe's epi on Blackie's show too.

Anyone who thought that Ariel wasn't talking much when Joe was picking a girl to kiss? harhar.

Someone must be jealoussss.

LMAO at Joe being all drunk at LOB's wrap up party! :lol:

I really thought he was gonna kiss Ariel when he grabbed her at one point!

It was so cute that he was all over her. lol. Ariel is such a sweetie, trying to protect Joe's image despite being drunk. <3

I can't wait to see more LOB episodes! =] *waves*

I'm glad that ArJoe chemistry and image is not stucked at their portrayal in ISWAK. They were able to get out of the box of their previous works and that is what is good about this loveteam.

EPISODE 2!!!

definitely not one of those dramas that drag out for ages. I feel bad for ariel's character =O

but may many halirious momments hahahaha.

Guest ^w-nGz^

i love this drama..

can't wait for the episode3!!

Frank a.k.a Cai Jin Lai is so comical.. especially his hilarious expressions!!

everyone should go try out Love or Bread!!

=)

Can't wait for ep 3. I'm again getting addicted. I love how when I decide to watch and like the drama, I really finish it. It's rare for me to start watching one and don't finish up. I have good taste in choosing dramas... well, for Korean and Taiwanese that is. :D

It's refreshing to see these two old (not literal, ok) tandems. :) They have a special way of making the audience stick to them. :D

Archived