[taiwan Drama '08/'09] Love Or Bread (我的億萬面包)

Guest Yvonne

Guest escapist

Just finished ep05. The story is kinda developing too slowly for my own liking, but man, gotta say Ariel Lin is one solid actress. So glad she's doing this role.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anri Lin

Ahhh, I wanna watch Episode 3 with subs and its out but the vikii links that MySoju has doesn't play, anyone know of another site? Crunchy is behind too.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

oooh..joe and ariel again. sounds interesting! maybe will watch :]

i think a lot of good dramas are appearing nowadays :]

Guest mama bear

well...its kinda good but there are some parts that are quite boring..but im hoping that later on its going to be more enjoyable. =D

but its nice to see that they had a swap in character! hehehehe

yea the drama is starting really really slow.....i'm only watching it cause of Joe...hehee...but i'm hoping it will get better!! thanks for the link for ep 3 eng sub! the one on mysoju is broken...thanks again!!

Hi all, I like to share some news. The rating for Love or Bread had been rather promising though it's still not first in rank. Yesterday rating hits a 2(around the very end of the drama)!

Rating for yesterday (15mins interval):

台視 中視 華視

22:00 3.58 1.56 1.06

22:15 3.35 1.41 0.75

22:30 3.56 1.68 0.71

22:45 3.43 1.91 0.79

23:00 3.15 1.89 0.89

23:15 1.67 1.94 0.72

23:30 1.12 1.91 0.51

23.45 0.45 2.22 0.16

Average rating: 1.81

Credits: Ariel Lin China Baidu bar

Note: Middle in bold(中視) is the rating for Love or Bread.

Though it's just a small improvement and not the best yet, I'm happy that it's slowly increasing. Let's keep our faith high for this drama! =)

Archived