[taiwan Drama '08/'09] Love Or Bread (我的億萬面包)

Guest Yvonne

Guest maytan00101

Joe left a very short message in JF....

he said he's done filming for LoB and now he is waiting for the show to air...

gosh the taiwan part of filming finished in about 35days!!! now the only parts to be filmed are those of ariel in hang Zhou, China and LoB is officially over!! that is super super fast...i want more news, bts and whatever news we can get...everything is too rushed!!!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yvonne

Congrats to Ariel being nominated for best drama actress (for her role as Xiang Qin)!!! :wub:

She was interviewed...and Joe was there to share the joy. He said that he didn't realize today was the day when nominees were announced...so he was confused when Ariel came up to him, and said, "Thank you." Hehehehe, so sweet!

The interview is available for d/l...please check the 1st page.

Guest maytan00101

i really think 100% Entertainment can be very weird at times

here's a 4 second clip on what was meant to be news in YLBFB...Joe and Ariel making bread...but in the end no news was shown so we only have this 4 second clip!

土豆

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oQ_p6_pGoBY/

i remember the time when they were still filming TKA and YLBFB showed a short teaser in the police station in guam but in the end no news about it was shown either...

Guest addictedtoyou

OMG!!! i can't wait till they finished this one.. i thought i will for long time to watch them together again.... i wish it's 2009 already... :)

i'm very big fan of them..

some pic on LOB prescon in hangzhou oct 13

3ab6fdd3894ffdc5a9ec9a8a.jpg

1b796222bf12ccbe4623e88qt9.jpg

other guy name Wu Jian Fei he will play ariel/shanmei's ex bf who live in china .. he look cute too . woow so many hot guy in lob cast now

0b2cf4f2a9b17f09b17ec54ny3.jpg

d3bbbc1c4d9e4d9186d6b64e.jpg

U1982P28T3D2203354F329DT20081013180.jpg

arjoe look so good together

credit jarvis fanclub and sina

here more of Frank and shan mei .. oh woow the pic is great ..i cannot wait to see it now .. arjoe was great .. look at pic dont see trade of zs and xq no more .. that so great ..

5-1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

credit linyichen.com

Guest cpopbaby19

OMG! I can't wait for this drama to air~ 8D I was like "can't ariel and joe have another drama?!" when TKA finished! LOL.

The pics are great! <3 I can't wait watching them again! <333 They're so adorable together. But, is it really gonna air on 2009? @__@

Guest maytan00101

about the drama title...i am not so sure if they changed the title officially or it will just be the title that they will use in mainland china cause as we all know mainland china has this weird habit of changing the titles of dramas when the drama airs over there...

from what i noticed the chinese title was changed from 我的一万面包 (wo de yi wan mian bao/my trillion bread) to 我的爱情面包 (wo de ai qing mian bai/my love bread)...but i saw that the english they used in mainland is also love or bread...

all the news articles released in taiwan today still used 我的一万面包....let's wait if CTV/GTV will announce a change in title chinese or english...

Thanks maytan, Mikki, clover & others for keeping this thread up-to-date, especially with pic posting! Really appreciate that...because I am not good at posting photos...hehehehe. Therefore, all I could do is upload the latest news clips.

The clip Mikki mentioned above is ready for d/l now...pls check 1st page! :)

Cheers everyone!!!

Guest KamichamaN

I love all you guys who keep up with all this info, I know I never could. I am SO EXCITED to watch this, it looks like it'll be delicious. I don't care what anybody says, arjoe has so much onscreen (and offscreen) chemistry so a drama with them in it, especially where they're romantically involved, is one worth watching. I look forward to spazzing about it when it airs (and is subbed...does anyone know if a group is picking it up?)

this first teaser of LOB .. there rumor said it will air on nov 16 after Hot shot .. woow this is exciting ..

ad4b343a349be8f114cecb7f.jpg

credit shirley for the scap ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0EitTgOUA

lob cast also already done fliming in hangzhou china ..they been fliming in west lake for couple scene , here some pic of ariel /shan mei and jarvis/jin yong scene

large_WfEC_2125f198172.jpg

large_f3GH_1855p198172.jpg

Guest Mardi09

i cannot believe they are coming out with ANOTHER drama together...

i haven't even watched ISWAK 2 yet!!!

grr....but i'm so totally looking forward to this!

they're actually the ONLY coupling i watch of taiwanese dramas...and i don't watch a lot..:D

Archived