[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

ahhh ... thanks for the clarifications. i was not paying attention to reading the subs when he was listing all his demands during his check-ins. keke ... so it's definitely by habit.

no wonder lby was giving him dirty look!!! hahahaha ... thanks for mentioning the corelation ...

this drama is great ... i'm reviving my old crush on ajw again. keke

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^no problem :) glad i can help out by clarifying some things.

oh oh!! me too~~~I'm going back to the past when I was a huge AJW fan...'star in my heart' days...aww~~such good times...excluding the hairstyle...he still looks practically the same...just the hair, little tanner and older...but still looking good. :)

I also like this Kyle dude...though he is very suspicious/mysterious...but I guess that is why I like him...but it seems like he is going to be the antagonist...coz it's all for the revenge??

Guest tjadl6386

Kyle's serious facial expression reminds me of So Ji Sup from What Happened In Bali. They both had pretty mysterious characters in both series.

Guest chief

i don't know whether it's true but i think i read somewhere that when they are studying in us.

oyn helped ajw by introducing him to a part time job at the hospital she's training at. i think that is something to do with sperms?? that's why she's able to get hold of his sperm (i think).

i am also being hooked onto this drama...

hope the rating goes up!!

Guest purplexx

exupery, the reason why i said that OYA took AJW's sperms for artificial fertilization was because in one of the episodes (I cannot remember which one..), while AJW and OYA were in the house talking and drinking wine etc, OYA showed him a photo they took when they were in America, together with another guy (I think its her fiance back then).. its the photo where AJW gave a sudden kiss to OYA and it took her by surprise.. so they went on to reminise their old days while studying and AJW mentioned something about OYA helping him by recommending him to donate his sperms to the hospital as he is always on the look out for part time jobs and needed money in order to pay his tuition fees and living expenses.. so all along he thought that he had donated his sperms to the hospital for an amount of money.. and OYA was having this guilty look on her face as he mentioned this incident.. so i assumed that she actually took his sperms and fertilized her own ovule to produle Yul...Furthermore, somewhere along the whole story, we can actually see that OYA thinks that AJW is quite a nice man with good genes etc.. so probably something happened between her fiance and her? then she decided to make use of AJW's sperms to produce a baby that belongs to the two of them?

Guest inyoungishot

Hi people, i need to dl the 700MB hoodli version to be able to us the subtitles but i havent been able to find the link for the torrent anywhere? and i dont know how to use clubbox, can anyone help me with the links for th hoodli HQ version 700mb episodes? thank you.

Guest sparklinghugs

Hi people, i need to dl the 700MB hoodli version to be able to us the subtitles but i havent been able to find the link for the torrent anywhere? and i dont know how to use clubbox, can anyone help me with the links for th hoodli HQ version 700mb episodes? thank you.

clubbox.co.kr/iyagi ^^

^no problem :) glad i can help out by clarifying some things.

oh oh!! me too~~~I'm going back to the past when I was a huge AJW fan...'star in my heart' days...aww~~such good times...excluding the hairstyle...he still looks practically the same...just the hair, little tanner and older...but still looking good. :)

I also like this Kyle dude...though he is very suspicious/mysterious...but I guess that is why I like him...but it seems like he is going to be the antagonist...coz it's all for the revenge??

omg same, when i first saw ajw in sunflower, i fell in love lol. nehow i think kyle really links leebooyoung, although revenge can be part of it, but i think he does 'love' her truly ^^ the way he treats her and just randomly thinks or her and smiles?? lol

i just want to come and say this drama is rather interesting among the others that are showing now .i am infact quite enjoying the drama pace and plot ~ ..! trying to get to know what happen .boy ! this drama sure has some serious link up between the relationship of the various characters haha how they all ended up in the hotel ..in seoul .and how LBY and her father become negibhours ..~!! .......

oooh sandy!!! you're watching this too?? hehe ... anyway, i'm watching episode 3 of this drama & i must say i'm enjoying it very much.

i wonder what happened between ajw & oya earlier that make her leave him and had his child on her own. it seems like she obviously still have feelings for him ... her heart must have stopped when she sees the father of her child waltz in and say my heart is all yours although he didn't mean it in the romantic sense. what does ajw has up his sleeve by hiring lby & telling his staffs that yes she got the job by connection and not because she's qualified for it. he looked so amused & mischevious. hahaha

keke cuite i am going onto esp 4 ~~ .....ohhh i reach that part i think he was just too *mean* directly just saying ya ..she come in by my connection hahahah but so funnnie in a way how he keep monitoring her ..i am at the scene where she is eating ramen alone and he just cannot walk away into the rain just like that ...her * i just cannot eat alone * words keep eating at him that he turn back haha but i was laughing at the part when he was commenting why u never pour the water above the line as it was instructed there must be a reason why they spend so much to place that line there puhahah he is really a man who obessed with rules and instructions and everything must work in proper order

oh yeah i was thinking back to what purplexx thought that oya took

his sperms & had his child ... i don't think that can be done without his corperation? haha if the kid is really his ... maybe it's a one night thingy? oh wells ...

exupery, the reason why i said that OYA took AJW's sperms for artificial fertilization was because in one of the episodes (I cannot remember which one..), while AJW and OYA were in the house talking and drinking wine etc, OYA showed him a photo they took when they were in America, together with another guy (I think its her fiance back then).. its the photo where AJW gave a sudden kiss to OYA and it took her by surprise.. so they went on to reminise their old days while studying and AJW mentioned something about OYA helping him by recommending him to donate his sperms to the hospital as he is always on the look out for part time jobs and needed money in order to pay his tuition fees and living expenses.. so all along he thought that he had donated his sperms to the hospital for an amount of money.. and OYA was having this guilty look on her face as he mentioned this incident.. so i assumed that she actually took his sperms and fertilized her own ovule to produle Yul...Furthermore, somewhere along the whole story, we can actually see that OYA thinks that AJW is quite a nice man with good genes etc.. so probably something happened between her fiance and her? then she decided to make use of AJW's sperms to produce a baby that belongs to the two of them?

ya i did some reading of this thread while watching the drama and know of this sperm issues wow if she had really done that wont ..shene some serious violation of her doctor codes of ethnic but it does seem to implied that the son and him had some link in a way though .~ the way she ask him to stay at her house .! .....

btw ...the son is soooooooooooooo adorable !! kekek ..the thing about him and the chick !~ ..and ohh OYA she really quite good haha i saw her in alone in love and here she is again as a divorced mother ~ ..

omg same, when i first saw ajw in sunflower, i fell in love lol. nehow i think kyle really links leebooyoung, although revenge can be part of it, but i think he does 'love' her truly ^^ the way he treats her and just randomly thinks or her and smiles?? lol

oh yeah! AJW looked hansome in the drama 'Sunflower' as well...but I still think he looked the best in 'Star In My Heart'...he pulled that hairstyle really well...I can't imagine anyone else having that kind of hairstyle and looking great at the same time. :) I remember my guy cousin copying AJW's hairstyle...and omg...it was hilarious!

I'm not sure if Kyle actually 'Love' LBY as of yet...but I do think he 'likes' her in a good way...the his face expression changes to more of a serious look when he see's LBY and AJW together. The scene where Kyle and LBY was in the car and Kyle had her drive...she accidently hit a pole. Kyle couldn't say anything...but when he did say something...he asked LBY if she was alright...and that if she's alright than that's all what matters to him...and he still had her DRIVE!!!! Wowness!!!

What's also funny is that AJW is such a clean and perfect guy...and he has weird habits...like counting how many rose petals are up on the ceiling while sleeping etc...he's really picky...that's why he can't stay at a hotel filled with weird/random designs...also hard to find house/apartments that he likes...just look at him! lol...the scenes where he is disgusted by LBY's eating habits...and dislike people touching his tough...etc. The only person that knows AJW very very well is OYN.

I finished up to episode 6 now...just one more to watch...but something came up with my mom and I can't watch it without her, lol.

Whoa...this is a long post. :sweatingbullets:

p.s.-hi exupery...yeup i'm watching this also! Glad that you are watching it too! :)

hahaha .sandy also watching this ..~ .ya he so really very particular about his surroundings cleaniness .hah and the way he cannot sleep in beds with ceilings filled with random designs ..i think some ppl had that habit of counting when they see designs like that ..i think he cant sleep ...very well ....! was like wondering what is the thing about him and huge beds ..i just cannot help but noticed .his bed in Las vegas really huge hahha ~ and well he count his celining designs ...the LBY like to do mulitple tables hahah ~~ ...

ya when he bring LBY to see that site in the dessert

he is testing if she is a woman who is just there for the money or really love his brother ..haha but i more amazed she really walk back !! ....

ohh the ronnie and arthur haha they are really a cute pair .~!! ... :P ..

hahaha .sandy also watching this ..~ .ya he so really very particular about his surroundings cleaniness .hah and the way he cannot sleep in beds with ceilings filled with random designs ..i think some ppl had that habit of counting when they see designs like that ..i think he cant sleep ...very well ....! was like wondering what is the thing about him and huge beds ..i just cannot help but noticed .his bed in Las vegas really huge hahha ~ and well he count his celining designs ...the LBY like to do mulitple tables hahah ~~ ...

ya when he bring LBY to see that site in the dessert

he is testing if she is a woman who is just there for the money or really love his brother ..haha but i more amazed she really walk back !! ....

ohh the ronnie and arthur haha they are really a cute pair .~!! ... :P ..

Hey Shirley~yeup...surprisingly i stumbled across a good drama to watch finally! :)

heh...it's good to be clean and very well organized...but dang...he is just too much! I'm afraid if I just touch his shoulder or something...he will back away and take off his suit and go put it for dry cleaning! And oh yeah...his freakin huge bed! That was HUGE~!

Yeup...i was also amazed when she just walked off on him like that! As if she was really his brother's girlfriend. She overall a nice woman...that likes to help others out.

And yup! Ronnie and Arthur is a cute couple. Ronnie is a good actor!

Guest tjadl6386

^

It's really hard to pull off a gay character. Heo Jung Min was able to act Ronnie's character very well.

^

It's really hard to pull off a gay character. Heo Jung Min was able to act Ronnie's character very well.

very true. :) He sure did play out his character 'Ronnie' very well.

i think this is the first k-drama that I've seen about gay couples/gay marriage...it was totally new and refreshing...which I liked...too bad it was only in the first episode...maybe Ronnie will come back later on.

Guest mangosteen

Check out http://d-addicts.com for Bit torrent link.

Guest purplexx

oh yeah! AJW looked hansome in the drama 'Sunflower' as well...but I still think he looked the best in 'Star In My Heart'...he pulled that hairstyle really well...I can't imagine anyone else having that kind of hairstyle and looking great at the same time. :) I remember my guy cousin copying AJW's hairstyle...and omg...it was hilarious!

I'm not sure if Kyle actually 'Love' LBY as of yet...but I do think he 'likes' her in a good way...the his face expression changes to more of a serious look when he see's LBY and AJW together. The scene where Kyle and LBY was in the car and Kyle had her drive...she accidently hit a pole. Kyle couldn't say anything...but when he did say something...he asked LBY if she was alright...and that if she's alright than that's all what matters to him...and he still had her DRIVE!!!! Wowness!!!

yeah. i got to agree with you there as well... i think that Kyle has some good feelings towards LBY.. he probably finds her an interesting character and she did leave certain good impressions.. for example, she helped the lady by cutting off her own button in the first few episodes... and he was sort of touched by her sincerity and non-hesitation in helping others at her own expense...

keke cuite i am going onto esp 4 ~~ .....ohhh i reach that part i think he was just too *mean* directly just saying ya ..she come in by my connection hahahah but so funnnie in a way how he keep monitoring her ..i am at the scene where she is eating ramen alone and he just cannot walk away into the rain just like that ...her * i just cannot eat alone * words keep eating at him that he turn back haha but i was laughing at the part when he was commenting why u never pour the water above the line as it was instructed there must be a reason why they spend so much to place that line there puhahah he is really a man who obessed with rules and instructions and everything must work in proper order

shirleeeeeeee ... haha ... you finally post in here. been wondering when you would. i just finished watching 4 ... gonna watch 5 onwards later if i don't go out. hehe

anyway ... yeah i was laughing at that part too. so sweet though ... the companionship he gave her unspokenly while she was eating her ramen. and the part where she sms him to tell him she was touched he gave her the umbrella ... and then the reply he composed but decided not to send. keke ... but lee bo young's character is really interesting ... you never know what she'll do next.

although oya seems nice ... but she's kind of creeping me out with all her hinting & indirect manipulation of ajw's character. but the little boy is so cute ... i would love to see a meeting of him and oya's daughter in alone in love. i think they will make such a cute kid couple. :lol:

i'm really enjoying this drama though.

Guest mhugh

Yes, I think Kyle actually does have genuine romantic feelings for LBY.

And even though the relationship is not going to turn out the way he wants to, I think and hope that his feelings for her will stop short his diabolical plans for revenge against AJW.

Some might say that his feelings for her and thus jealousy may fuel his revenge even further, but I think he has shown enough signs (such as the driving accident, him standing up for her when AJW was trying to evict her, and bringing a drink for LBY by the pool) of thoughtfulness, decency, and the sense of chivalry that he just might turn out to be one of the good guys. There are enough bad guys in this drama already.

Archived