Jung Ryeo Won 정려원

Guest coreana

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which Star are you From? was my very first Korean drama. I found it while channel surfing, coming to a scretching halt by the beautiful face of the pig-tailed, endearing country girl 'Kim Bokshil.' The ball started rolling from there and is in no danger of stopping. I'm looking forward to seeing Jung Ryeo Won in her upcoming drama. :)

P.S. The inclusion of the incredible Park Jun-keum is bound to ensure that there will be sparks flying on the set and hysterics in the air...:D

OMG i've been off for a while, today i saw JRW released a new trailer drama Bubblegum. It's so cute and funny ^^. Now i'm back here waiting for it. Could anyone tell me if the drama bubble gum had been on show ? and where can i watch it. :( I'm Vietnamese , sorry for my bad english.

Wow, she's beautiful in all those photos, thanks for sharing them :)

she's really close to Siwon, isn't she? For the first few episodes of King of drama, I thought Huyn Min was gonna love Go Eun, their chemistry was so good there, I loved watching them together, it was so cute and funny :)

OMG i've been off for a while, today i saw JRW released a new trailer drama Bubblegum. It's so cute and funny ^^. Now i'm back here waiting for it. Could anyone tell me if the drama bubble gum had been on show ? and where can i watch it. :( I'm Vietnamese , sorry for my bad english.

hi, Dramafever is gonna sub Bubble gum in English, you can watch it there. And hi again, I'm Vietnamese too :))

Oh sorry Dramafever is not available in VN :(

On 9/28/2015 at 5:24 AM, GabbybabyV said:

Wow, she's beautiful in all those photos, thanks for sharing them :)

she's really close to Siwon, isn't she? For the first few episodes of King of drama, I thought Huyn Min was gonna love Go Eun, their chemistry was so good there, I loved watching them together, it was so cute and funny :)

deleted for privacy

• 5 weeks later...

Stars rock long wavy hair

Keeping relevant material only

With loose and natural hairstyle on the rise, female celebrities are opting for a long wavy hairstyle that looks both lovely and elegant at the same time.

Here are some stars who look charming in their long curly hair.

Actress Jung Ryeo-won, who is starring in a new rom-com drama “Bubblegum,” went for a loose curve, giving the effortless bohemian touch.

source

• 1 month later...
Guest leessara

I already watched 3 dramas of her, but bubblegum is the one that make me fall for her. I want to ask, is there any of you know where to watch yoanahouse (in onstyletv) with engsub? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

넬(NELL) "3인칭의 필요성" MV Teaser

JRW in rock band NELL video teaser. I wonder how Jung Ryeo Won and NELL can get together like this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NUYOU SINGAPORE MAGAZINE SEPTEMBER ISSUE (2015)
KOREAN STAR YOANA JUNG SAYS : MONEY CAN BUY YOU LOOKS – EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JUNG RYEO WON
Star of drama “My lovely Kim Sam Soon”, “King of dramas” – Jung Ryeo Won said: Look is not everything, the most important thing to a woman is to live with dignity

Screenshot_2016-03-24-09-12-48-1_zpsoszy

Screenshot_2016-03-24-09-13-00-1_zpsnsg2

Box office poison? No need to worry about it
She was debut 15 years ago as a member of a girl group called Chakra. They had a few albums come out but they were only mediocre in popularity. Jung Ryeo Won decided to take a turn in her career. 
In 2004, She quitted Chakra and become an actress. She gained popularity with the role Yoo Hee Jin in the MBC drama “My lovely Samsoon”, she even won the Excellent award for actress in the MBC drama award in 2005 with this role.
After winning the award, Jung Ryeo Won starred in many dramas such as “Princess Ja Myung”, “Autumn shower”, “which star are you from”, “King of dramas” but the rating of those drama were not as impressive as “My lovely Sam Soon” which meant she could not become a first-line star in the Korea Hallyu. However, Jung Ryeo Won is not worried about the award-winning curse made her the office poison. “I do not think of poor rating as a burden to me, I feel grateful to be involved in the drama. I love acting, I can interpret and experience different stories through each role that I act, if you like my acting then it’s a bonus”

Screenshot_2016-03-24-09-13-08-1_zps0mla

Feeling grateful for the past 15 years

It has been 15 years since Jung Ryeo Won joined the entertainment industry, Has it been a smooth road for her?
“It has been not a smooth road for me for the past 15 years, but I always feel grateful, and always thank God that I can achieve new things in my life. I always has a curious mind keeping me wanting to explore new experiences in my life”. 15 years in the industry, Jung Ryeo Won not only has been expanded her horizon but she also has gotten mature as well “over the years, the media is changing so fast, my fans base has been extended oversea. I’ve never thought that there’re so many people around the world that love and support Korea like that. With their love and support, I continue to act in dramas or join some programs with more responsibility to repay their support for me”
Currently, Jung Ryeo Won is an artist under Bae Yong Jun’s Keyeast entertainment along with Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hyun Joong and Joo Ji Hoon and so many other artists. Speaking of the most memorable role to her, she chooses “Miss Kim” - an autism woman in the movie “Castaway on the moon”. “this story brings hope to people, I was so mesmerized and in tune with this role that I can never forget it. Also the red hair "Baek Yeo Chi” in “History of a salaryman” is also an impressive role for me, If I could be like her, then my life would be …. Hahaha”

Screenshot_2016-03-24-09-13-16-1_zpsunw5

Not thinking of withdrawing right at the peak
After completing “medical top team” two years ago, Jung Ryeo Won has not appeared in any drama or movie. Is she tired already? Or is there something more important in her life?
Her reply is “I don’t know (maybe because of the age, haha) for the past 15 years, I have been working nonstop, it’s time to give myself a break, a time to self-reflect and look back at the road that I’ve been through”
However, she promises in short term, she will not quit acting. “I don’t know, I will just stay right with the right time. I don’t know how to plan ahead. I can say that, until the day I leave this world, I will continue to do some art related work such as acting, painting, writing…..”
She and the French brand Chanel has collaborated for the last few years, she has been invited to Chanel show all over the world and gotten involved in some activities with them too. This year, she was invited to the Chanel Seoul Cruise collection 2015/2016. She is about to show her own city and a fashion photoshoot in a beautiful Korean old building

Screenshot_2016-03-24-09-13-26-1_zps7tuz

Just go slowly to see the world
Taking advantage of the warm weather of the transferring time between spring and summer, Jung Ryeo Won went on a tour around the Europe. 
Jung Ryeo Won was confused by the pre-summer season in Europe, she did not pack up her coat to keep her warm or without money “Packing was dead tired, traveling reality show must be affordable”. She spreads her legs on the floors, not really starting on the tiredness
The consequence was that she was standing in the middle of a street in Netherland, she stares into the distance holding the coffee and says “I did not expect the summer in Europe was so cold, so I wore a grey sweat pants for 2 weeks straight and bought a €30 coat”
The trip to Europe was full scheduled and every tired, however Jung Ryeo Won knew how to seize the opportunity to sneak in. She sat in front of a lake in Amsterdam, with the background of the sparkling lake, she made her hands go around in circle “I really did not know if this was a dream or reality”
Jung Ryeo Won loves to travel and see how the world is like “I love the feeling of exploring a new, strange place. A totally unfamiliar place is so interesting. While traveling, I like walking around, interact with strangers to get to know their unique local culture, it’s so fascinating”

Screenshot_2016-03-24-09-13-32-1_zpslwrj

Part 5 (final) Beauty with dignity 
Jung Ryeo Won rarely has negative rumors, however she was involved in the “deform” in beauty rumor a while back. Rumor said it that her beauty was deformed after plastic surgery, netizen talked about her stiff face. She had oval and pure face, excellent skin …. No one would ever think she would become the “wooden face”
With the sensitive issue, Jung Ryeo Won replies “to Woman, Is beauty everything?” “the answer can be yes or no. To me, being beautiful is a bonus, I don’t deny the importance of being beautiful, but I want to lead a beautiful life, over the years I’ve learned that Money can buy you beauty but money can’t buy the Noble temperament/Elegance and dignity” So, what make a woman beautiful “if you are truly in love, you will be respected. It’s the truth, keep it in mind”
Jung Ryeo Won believe so

p.s: this article was translated from Chinese and I'm not sure I translated it correctly or not. Please forgive me for any mistake

Jung Ryeo Won Is Ready For The Cold In Grazia

(Novemeber 2015)

fds_zps1ais6vb7.jpg

Jung Ryeo Won bundled up and got ready for a cold winter in the latest issue of Grazia. The star showcased fall apparel by Discovery Expedition while enjoying the cooler air in a park and from a balcony. Her wardrobe included padded coats, knitted beanies, wool pants and more!

According to a magazine representative, “Despite the long photoshoot time, Jung Ryeo Won showed no signs of tiring while working with staff. In front of the camera, she gave natural poses and expressions.” 
Among the featured coats there was the “Routeburn” down jacket in red. The piece has a fur hood, clip-button pockets and is described as “resilient and lightweight.”

sa_zpsveol3rcj.jpg

fd_zpswfeaiczx.jpg

3%202_zps5yqtzygt.jpg

ff_zps9nha5ztt.jpg

tt_zpsmvrcrmdd.jpg

_-1_zpsbgyeey1f.jpg

cre: imkpop, naver

Archived