Jung Ryeo Won 정려원

Guest coreana

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nikky81

정려원 Jung Ryeo won so chic attend Channel Haute Couture Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 in Paris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLN4xx-mtM4&index=2&list=UU8Uh97UpFJN0A5sshLqXlig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkfmod-qdB0&list=UU8Uh97UpFJN0A5sshLqXlig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nikky81

Event VIDIVICI Brand Cosmetics Korea 2014 비디비치

http://youtu.be/s18_4wH1HWU?list=UU8Uh97UpFJN0A5sshLqXlig

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest barjavel

It's for her Show "art star Korea" I think :)

By the way I really like JRW she's a true artist but also a good actress.
I loved her in The king of Dramas, I hope she'll be back soon ^^

One last thing it's me or she looks like the Japanese actress Yu Aoi ? ;;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sung Yu-ri, Jung Ryeo-won depart to Japan for TV series

Television personalities Sung Yu-ri and Jung Ryeo-won were spotted leaving for Japan Monday.

The Korean actresses are scheduled to attend the filming for television talk show "Healing Camp" in Fukuoka.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150406

The actresses, both 34, drew attention from local media for their casual yet stylish fashion styles at Incheon International Airport.

Sung wore a beige trench coat over distressed skinny jeans, while Jung wore a terracotta-colored baggy sweater over black culottes.

Sung, who is a regular on the weekly program, is a former member of girl group Fin.K.L., and has since debuted her solo musical and acting career.

Jung achieved her acting breakthrough in the 2005 rom-com drama series "My Name is Kim Sam-soon," which dealt with Korean beauty standards.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150406

Television personalities and actresses Sung Yu-ri (right) and Jung Ryeo-won at Incheon International Airport, Monday. (OSEN)

Source: KpopHerald

Actress Jung Ryeo Won is a bohemian princess with 'W Korea'

Jung Ryeo Won became a bohemian princess in a recent pictorial for magazine 'W Korea'

In the pictures that were released, Jung Ryeo Won posed naturally in front of a European setting dressed in a suede tunic dress from French fashion brand 'Isabel Marant'. In another, the actress was seen wearing a jacket detailed with fringes and a plead skirt.  

Check out the pictures below!

jung-ryeo-won_1426876557_20150320_JungRy

jung-ryeo-won_1426876557_20150320_JungRy

jung-ryeo-won_1426876558_20150320_JungRy

Source: AllKpop

Archived