Jung Ryeo Won 정려원

Guest coreana

OMG... What is wrong with these people?

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Ryeo Won Once Shook a Male Idol′s Hand and Received Knife Blades from Anti-fans

Reminiscing about her idol group days, Jung Ryeo Won talked about some things that anti-fans did. 

On April 20, Jung Ryeo Won and Sung Yuri headed to Japan for a healing trip for SBS′ Healing Camp

10596915.jpg

As they enjoyed a train ride, they began to think back when they were active as Chakra and Fin.K.L members and talked about the fans and especially the anti-fans that followed. 

"Just because of the reason that I shook hands with a male idol when he was a nominee for first place, anti-fans said, ′Who are you to hold my oppa′s hand?′" explained Jung Ryeo Won.

68895940.jpg

"These fans would flip over these acryllic panel and attach knife blades at the bottom. So if you opened it, the blades would pop out." 

"They would says, ′Unnie, use this make up!′ and would give us these makeup sets, but it looked like they were open, so I smelled it. It smelled of acetone and vinegar."

"Because of this, I was really hurt at that young age."

Source: MWave

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Ryeo Won Reveals Her Home and Four Cats on “Healing Camp”

jung-ryeo-won-2.jpg

It’s been a long time since she’s appeared on TV, but actress Jung Ryeo Wonhas come out of her self-professed period of “lying dormant” to appear onSBS‘s “Healing Camp” for a friend. While doing so, she gives her fans a glimpse into her daily life.

On April 13′s episode, Jung Ryeo Won goes on a trip to Kyushu, Japan with friend Sung Yuri. The two are both actresses who started out as members of girl groups, with Jung Ryeo Won debuting in Chakra and Sung Yuri In Fin.K.L. Sung Yuri says she is going on the this trip to do some “self-healing” and has invited Jung Ryeo Won along.

On the show, through footage that she takes herself, viewers see Jung Ryeo Won packing at home for her trip.

jung-ryeo-won-healing-camp-3.png
She records a greeting message for the viewers of the show, but cutely makes a mistake. “It’s been such a long time since I’ve been on ‘Healing Camp,” she says, and then pauses. “Oh, this is my first time.”

jung-ryeo-won-healing-camp-2.png

She then introduces each of her four cats to viewers in order of their age.

jung-ryeo-won-healing-camp-6.png

According to Jung Ryeo Won, for the past year and a half she has been spending much of her time working on creating art in her studio, which viewers are shown a sneak-peek of on the show.

She has also been busy in the fashion world, as she recently shot a stunning pictorial for the French fashion house Isabel Marant.

source: Soompi

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"movie 'Chinatown' VIP premiere 27 April 2015 

4e32c634a9eeb47f89192586e1bd6b40.jpg
20150427_1430137804_97159800_1.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2015/04/lee-sang-yoon-jung-ryeo-won-song-tae.html/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Ryeo Won Opens Up about Celebrity Ex-Boyfriend on “Healing Camp”

jung-ryeo-won-.png

On the latest episode of SBS’ talk show “Healing Camp,” actress Jung Ryeo Won reveals why she decided to break up with her celebrity ex-boyfriend.

As the topic shifts to her love life, she says, “I broke up with my ex-boyfriend in the beginning of last year.”

“We had dated for a while in the past, and I could not control my feelings when we met up again. Such emotions made me think that he is ‘the one,’ but even after our honeymoon phase was over, I still couldn’t show him the real me. Finally, I realized that we’re not meant to be together and broke up with him,” she opens up about her experience, and adds, “I think I was more into him [than he was into me].”

MC Sung Yu Ri then asks if her ex-boyfriend works in the industry, to which Jung Ryeo Won responds, “I have never dated any non-celebrities.”

Source: Soompi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love Ryeo Won so much

just watching Ja Myung Go recently ( I've not followed K drama for so long now) and I just love Ryeo Won here. I searched all her movies and dramas to satisfy my obsession :P. Every role she managed to impress me more and more. I'm really looking forward to her new project. Can anyone be kind enough to tell me where to watch or download her movie "In love and war", I can't find it anywhere. thanks

Jeong Ryeo-won and Han Ye-seul co-feature in magazine

photo621398.jpg

Actresses Jeong Ryeo-won and Han Ye-seul took some pictures together.

Cosmopolitan featured the two friends on the August issue.

The two are smiling brightly at the camera in spring clothes. Their hair is also different in colors but similar in style.

Meanwhile, Jeong Ryeo-won is starring in tvN "Bubble Gum" with Lee Dong-woo and Han Ye-seul is currently taking a break from her last drama "Birth of a Beauty".

photo621405.jpg

Source: http://tr.im/COoCx

Jung Ryeo-Won "On Style"

<정려원의 살아보니 어때> 로망? 현실?
낯선 도시 암스테드담에서 펼쳐지는 글로벌 동거

9/15 (화) 밤 9시, OnStyle(온스타일) 첫방송!

<정려원의 살아보니="" 어때="">Roman? Reality?
No stranger to the city arms spread from Ted global partner 9/15 (Tue) 9:00 pm, OnStyle (on) first broadcast!</정려원의>

August 25, 2015

Choi Ji Woo, Kim Go Eun, Jeong Ryeo Won all on tvN

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net

photo627569.jpg

All actresses and writers are gathering to tvN. They are all coming back with cable. They chose work over viewing percentage. They have been thirsty for quality and this time they held hands for a better filmography. It's a rush of actresses in their 20s, 30s and 40s. Kim Go-eun is back with "Cheese in the Trap", Jeong Ryeo-won with "Bubble Gum" and Choi Ji-woo with "Twenty Again". Who will be the one to laugh?

Choi Ji-woo in her 40s – she might be lovelier than a 20-year-old

She's back. She's attempting at the best character ever. She is a mother with a 20-year-old son and a wife of a professor as well as a freshman of 2015. She has to play 3 roles.

Choi Ji-woo is starring in her first cable drama. Her character gets pregnant at the age of 19 and becomes a mother. She then decides to go to school at the age of 38.

Ha No-ra (Choi Ji-woo) has the spirit of an old lady and is pure and innocent. We can trust her with the melodrama. She opened the doors to Hallyu with "Stairway to Heaven" and "Winter Sonata" and has earned the title, 'Melo-queen'. She also appealed as a bright and cheerful character in the tvN show "Three Meals A Day".

"Twenty Again" also signals the comeback of writer So Hyeon-kyeong. She wrote "My Daughter Seo-yeong", "Prosecutor Princess", "Shining Inheritance" and more. She opened up a second chance to many with her work and this time she's going to create synergy with Choi Ji-woo.

Jeong Ryeo-won in her 30s – Will she relive the honor of "Nine"? Jeong Ryeo-won is coming back with "Bubble Gum".

"Bubble Gum" is a grown-up fairytale with the message that if people worked together to fill each others' hollowness everyone would become happier. Jeong Ryeo-won plays Kim Heng-ah, a radio producer who is best friends with hospital director Park Ri-hwan (Lee Dong-wook).

They previously starred in the 2003 sitcom "Live Right" and have reunited for the first time in 12 years.

Kim Go-eun in her 20s – high expectations, high pressure 20

It's been a tough competition. Kim Go-eun was lucky to have landed a role in the new tvN drama "Cheese in the Trap" and not her competitor, Suzy. However, it's too early to be happy.

With only four months left until the first episode is on air, the attention for the drama is appalling. The original "Cheese in the Trap" is famous enough to bring about a fuss with every episode. Kim Go-eun plays Hong Seol, a junior to mysterious Yoo Jeong, played by Park Hae-jin.

With the demand for the original so high, everyone is waiting to see how they make the drama. While fans of the original say that Park Hae-jin is a perfect match to the role of Yoo Jeong, about Kim Go-eun they say, 'we'll wait and see'.

Kim Go-eun appeared in 2012 with the movie "A Muse" and has been doing well since then but this time it won't be easy. Kim Go-eun is going to have to work especially hard to earn the favor of the original fans. 

August 26, 2015

Cable channel dramas to star top actresses

(YG Entertainment, KeyEast, OSEN)

Top Korean actresses are returning to the small screen via cable channel tvN with their eyes set on strengthening their filmography. 

“Winter Sonata” actress Choi Ji-woo is leading the pack with her role in the upcoming Friday-Saturday show, “Second 20s,” which is to start on Aug. 28. 

Actress Jung Ryeo-won follows with “Bubble Gum,” which is set to launch on Oct. 26. 

High-flying rookie Kim Go-eun is trailing behind with her role in “Cheese in the Trap,” set to air in December. 

The actresses in question are said to have enough talent to impact their age groups; Choi for those in their 40s, Jung for 30s and Kim for 20s. 

In “Second 20s,” Choi plays middle-aged Ha No-ra, a character who enrolls in a university as a freshman alongside her son, where time virtually rewinds for her as she tackles the college drama head on. Choi’s last small screen work was with SBS’ “Seduction“ last year.

“Bubble Gum” centers upon an adult fairy tale, featuring Jung as a radio producer. Jung will reunite with actor Lee Dong-wook, with whom she had worked in the 2003 SBS sitcom “Do the Right Thing.” Jung’s latest drama was MBC’s “Medical Top Team.”

Kim vied against girl group Miss A’s Suzy to win the female lead part in “Cheese in the Trap,” adapted from a Web-based cartoon. The tvN drama will be Kim’s first small screen work. 

Kim debuted with in the critically acclaimed Korean film “Eun-Gyo” in 2012, and since then has solidified her standing by starring in a host of movies including this year’s award-winning “Coin Locker Girl.” 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

September 2, 2015

Jung Ryeo-won poses with Yves Saint Laurent

Fashion magazine High Cut released photos of actress Jung Ryeo-won for its September issue. 

In the photos taken with French fashion brand Yves Saint Laurent beauty, the 34-year-old actress wears fall makeup, highlighting her lips with red, orange and hot pink shades. 

In an interview with the magazine after the photo shoot, she talked about her new tvN drama “Bubble Gum.”

“I wanted to play something similar to my personality, so I chose a cheerful character this time. The soap fits perfectly with me in many ways,” she said. 

The fashion spread, including more of her photos, is available in the magazine’s September edition. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• 2 weeks later...

@irilight" Hi Chingu I did know u liked JRW who happens to be one of my favorite actresses in which I'm so glad we can see her in the upcoming drama Bubble Gum. Loving the pics from and the rest and will certainly come back 4 updates as well.

@suchadiva42,   Good morning chingu.... I am so happy we have another "love" in common   happy diver leaf

She was one of the first Korean actresses I saw, in "Which Star are you From" in which she played a double role so well. I loved her then and she only gets better after that.  But I still need to catch up on some of her drama..

11008510_10205359890651202_7128759173864

Archived