Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summerlove

i am still in the middle of watching kdramas...so i dunno the endings yet...=D

but if i were to choose from the ones i've watched, then Thousand Years Of Love really needs a sequel...LOL...because the ending is left hanging...and i dun like hanging endings...dramas/movies that leave you with your thoughts in the end. jinja shireo...LOL...

Guest SGWANNABE_x3

THANK YOU & KIM SAM SOON were AWESOME DRAMAS. But if I had to choose, it would be KIM SAM SOON!!! :)

Guest krn_lover

OMG! that'd be soo awesome if there can be a part 2 to my favorite kdramas!!

1. Sassy Girl Chunhyung [loved HCY & JH together, you can tell the chemistry was there; and i wanna see their life after marriage. & if the bun hyuk-do will ever try to get Chunhyung back. Also it's another chance to see the couple together.]

2. Save the Last Dance For Me [Eugene & Jisung were great together, they're so cute & their acting was superb!]

3. Wonderful Life [i wanna know how life is going to be like for them after they've confessed their love for each other. XP]

4. My Lovely Kim Sam Soon [sanshik & Samsoon should get married & have triplets. LOL!]

5. Snow Queen [Although Bora died, I'd like to see Han Taewoong move on. He can be the Snow King. That'd be really nice.]

6. Full House [i wanna see more of Rain & SHK together!! They make such a wonderful couple.]

Guest gummonster

DEFINITELY Full House

i can never get enough of Bi and Song Hye Kyo, they're the best couple out there

Full House's the best drama for me and i wish to continue with the story.

Guest discern

I really want My Girl to have a part two, I wanna see Gong Chan & Yoo Rin again <33

I REALLY WANT A SNOW QUEEN PART TWO TOO, BUT THEN

Those who've watched it would understand why it's almost impossible to have a part two. )):

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I don't know if I've ever posted in here before.. I might have, but I don't remember.

Oh well.

Anyways, I'd love to see THE VINEYARD MAN 2!!

1) Thank You ( Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin)

2) My Girl ( Da Hae and Dong Wook)

3) Kim Sam Soon (Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah)

4) Hardtack Teacher and Star Candy

Guest shinichi_kudo

full house

sassy girl chun hyang

the bizarre bunch

which star are you from

my name is kim sam soon ( want hyun bin to end up w/ ryeo won..^^) [b/]

SOULMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sitcom is already perfect in itself, even without a part 2. But it would fanfrickintastic if there was.

Mixed-up Investigative Agency - Because a new adventure/mystery/shenanigans with our favorite gang would rock (and since the 4 still hang out at their HQ, that wouldn't be too far-fetched). And because I already miss them.

Sweet Spy - And not because the drama or its couple are favorites of mine (though I do love Nam SangMi). A 2nd season (or a movie tie-in) would give the writers a chance to redeem themselves after the mangling of the spy arc. Plus given the unsatisfactory ending and nonexistent tying-of-loose-ends, there's room to do it.

...Actually I like that almost all K-dramas are sequel-proof and have closure.

Archived