Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest pr1ya

I would love to have MISA (I'm sorry i love you) part 2 and All About Eve... all because I love their pair and the stories were great.....

LOVED BOTH THE SERIES!!!!!

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blank_blank_cuti3

1. My Girl (I missed this series so much...Gong Chan & Yoo Rin...gosh...they're such a cute couple! I wonder if they're going to get married and have kids? What about the real sister...is there conflict between thee real sister and the fake sis.?)

2. My Name is Kim Sam Soon (In the end, it said that they still love each other but Hyun Bin's mom (in the series) disagree so will they ever get married? What about their restaurants? Will they ever colaborate together again for the restaraunt/bakery?)

Guest sadtab

I have seen so many k-dramas and there are some I wish would have a proper ending like a wedding and live happily ever after...i.e. Spring Waltz. However, a few dramas that touched me very much and I would like to have a sequel for it.

My very first would be Stairways to Heaven - poor Kwong is way too young to become a widower and he deserves happiness after going thru' some much in his life....Perhaps he will meet someone younger that resemble Joo or something...

Second on my list would be Goong, Princess Hours....which I believe is in the pipeline.

Lately I have several dramas that I stopped halfway watching it as it gets too boring in the middle of the dramas.......

Guest thosaid

SWEET SPY! starring Nam SangMi and Dennis Oh.

the ending was just so opened, i mean it just looked like regular episode end. >.<

Guest avrily

I think My Girl should have part 2 :D

I love LDW&LDH They're so cute

I want to see there lives after that

Spring waltz should have p2 either

Such a romantic series

Guest euphoria148

Delightful Girl Chun Hyang 2....so tt they can tie it up with My Girl 2...then both casts can make cameos in the other dramas or rather, why not make a new drama featuring both the couples from DGCH and MG living under one roof or something...oh that will be great!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest stephypham

1. Full house - omg. <3 i would go crazy if they made a sequel. there were a few rumors about full house 2, but it never happened. shk & bi had so much chemisttry, & all those funny and sad moments definitely made me like full house.

2. My girl - LDH was such a cute & amazing actor in this. my girl had such a bright storyline, i would love it if it came out with My girl 2 [;

3. MISA - this was one of my top 5's besides My Girl and Full House. MISA was one of the most AMAZING dramas, ever. the storyline standed out, uniquely and the actors portrayed the characters so well.

Guest missy_jiee

i really wanted Goong (Palace) to have a part 2. i wanted to see if Chae Gyung (YEH) is going to have a baby and her love life with Shin Goon (JJH). ^^

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

Delightful Girl Chun Hyang 2....so tt they can tie it up with My Girl 2...then both casts can make cameos in the other dramas or rather, why not make a new drama featuring both the couples from DGCH and MG living under one roof or something...oh that will be great!

omg....that actually be a really great idea...that would be hilarious

instead of the normal 2 leads and 2 evil ppl....u get 4 leads!!!! that way everyone will be happy and wont start hatin on each other

and besides my fav couple LDW and LDH again!!!

and yea spring waltz 2 would be nice

Guest ohayyo

omg....that actually be a really great idea...that would be hilarious

instead of the normal 2 leads and 2 evil ppl....u get 4 leads!!!! that way everyone will be happy and wont start hating on each other

and besides my fav couple LDW and LDH again!!!

YEAH...I THINK SO, TOOO.... :sweatingbullets:

start hating ??? where did u get that rumour ??? both fans are not hating i guess....???? :crazy:

big Wish : hopefully, there will be MY GIRL 2... REALLY DO MISS : LEE DA HAE AND WOOKIE IN ONE FRAME....[fight, hate, and in love ...again....such nice couple] :blush:

Guest charis89

sassy girl:chun hyang!! should have a part two!

i wanna see them after their marriage!

jae hee and chae young look so cute there! =D

Guest roylester

:phew:

Me I like to have goong part 2...i like to see the life of the prince outside the palace with a baby...this could be funny like the part 1..

Guest sheena0627

haha i simply LOVE YOUR IDEAS!!! i cant wait to see chun hyang and mong ryong again! and come to think of it, chun hyang will be the real grand daughter of the house. wanna see the chemistry between chun hyang and yoo rin. oh my god, the mroe i think of it the more i love this idea, can anyone write a fanfic on this? haha

the next will be Really Really Like You, not the ending is no good but i just want more of bong ki and bong shun. min ki and eugene really make a great pair. and the romance for all bong shun's sis and bong ki's frens, and i hope the doc wife will recover frm her illness and come back to him and their daughter.

and no doubt... SWEET SPY!!!.

i am dying for more yoo ll and shun ae, the ending is just NOT ENOUGH for me. more of their kissing scenes please.

but well, i believe there wont be any sequel so i cam just keep on dreaming~~

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

YEAH...I THINK SO, TOOO.... :sweatingbullets:

start hating ??? where did u get that rumour ??? both fans are not hating i guess....???? :crazy:

big Wish : hopefully, there will be MY GIRL 2... REALLY DO MISS : LEE DA HAE AND WOOKIE IN ONE FRAME....[fight, hate, and in love ...again....such nice couple] :blush:

o i meant it like...there wont be 2nd leads...so like we'll have 2 nice couples...none of the usual fighting and evil characters...so like no hate

it didnt have anything to do w/ the fans

srry that i confused u (i probably still am lol)

Guest chiachia

LOVE STORY in HARVARD

I suggest to re-film the story and make it for 80 episodes.

most important is ...MUST be acted by KIM RAE WON and KIM TAE HEE

They just recently got "BEST COUPLE" award in Andre Kim's event on April 30, 2007. .

Archived