Hyun Young 현영

Guest SUjjang

Guest bokzg

I like how she is comfortable joking about herself, such as her plastic surgery or how she messes up in the show. Her bubbly personality really brightens up the show a lot, and she seems a natural interacting with her co-stars and guests.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CurthniL

I think Hyun Young is really pretty and she has her own cute personality.

I didn't know this thread was made so recently until I saw the date.

Looked for this thread in the directory. Just have a question, her song

"Noona eh Ggoom" (sounds weird if translated into english but directly

translated, it is "Older sister's Dream") and recognized that song, and I know that its originally some other artist's song. And since she took the

melody and the part "mayahee, mayaho, mayaha, mayahaha~" (or however it goes) would that be plagerism? Just wondering.

i heard she bought the rights to the song.

hyun young is so pretty!! and i just love her voice! makes her so unique ^^ plus shes hilarious and is honest about ur surgeries plus even jokes about it =] not many actresses would have the courage to do that

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

c1tv5.th.jpg c2hi6.th.jpg c3me0.th.jpg c4hf5.th.jpg

Noluhwah - 081106 - Hyun Young, Ayumi, Kim Young Chul, Ahn Hye Kyung

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

I haven't seen this episode yet, but Noluhwah (like YSMM) is a fun program but it's 10,000x funner if you like the guest and this looks like a nice set of guests. You've got Hyun Young who has a nice body and is funny, Kim Young Chul, for some reason I really like this guy. I think it's his face and the way he talks, Ahn Hye Kyung, I don't really know much about her but she likes to eat (have you guys seen Delicious TV she's always stuffing her mouth) and she's Haha's girlfriend so I'd like to hear some stories and Ayumi who's ditzy and funny.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shiverbaby

she's hot . IF anyone can watch the newest Heroine 6 yah ... she went to find the stuff alone , so scary ... and when she returned , her face was full of tears ...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ovette

she's adorable.. she's the reason why i watch heroine 6 she's so cute when she dances or sings lol\

i hope strongest romance is in nonCB links... pls anyone great to upload this thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bootylicious92

I first saw her i n Fashion 70's and she was funny...at first I hated her voice but I got use to it and it sound funny...now i am watching Happy Sunday, it doesn't have eng subs but i managed....she's funny, i even herad her song Numa Numa, My brother showed it to me and I like her song......

• 2 months later...

i was looking for her thread here in soompi for ages..nw i finally found it.. i kinda of hate her when the first time i saw her... i really dislike her plastic look N the irritating voice..

but after watching alot of variety show like love letter & heroine 6

i grow to like her....she's so fun in heroine 6.. i think she help heroine 6 alot .. with her entertainment ability.. she's so funny...

in one of the episode in heroine 6 she hV mention that when she's in uni/school she's the one who was always being bully becoause of her high ptich voice..that so sad....

i 'm really curious how old she's but i'm guessing she would be around 29-30 since on th espisode on heroine 6

where all of them have to show their identity card, lee jin said he thought that they are the same age. but actually a few years older!!

she's so pretty in the movie strongest romance .....fighting .. hyun young...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest siumeimei1023

so happy that she actually have a thread..! hehe... i like her in bad family..! and LOVE her in herione 6... too bad no more H6... but i find her very pretty and it seems like she got a very cool personality..! in the beginning i thought she was a lil plastic but seriously, she was so pretty even BEFORE surgery! and she does like taller than 5'6 and i really think she got one of the nicest body in korea..~

and i think in the new show, jinhwaza? they said shes a 76er... i think that should be pretty close to her real age..~

i like her... ahaha... she's cool.

i always like her in Heroine 6. she's cool about everything. She can make fun of her plastic surgeries and be cool about it.

i know why people always picking on her voice, because its so high pitched that anyone hearing cringed. but i rather like her voice, because just hearing it, you can tell straight away it was Hyun Young. thats her special trait. :)

and oh i love her in Art of Seduction and My Wife is A Gangster 3. she was just hillarious. she brings and add on some colours in the movies, and the dramas as well.

Hyun Young was rumoured to date Kim Jong Min of Koyote and Brian of Fly to the Sky. There's also rumours about her and Lee Dong Wook, her co-star in Choikang Couple but i dont think they were all true, at all. As for a non-entertainer boyfriend, how do we know except if she come out and talk about it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest frenchllama

I love Hyun Young! Currently my favorite TV girl; managed to dethrone Hyori after her 3-year reign, haha. Trying to obtain every MV and show with her in it.

Does anybody have the new Love Revolution MV? Or know where I could find it?

Thanks a lot!

Guest rachellee39

I like her so much.

She's so witty!

I thought that she was much taller than 172 cm though.

oh and I love the way she flirts with almost every guy....so cute!

Archived