Hyun Young 현영

Guest SUjjang

Guest adikkeluangman

Hyun Young reveals her grand house on SBS’s “Good Morning”

201104202002441111_1.jpg

After revealing her luxurious home, Hyun Young has been enjoying the grand attention given to her.

On SBS’s “Good Morning“, she was featured for a segment and revealed her huge apartment. Her house is seen as very clean, and the beautiful interior is enough for one to mistake it for a model house.

It had been revealed that Hyun Young lived in a small basement with a monthly rent in her early debut days. Since then, she put 90% her earnings in a savings account and bought herself land, a great house, and even a mountain. Due to this, she had been nicknamed the “Financial Queen”.

Netizens have been in awe from seeing her house and gave many compliments, such as, “Always independently taking care of herself… this is what makes Hyun Young so cool.” and “It is amazing how she achieved all this solely through her effort. I admire her.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/hyun-young-reveals-her-grand-house-on-sbss-good-morning

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

March 12, 2015

Hyun Young, pictorial with her 32-month-old daughter “She looks just like her mother”

Source: Innolife

13655_1.jpg
Actress Hyeon-Yeong revealed her daughter who looks just like her.

At the pictorial shooting with ‘BNT’, Hyeon-Yeong took photos of various concepts with her daughter Da-Eun. In the pictorial, Da-Eun looks just like her mother Hyeon-Yeong, with pretty face. Even though she is young, she made cute faces and lovely poses throughout the shooting.

Hyeon-Yeong and Da-Eun wore black color in couple to have neat atmosphere, and wore stripe casual look.

Hyeon-Yeong said about her life concentrating on the baby, “I am happy to have long time with Da-Eun. Before her, me and my friends enjoyed birthday parties, but now we visit first-birthday parties. I want to have twin boys by the end of this year. We feel like a newly-weds as Da-Eun grows up.”

Hyeon-Yeong is going to appear on tvN’s new Entertainment program ‘Mother Woman’. [Photo=BNT]

I was wondering about Hyun Young just yesterday. It's great to see that she's enjoying being a mom and that the little one looks like her! I do wish that we could see mom back in a drama, movie, or somewhere else before she becomes busy filling that order of twin boys that she's planning on building... ;)

• 4 months later...

August 4, 2015

Hyun Young, releases a photo of peaceful daily life with her daughter!

Source: Innolife.com

15203_1.jpg

Hyun Young released a photo of her peaceful daily life with her cute daughter.

Hyun Young, who is a talent from supermodel, posted a photo with comment, “Playing with scissors make brains grow clever, and my Da-Eun is genius with scissors,” on August 4th.

The mother and daughter seemed happy playing. Hyun Young was drawing and her daughter Da-Eun is playing with scissors, enjoying their happy daily life. Hyun Young’s natural beauty and cute Da-Eun’s growth drew attention. [Photo=Hyun Young’s Instagram]

• 5 months later...

February 4, 2016

[bnt photo] Hyun Young Brought Her Daughter

Source: BNTNews

4fwsai14ls06pp96x1lz5rqw78m1j1pd.jpg

[by Kim Young Shin, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] On February 3, children’s movie ‘Bungaeman’ held a VIP preview at Wangshimni CGV in Haengdang-dong, Seoul.

‘Bungaeman’ is a movie version of EBS show with the same title which began in 1999. Bungaeman is a superhero who protects Joyland from the villain. The movie is partly musical. Luna, a member of girl group f(x) plays the heroine.

Meanwhile, the movie will premiere on February 11. (photo by bntnews DB)

Archived