Hyun Young 현영

Guest SUjjang

Guest mikal19

yay a thread for hyun young. i think she is cute and funny especially in bad family. anyone have more pics of this sexy girl?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shina :)

shes so talented,pretty :D

hope she will realse album i have her singiel and i like it :)

btw somebody have her mv?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest poopoo

I LOVE HER in bad family!

she dresses so nice too! andd i love the way she acts..its soo adorable T_T LOLL..shes almost cuter than the mainn girl! lol

Guest poopoo

CUTE PICS =)

i just heard her song Noona's Dream..LOL so catchy..not really my type of songgggg but i love it cuz i love the parts where she speaks ..sounds so cute lol

THANks for the pics!

Guest yum yum dimsum

i love this girl!! :lol:

shes so funny in 'art of seduction' and 'fashion 70s'

havent watched bad family yet.. so im lookin forward to see her there!!

she's like the Fran Drescher of korea coz of her voice. haha u either hate it or love it..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ovette

aww... i love her so much in BadFamily. even cried for her coz her loved wasnt returned.. awwwww.... so sad! im gona watch more of her shows now. the screen really loves her. one of the pretty faces in korea!

Guest ovette

news said she was in court because a cosmetic company sued her for not complying with their contract? wat happened there?

Guest peachesncre4ms

omg.. i dunno y but i luv her voice & the way she acts.. mayb itz just me!! but yea.. she never gets the main cast in any drama.. wat a waste

Guest ovette

omg.. i dunno y but i luv her voice & the way she acts.. mayb itz just me!! but yea.. she never gets the main cast in any drama.. wat a waste

i so much agree woth you, i find her really cute! hope next time she'll have a drama/movie where she is the lead. in bad family i cried when she cried during dolgan's wedding.

hyunyoung is adorable. and she's so much cuter on screen than pictures, they just dont do her any justice =P i wanna see her as the main character soon, and hopefully she keeps doing her thing! yuhgirl6 became so much better after she came on.

Guest eelijnim

i dont remember what the show is called, but last year she came out to this show with kimjongkook and some other people..

anyway he said that he's never met any female with a better body than hyunyoung. and i agree!

that girl is soooo toned; pure muscle.

Guest Eebyulx3

i love hyun young!! :]<3 she's so pretty and she's outgoing and funny. i'm very sorry to people who don't like her voice but i LOVE it. it's actually really cute and funny =) it's part of what makes her.. her :]

Guest xosandy

news said she was in court because a cosmetic company sued her for not complying with their contract? wat happened there?

July 7, 2006

Hyun Young Swaps TV Studio for Courtroom

200607070028_00.jpg

TV personality Hyun Young stood trial on Friday for breaking her contract with a cosmetics company. The firm, France Laure, sued the TV star and her agent for loss of earnings saying Hyun broke a promise to act as a promotional model after signing a contract and receiving an initial payment. It is seeking W350 million (US$1=W948) in damages.

Hyun attended court dressed demurely in a black suit. Accused of missing a promotional event, she argued her agent and manager arranged her schedule and she was late for another event.

The actress said she was unable to resolve the dispute by simply accepting shoots for France Laure now since she changed her agent, and the decision was therefore not hers to make. However, she expressed willingness to settle the dispute.

Judges seemed tickled to have a star in their courtroom. The presiding judge said the two sides would settle the dispute without making it more serious and expressed hope of getting an autograph "for his daughters."

Hyun Young is enjoying huge popularity on TV due to her unique voice and witty tongue. She has also appeared in the movies "The Art of Seduction" and "Princess Aurora" and voices one of the characters in the ground-breaking animation "Aachi & Ssipak."

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0607070028.html

credits: rubie

Guest seasonthree

I like her voice when she's singing, but I find her voice very agitating when she's acting. --> (Bad Family)

Archived