• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rain_Pizza Hut

source:Newsen

6e7f9da16b.jpg

credit:onlyrain

+

[Mar-08-2009]Rain's become the honorary publicity ambassador and the model of Korea Pizza Hut

Rain's been appointed to the honorary publicity ambassador of Korea Pizza Hut as well as the model of it.

He'll act not only as the AD model but also as the face of Korea Pizza Hut through contribution to public welfare in 2009.

Korea Pizza Hut is due to provide 100 whole pizzas, which can be hit off through the truck of love, for the fans who will wait its beginning outside during Rain's concert in Korea.

In addition, they plan to support his activity as the honorary publicity ambassador of Korea Pizza Hut such as contributing 100 whole pizzas to the low-income bracket's children for a year.

credit to Newsen

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Guest tofumui

090307 Mnet Rain's New Year Fanmeeting_Rainism(Japanese Ver.)

that is awesome.. there are so many ppl on the streets waiting for his signature.. i'd prob be one of them too.. LOL

Guest SaraLu

HI GIRLS!! HELPME!! I'LL WANNA BUY SOMETHING OF 6TO5 but i wanna see first some models... if you have pics about clothes, pleeeease!! post it!! ^^ i stay gratefull!! annyoooonG!!*

Guest RainingAllDay

Hi guys!!!!

This is my best VDO fancam I've ever had...hee hee.

Yeah!

I'm in Seoul to see Rain. :lol:

090308 Rain's Autography Event @ Daejeon - part1 - Rain's Coming

CREDIT: RainingAllDay@Only Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNnDoS19T2U

090308 Rain's Autography Event @ Daejeon – part2 – Good bye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ex9Uwti_J8

a7593645158.jpg

a7593645159.jpg

a7593645160.jpg

[Mar-08-2009] Korean Pop Culture Discovered!

http://www.reportingasia.com/blog/entertai...ure-discovered/

March 8, 2009

Written by: Amber Butler-Davis

Edited by: James M. Kelly

The Discovery channel is ready to produce a documentary about the rising stock of Korean pop culture. Asian’s superstar Rain (Bi) will be featured in the documentary. The Hip Korea programme will be focusing on the entertainer’s significance as a representative for Korean pop on the world stage.

A J. Tune Entertainment representative explained to the Korean Herald how Rain is the leader and face of Korean entertainment so therefore, he will be introduced and featured as the program’s main subject and will be described as an entertainer who was successful as a result of the nation’s growth as a pop cultural hub in the Asian region.

J. Tune is an entertainment and media company which was formed by Rain after with much support from his under singer, songwriter and producer Park Jin-young, the founder of JYP Entertainment.

The documentary began being broadcasted on Saturday January 1 in Oceania and is set to go to air in Asia on February 23.

For six months, the Discovery Channel’s production crew followed the singer, actor and entertainment mogul everywhere, so they could document his every move. Candid moments can be seen, including Rain commiserating with presenter and comedian Kim Jae-dong. But there is also emotional footage for example when he visits a mausoleum where his late mother now rests in peace.

A number of interviews were also conducted; some interviewees include Steven Colbert of Comedy Central’s The Colbert Report, the Wachowski Brothers and Academy Award winner Susan Sarandon.

The Colbert Report, a satirical television programme in the United States, is hugely popular for skewing political talking heads.

Rain’s connection to Steven Colbert and the show began over two years ago when a segment playfully made fun of the singer. Colbert declared him his arch-nemesis for finishing higher than Colbert on TIME’s list of the ‘100 Most Influential People’.

The comical fight came to an end when Rain appeared as a surprise guest on the show nearly a year after the comment was made. The nation watched Rain and Colbert compete in a mocked up dance competition, this appearance boosted Rain’s exposure to the American public.

The Wachowski Brothers, best known for The Matrix films, directed last year’s Speed Racer, in which Rain appeared and Sarandon starred.

After a lengthy break from the domestic entertainment scene, Rain then returned to Korea late last year to promote his fifth studio album Rainism. Before that, he had filmed Ninja Assassin, a film which was developed specifically for him by the Wachowski Brothers.

------------------------------

credit:rainalice@rainlegend

Guest rainonme

a66666^^^^ahhhhh RainingAllDay!!! i'm soo jealous of you!!

you were sooo closee!! thanks so muchhhh for sharing your moments with Rain with all of us!!! ^^envyyyyy^^eheh

thanks again

and thanks jinijung too!

090307 Daegu

qgdg2.jpg

fancam!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61gE90L3q4c

todays pics

2009030622024050787574.jpg

2009030623201421486070.jpg

0007a.jpg

001hzo.jpg

002wgc.jpg

003bgm.jpg

credit: benamoo // sixtofive1982

Guest missstranger

Hi guys!!!!

Yeah!

Thanks for sharing your pics and links!

You're so lucky you got to see him so CLOSE! Congrats. ^_^

You saw his smile on person.. *ahh, envy*.

a66666^^^^ahhhhh RainingAllDay!!! i'm soo jealous of you!!

you were sooo closee!! thanks so muchhhh for sharing your moments with Rain with all of us!!! ^^envyyyyy^^eheh

thanks again

and thanks jinijung too!

fancam!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61gE90L3q4c

Hi chong, thanks for sharing the link. I really hope that he'll succeed on this clothing business. Wow, he's always HOT! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hi guys!!!!

Yeah!

090308 Rain's Autography Event @ Daejeon - part1 - Rain's Coming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNnDoS19T2U

090308 Rain's Autography Event @ Daejeon – part2 – Good bye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ex9Uwti_J8

Hi RainingAllDay, thanks for sharing the videos. Wow, you're so lucky that you were able to see him. Also, thanks for posting some photos here. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest RainingAllDay

625 @ Daejeon

shop1.jpg

shop2.jpg

shop3.jpg

This shop is located in the center of shopping area, very good location. And the decoration is nice.

It took 1 hr to get to Daejeon from Seoul by KTX. I went there at around 7.30 am yesterday and got the number at 240s :sweatingbullets:

so, it was hopeless to get his autograph. Many people came since the night before, and all their effort were paid off, they all got the autographs and handshake with Rain.

Rain was there around 30 mins, about 20 mins for signing and the rest 10 mins for just handshake.

I was not included in those lucky people, but still lucky enough to be arranged to sit down just in front of the shop.

That's how I could see Rain so clearly and closely when he came, when he was in the shop and when he got out and waved to all of us.

You see, Rain is so handsome!!!!. :D

For this trip to Korea, besides of shopping (a lot!!) at 625 shops,

I managed to be at the autography events 2 times, first at Shinsegae on Friday and second at Daejeon on Sunday.

Even I haven't got his autograph,

but I got handshake with Rain on last friday...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol::lol:

It was unbelievable, coz I just arrived Seoul that morning and got there quite late at 9.30 but still got the number at 165.

So, I was in the last group that he was standing and shaking hand with.

It was so amazing!!!

Even I had met him before, but..... shaking hand with him like this...he was looking straight to me, say some words to me, smile to me...

ohhh, I don't know how to say.....WOWWW!!!!

He was so bright in front of me, so handsome , so charming, so cool, so adorable......

I was so much impressed than every time I had seen him before.

I think every woman who has this chance must totally fall in love with him... :lol:

[Rain's autograph @ Daejeon Shop]

a7593645169.jpg

<Eng.trans>Mnet Japan Rainy Day 15 (Rain in China)

Q : Where are you going?

Rain: I'm on my way to China.

Q : Why are you going there?

Rain : For a living.(NG..he answers again) For my fans and some projects.

-Rain in China-

Incheon Airport, February 20, 2008.

Q: How do you feel now?

Rain : I feel great when I stay at Korea.

Q : How do you spend your time on the flight?

Rain : Thinking about my fans. I need a teleporter. I wish I would not fly in a plane anymore.

He arrived in Beijing, China.

Q : Are you in good condition?

Rain : I feel sleepy and hungry. I feel like some Dukbboki which has buns and eggs in it.

I think Korea food is the best.

-In a taxi-

Q : Where place is this?

Manager : Here is Beijing. We are here for Anycall and a clothing brand CFs.

Q : What is Rain like?

M : His personality is impatient and he is so stubborn (NG..M answers again)

He has a perfect character without spot. He is a number-one Korean.

-Rain's self camera-

Rain :

Here is Beijing, China. I'm trying to shoot a music video for the Oylimpic theme song and some CFs.

I feel good. Please look forward to it.

Anyway, Rain reported from Beijing till now.

Rain : I do not feel very cold, but the moderate yellow sand wind is rising.

credit to benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Hi jini, thanks for sharing here the translation. This guy has always a sense of humor when in good mood. Oh, RAIN is impatient & stubborn - as pictured by his Manager - But after joking, he said that he's character is perfect, flawless. :lol::)

625 @ Daejeon

[]http://upic.me/i/ig/shop1.jpg[/]

[]http://upic.me/i/jq/shop2.jpg

[]http://upic.me/i/y4/shop3.jpg]

This shop is located in the center of shopping area, very good location. And the decoration is nice.

It took 1 hr to get to Daejeon from Seoul by KTX. I went there at around 7.30 am yesterday and got the number at 240s :sweatingbullets:

so, it was hopeless to get his autograph. Many people came since the night before, and all their effort were paid off, they all got the autographs and handshake with Rain.

Rain was there around 30 mins, about 20 mins for signing and the rest 10 mins for just handshake.

I was not included in those lucky people, but still lucky enough to be arranged to sit down just in front of the shop.

That's how I could see Rain so clearly and closely when he came, when he was in the shop and when he got out and waved to all of us.

You see, Rain is so handsome!!!!. :D

For this trip to Korea, besides of shopping (a lot!!) at 625 shops,

I managed to be at the autography events 2 times, first at Shinsegae on Friday and second at Daejeon on Sunday.

Even I haven't got his autograph,

but I got handshake with Rain on last friday...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol::lol:

It was unbelievable, coz I just arrived Seoul that morning and got there quite late at 9.30 but still got the number at 165.

So, I was in the last group that he was standing and shaking hand with.

It was so amazing!!!

Even I had met him before, but..... shaking hand with him like this...he was looking straight to me, say some words to me, smile to me...

ohhh, I don't know how to say.....WOWWW!!!!

He was so bright in front of me, so handsome , so charming, so cool, so adorable......

I was so much impressed than every time I had seen him before.

I think every woman who has this chance must totally fall in love with him... :lol:

[Rain's autograph @ Daejeon Shop]

[http://upic.me/i/gh/a7593645169.jpg[/]

RainingAllDay, thanks for sharing your story here. I'm green with envy with you girl! Although, you were not able to get an autograph from him, you still get to see him up close & personal - & this is also more than enough. I couldn't agree with you more - with all these things you said & described about him. Gosh, you were there lining-up & waiting for him starting in the morning but you got the number in the afternoon already......... you're so patient........ & it paid off. :lol::)

[Mar-09-2009]<Eng.trans>Mnet Rain's New Year Fanmeeting

-It's raining-

-First of all, I want to say New Year greeting to my Japan fans.

I'm very pleased to have you all with greeting the New Year.

-Run away from the sun-

-How's it going? I'm Rain.

Are you fine?

Let's have fun today!

-I'm very glad for your coming today.

This is my second time, and this time is for the New Year greeting.

I'll be showing you all very interesting stage.

-Korean culture celebrate the passage from childhood with perfume, kiss, and a bunch of flowers.

-The age as an adult in Korea is 20 years old.

-I felt become an adult when I thought sexiness.

-Rainism is the special album for my Asian fans, and I've prepared for it for a year

during the shooting of Ninja Assassin at moments.

-Thanks to your support, Rainism has shot up charts.

-Thank you so much again.

I had my hair cut and I've missed you all so much.

-Love Story is based on my real love, I think you'll like it.

-I sang Love Story in good faith and feeling.

-I plan to hold my concert around March or April.

-There were famous idols like Duex and Seo Tae Ji & Chidren in Korea.

After I became famous I got to meet one of them. I've collaborated with one of them before.

-The relationship between a man and a woman can be possible or not.

-I like a sexual woman who is a clever cook.

-I like Sushi and ramen among Japanese foods.

-Nobody called me yesterday.

-I'm satisfied with everything, there are no parts of me where I'm not satisfied. My thighs used to be thick (big), now that I've lost weight, they are thinner, I'm able to wear more good-looking jeans.

-I try to take a rest at home, if possible.

I usually sleep or watch new programs on TV.

-I try to get along with my close associates naturally&frankly.

-I am here wanting to give everyone a good time, not to get all of you sick, you must take care of yourselves, if you don't feel good just call out to the staff, they will take you to a proper place.

-To me, every person is just like a young girl, everyone harbors the same spirits like that of a young girl's.

-Rain songs I Do & September12-

-Fresh Woman-

-There are Rain's treasures for the fans, calenders, pictures, CDs, T shirts, a sneaker, a glove, and 6to5 caps.

-I'm considering holding a 6to5 launching show in Japan.

-Rainism-

-How are you? Happy New Year. I'm Rain.

-There'll be a lot of songs in this concert, and it is like a communication.

-I tried to make a new attempt through Rainism.

-6to5's concept is based on a vintage in life.

-I like chocolates very much, it restores energy to my tired body.

-In 2009, I plan to hold concert on March or April, Ninja Assassin is due to be released, and I may appear on a domestic drama.

-Thank you for your coming today.

Please support and love me.

I'll work hard, I wish you would always be heathy and happy.

Thank you.

-Instead of saying good bye-

credit to benamoo

brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Archived