Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

[Mar-02-2009]6to5 jacket & T-shirt in KBS drama "Boys over flowers"

9c9e5eeccd.jpg

Kim Hyun-Joong, a singer (one of idol group SS501 members) and actor, seems to be sponsored by 6to5 in KBS popular drama "Boys over flowers". He is wearing 6to5 badge shaped like a rocket on his jacket collar, and the striped T-shirt he has on is also made by 6to5.

source : benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shanyya

so full version love story today right biggrin.gif?

I thought it should be on the 6th? Cos it'll be released in the DVD of Rainism Recollection which was dated to release on the 6th. . .Correct me if I'm wrong. ..

Guest ilovethemediator

so full version love story today right biggrin.gif?

I thought it should be on the 6th? Cos it'll be released in the DVD of Rainism Recollection which was dated to release on the 6th. . .Correct me if I'm wrong. ..

Yes, the full love story MV will be on the Rainism Recollection CD. You can find out more about it by Clicking Here

[Mar-02-2009] Trailer of Ninjia Assassin will be shown in front of Watchmen

http://mymovie.blogbus.com/logs/35958850.html

Brief translation be rainalice:

The first trailer of Warner Bros summer action movie Ninjia Assassin will be shown in front of Watchmen, starting from Friday, 03/06/2009. It will be shown along with the new trailers of Terminator Salvation , Star Trek and Public Enemies.

Shanyya, I’m excited to see the trailer. NA is really coming soon……..

:lol::)

[Mar-02-2009]6to5 jacket & T-shirt in KBS drama "Boys over flowers"

[]http://img.ihere.org/uploads/9c9e5eeccd.jpg[/]

Kim Hyun-Joong, a singer (one of idol group SS501 members) and actor, seems to be sponsored by 6to5 in KBS popular drama "Boys over flowers". He is wearing 6to5 badge shaped like a rocket on his jacket collar, and the striped T-shirt he has on is also made by 6to5.

source : benamoo

Hi jini - thanks for sharing this. :lol::)

Guest Shanyya

Shanyya, I’m excited to see the trailer. NA is really coming soon……..

Yes, Willenette! Me too!! ^^v I reckon the number of viewers of Watchmen will shoot up thanks to NA's trailer. . .haha

jini, thanks for posting these photos. Finally............he took-off his sunglasses. Gosh, seeing those pair of soulful small eyes make me love him even more. :sweatingbullets::lol:

[Mar-03-2009]<notice>Rain's 'Rainism Recollection' album will first be revealed off-line, on March 5.

Hello, I'm Cloud master.

Rain's 'Rainism Recollection album is first due to be revealed off-line, on March 5.

But before this, you can meet the sound source on-line, on March 4.

The on-line sites that Rainism Recollection sound source will be revealed.

March4 : melon, mnet.com, muse, soribada, joos.

March5 : bugs.

March9 : navermusic.

credit to : rain-jihoon.com

Guest Shanyya

[Mar-03-2009]<notice>Rain's 'Rainism Recollection' album will first be revealed off-line, on March 5.

Hello, I'm Cloud master.

Rain's 'Rainism Recollection album is first due to be revealed off-line, on March 5.

Does this mean that the full version of Love Story would be shown?

Guest charlene1020

It'd be lie if I say I don't envy. :sweatingbullets:

Photo: J.Tune

Credit: Rain-Cloud

u1345p28t3d2397647f326dt20090302092346.jpg

ha ha ha. me too Rainingallday :)

Guest charlene1020

[Mar-02-2009] Trailer of Ninjia Assassin will be shown in front of Watchmen

http://mymovie.blogbus.com/logs/35958850.html

Brief translation be rainalice:

The first trailer of Warner Bros summer action movie Ninjia Assassin will be shown in front of Watchmen, starting from Friday, 03/06/2009. It will be shown along with the new trailers of Terminator Salvation , Star Trek and Public Enemies.

Shanya, i guez it'll increase the viewers of "Watchmen" because of Rain's NA trailer.

I could hear the producers of Watchmen saying.. "Thanks Rain".....ha ha ha LOL!

Guest roger82

hi...can someone help me to find all the bi rain songs but only instrumental-karaoke?

i have already these:

- love story

- i'm coming

- with u

- sad tango

- move on

- feel so right

- in the club

- slowly

- free way

- it's raining

im italian (hmmm half italian and half english)....i wanna record some for send to JYP enterniament.....i would like to sing the song fresh woman but i wanna write a english version lyric because need long time to learn the korean lyric...im already learning to sing in korean: move on, sad tango and familiar face......hjope someone can help me

regards

roger

Ps. ive installed the software Mnet UC sing but i can listen the songs just for 45 sec. and ask me for an account (the website is in korean: http://newmember.mnet.com/Registration/MbrJoinGate.asp ....everything is in korean but the problem is i never receive the email for active my account ) then i try to create the account but i never receive the email for active the account....i dont know what to do :-(

Hello, I'm Cloud master.

Hi jinijung - thanks for sharing this. Wondering if we need to register first on these sites to hear & listen to the sound? What about the Love Story MV – can we also get to see this online? :lol::):huh:

[Feb-28-2009] Mnet Rainy Day 14 Eng Sub

credits

** Subbing Team **

----------------------------------------------------------------------

original vid from Japan 3asian Rain

KR to EN by akrain

Sub production by rainalice and Cin

Uploaded and Presented by RainLegend.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reposting please credit all parties

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPUpCxJRyXg

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOyYAb678J8

High F/X Rate a Boon for Korean Singers

e090304_01.jpg

The soaring won-dollar exchange rate has prompted Korean singers to look overseas for more lucrative deals. Rain, TVXQ, Jewelry, Shin Seung-hoon and other famed Korean pop singers have upped the number of their engagements overseas. The weakening Korean won against the U.S. dollar and Japanese yen means more earnings for K-pop singers on foreign stages. Their representatives are reportedly very busy planning concerts, fan meetings, and other events in foreign locations.

For instance, Rain held fan meetings in Tokyo and Osaka on January 12th and 14th. He drew more than 3,000 fans at each of four meetings, once again demonstrating the power of his stardom. He’s now planning an Asian tour. TVXQ already released the group’s 26th single in Japan and is getting ready for third Asian tour concerts. Korea’s ballad king Shin Seung-hoon will also release his second regular album in Japan on April 25th. He’ll also tour four cities in Japan from late April to early May.

Credit : KBS World

Archived