Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Mar-01-2009] Fan Acct - 6to5 Cheonahn Yawoori auatography party

My sister and I originally tried to leave for Cheonahn Yawoori 6to5 shop for Rain's autography party at about 7am, but we had no choice but to arrive a short while later, because we overslept.

My mother gave us a ride there.

Our numbers were 91 and 92, more and more fans began to gather.

I kept on looking at Rain's eyes over his sunglasses during my sister's turn.

I could definitely see his cutely swollen eyes because he was wearing yellowish green color sunglasses.

After a while, my turn came.

When he autographed and shook hand with me, I said a word to him.

I : I can see your eyes.

Rain : Ah, is that so?

Time passed in a flash.

He seemed to put his signature to about 150~180 fans today.

He wrote an ash color vest and striped T-shirt with Rainism singlasses.

I'll post Rain's autograph picture I took on the site in a few minutes.

Today was very great!

He seems to be the best handsome man I've ever seen.

I feel as if my body were as light as a feather.

credit to benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

[Feb-28-2009] Fan Acct - Six to Five Lotte autography party.

The wreath celebrating Rain's autography party placed near by '6to5' information board.

1872670def.jpg

The 6to5 T-shirt for my son.

254a488596.jpg

It seems to have been many years since he last had his Bonine(men's toiletry brand) autography party!

I early gave up standing in line at the news that fans had stayed up all night over the autography party, and I heard they had waited from 2am last night.

The first floor was in the confusion due to such a lot of fans who tried to get Rain's autography, so I could not possibly break into a line.

Lotte shop seemed to be a little more spacious than Sinsege shop, and I think it has more clothes which are available in a wide variety of materials and styles, compared with Sinsege.

And there was an interpreter for foreign customers.

Even though I could not see Rain with my own eyes in the hustle and bustle, I could sufficiently feel a highly elated atmosphere there.

I bought a 6to5 black color T-shirt streaked with partially light scarlet color for my son.

credit to benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

[Mar-01-2009]The Teddy Bear dolls wearing the satge cosumes made by Rain

7d009f6b44.jpg

The Teddy Bear dolls which put on a variety of clothes designed by Rain, are on display in the casual corner inside the main shop of Lotte department store, on March 1.

The dolls are very popular because they are wearing the stage costumes directly designed by Rain.

They have been being sold through the order production and the prices are from 30,000s won (about 20s dollars) to 1,400,000 won (about 1,000dollars).

credit to : Yonhap News

090228 Mnet Rainy Day 14 _Nikon cf Making part3

credit:happyyouyou@youtube

1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gb_hyaEKAw

2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wn5dLM_nWY

[Mar-01-2009]<update><Eng.trans>Mnet Japan Rainy Day 14 (Angkor Wat of Cambodia)

Rain: There aren't many times left till the completion. (Encouraging the staffs, he is clapping his hand)

Rain : I guess I should not wink at the young monks. (posing himself on gazing at them)

Director : Please try to put on a face like gazing at anything.

Rain : Sorry, but I'm on shooting.

(putting his signature to Korean tourists with whom he had an encounter.)

Rain : The shooting was completed.

I first visited Angkor Wat, there is something peculiar & mythical, and all of them are splendid.

I'm so glad everything went off all right, I want to go to Seoul and to eat

a 'seasoned bar rice cake' (alias, Ddukkoki) mixed with 'hot pepper paste' (Kochujang)

Thank you for watching till now, I'll be seeing you guys in Korea.

source : You Tube

Guest ilovethemediator

Thanks Linh!

I really like the look of the store and I want the teddy bear hoodie!! *lol*

~~Jessica~~

Guest raspb3rry

Thankyou so much rainVSxiah & kyokoxxxtokyo! Just what I was looking for ^^.

And wow, his shop is doing very well ^^. So much people!

Guest Kenoa

Omo there are a lot of people in the store!!

Bi knows how tu use his notoriety, it's great for him.

thanks for sharing

Do you guys think that you are going to buy his stuff online??

I don't if it will feat well loll

Ah can't wait for love story movie!!

By the way, Chong sorry, my translation was incomplete last time! miahne ^_^

[March-02-2009]Rain's 2,000 Korea, China, and Japan fans participated in his autography party.

The 2,000 crowd surged in Rain's 6to5 autography party celebrating the opening.

According to J.Tune entertainment, the customer number of participating in this autography party which has been proceeded since it was begun in Lotte shop last 28th, is calculated at over 2,000 by the department store's side.

His fans who had met with the news that Rain would held the event, formed a long line around the event hall from dawn. It arrested people's eyes that his foreign fans from Hong Kong, China, including Japan, especially entered into the country in a mass.

Also, J.Tune entertainment side said, "at the event in Cheonahn&Cheongjoo of Choongnam region last 1st, 3 police companies were sent there due to the news that Rain would visit, and the traffic was blocked." told about his popularity.

credit to star news

Brief translation by rain bird

Ninja Assassin updates @ Bi-Drama thread

Guest rainonme

ahhrainissocute.jpg

credit: tomi@rain-cloud // sixtofive1982

soo handsome and cute!

^^but i wished he took of his smexy sunglasses though!!

Guest Shanyya

soo handsome and cute!

^^but i wished he took of his smexy sunglasses though!!

He's constantly sporting sunglasses lately. . .I think his eyes are swollen due to lack of sleep. . .

[Mar-02-2009]Honest fandom about Rain should be accepted.

'KBS Ent News' is now being attacked extensively by audience after it broadcasted about Rain on 14th in last month.

Fans of Rain's are asking the excuse in commenting on internet public board. This is not to be skipped as crazy audiences' asking for the impossible.

At least, wrong information about real facts should be corrected. ( Please refer to article no. 861 room of'rain-eu.net' in last 29th, February.)

'KBS Ent News' declared that it would be strict on entertainment journalism in its changing of anchors such as Kim, Je Dong, before its spring reorganization.

If so, it is the right way for them to recover the proper status of entertainment journalism by correcting the wrong report even though it might be late, which will lead them to true status of public broadcasting company.

credit to Herald

[Mar-02-2009]Rain, "I wanted to show my characteristic aspects of fire-like personality, bad man, warm-heart and good man. "

Rain, a world star, sent a message to Joen, professional internet journal of Chosun daily news, before 'Ninja Assassin" a hollywood movie where he takes the role of main character.

Rain mentioned in this message, " I am spending whole nights preparing both asian tour and new debut in almost everyday. "

in adding, " I am very excited in my heart as 'Ninja Assassin" will surely be the movie cheered by the audience enthusiastic to thrilling actions.

I am very excited at the wonderful response from local audience.".

Rain also said openly, "I became to want to show my characteristics which have both my fire-like personality and warm-hearted one while I did domestic activities. ",

"I was very delighted because I could be more closely to audience as I could show up in the entertainment program where I was able to dance in natural persona with caution as well as freedom. ".

credit to choen.chosun

Brief translation by rain bird @rain-eu

[Feb-29-2009]'KBS Ent News' raises issues for insulting Rain.

'KBS Ent News' has stirred up a problem for their broadcast that seemed to insult Rain.

Last 14th in ‘Up and Down Corner’ of 'KBS Ent News', they said that “Rain has failed to be in the 1411 Hollywood actors that could be big money which was researched by Forbes” with the reporter adding “as the weather is clear, there will be no rain”.

In this process, a laughing sound that seemed to laugh at Rain was inserted which wasn’t appropriate, and the viewers are demanding a formal apology for the broadcast that aired 2 weeks ago.

Viewers pointed out that the program left out many researches and journals that ranked Rain’s movie at the top and gave compliments, and that it was biased for talking about one specific research. Looking at it that way, all the Korean stars that went overseas including Rain, and the famous Hollywood stars that didn’t put their names on the list, are‘down’.

Rain has already recently appeared in the world renowned documentary channel Discovery, put his name on the ‘Top 24 Hotties in the World’, a research done by ‘Entertainment Weekly’, and his movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ has been nominated as ‘Top 10 most looked forward movies by Examiner’ and top 25 of Film School Reject movie webzine. His music has topped the Asian channel ‘V Countdown’ for 5 consecutive weeks.

This broadcast also mentioned that the Hawaiian court has finalized the trial by jury regarding Rain’s world tour cancellation, which is another reason for Rain’s down. But viewers point out that it is still in the early stages of the trial to say anything about it.

'KBS Ent News' also added “Rain is positioning himself as a world stay by appearing in Hollywood movies Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin, and put his name in one of the 100 most influential people in the world research done by Times magazine”, but Rain was nominated in the Times magazine even before appearing in the movies.

'KBS Ent News' insulting Rain was pointed out in the February KBS viewer board of trustees general meeting and also ‘TV Criticism Viewer Desk’ which aired on the 28th.

Regarding this issue KBS 'Ou Se-Young' head of entertainment production said “there was no intention of insulting Rain. We wanted to raise the question why Rain didn’t make it in the Forbes research but the message must have been handed out in the wrong direction” which is an unsatisfactory explanation.

credit to Herald news

Hi jini - thanks for sharing this. This is so mean & unprofessional reporting. <_<:wacko:

[Feb-28-2009] Fan Acct - Six to Five Lotte autography party.

The wreath celebrating Rain's autography party placed near by '6to5' information board.

[]http://img.ihere.org/uploads/1872670def.jpg[/]

The 6to5 T-shirt for my son.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.ihere.org/uploads/254a488596.jpg[]

It seems to have been many years since he last had his Bonine(men's toiletry brand) autography party!

I early gave up standing in line at the news that fans had stayed up all night over the autography party, and I heard they had waited from 2am last night.

The first floor was in the confusion due to such a lot of fans who tried to get Rain's autography, so I could not possibly break into a line.

Lotte shop seemed to be a little more spacious than Sinsege shop, and I think it has more clothes which are available in a wide variety of materials and styles, compared with Sinsege.

And there was an interpreter for foreign customers.

Even though I could not see Rain with my own eyes in the hustle and bustle, I could sufficiently feel a highly elated atmosphere there.

I bought a 6to5 black color T-shirt streaked with partially light scarlet color for my son.

credit to benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

jini, thanks for sharing this story. Too bad she didn’t get to see RAIN. Wow, the fans had the patience to wait – started to wait from 2am? The black tee she bought for her son is really nice. How I wish I was there. I hope all his Six to Five stores will be successful. I’m sure all the stores are so crowded with many shoppers. :lol::)

Six To Five Rain Autography Party

Cheonahn Yawoori department store-2pm

Cheonjoo branch shop-5pm

sr : daum TV zone // shine0207 @ blog.naver // cyworld // benamoo

http://bbs1.tv.media.daum.net/gaia/do/talk...rticleId=281624

[FanCam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkB-uVXjk1Y

[] sixto2.jpg[/]

[] sixto.jpg[/]

[] tgs60tmp.jpg[/]

Hi Lihn - thanks for posting these photos & the video. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Rain in rehearsal [2008]-Instead of Saying GB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJn1zgYq7Rs

chong, thanks for sharing the video. :sweatingbullets::lol:

[Feb-28-2009] Fan Acct - Rain at 6to5 Lotte autography party

Rain was real cool today

I extremely envied those who were getting his autography and shaking hands with him.

I was only looking at it with envious eyes, because I had not been included in the 150 customers who could get his autograph.

A first sight, as fans spoke to him, he kindly answered them.

Before leaving, he greeted each fan with a smile, came up close to the fans gathering, and waved his hand.

Not only was it awfully cool today, but I also had trouble to waiting for him outside for sometime.

In spite of that, I smiled all day how happy I was.

I also saw Mnet TV camera shooting him, and taking a picture of him was prohibited.

source : benamoo

jini, thanks again for another fan account. Gosh, no picture-taking allowed? :lol::)

Guest Shanyya

[Mar-02-2009] Trailer of Ninjia Assassin will be shown in front of Watchmen

http://mymovie.blogbus.com/logs/35958850.html

Brief translation be rainalice:

The first trailer of Warner Bros summer action movie Ninjia Assassin will be shown in front of Watchmen, starting from Friday, 03/06/2009. It will be shown along with the new trailers of Terminator Salvation , Star Trek and Public Enemies.

Archived