Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest tofumui

thanks for all the pix.. omg i wish he'd come to USA or even Canada for a concert.. i'd be there again.. lol

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Mar-09-2009]Total 23,000 people participated in Rain's 6to5 event throughout the country

20090309_400cc348ad965bee9837hr4hbafxw1aj.jpg

20090309_465196df89c13448ff67ibqdpzs7vpdb.jpg

Total 23,000 people participated in Rain's autography party held for the publicity of his clothing brand 6to5.

Rain recently met total 23,000 fans at 8 6to5 shops throughout the country.

Rain's agent J.Tune entertainment expressed, "More than 4,000 people were crowded in Dongsungro street of Daegu and in Eunhaengdong street of Deajeon. Especially, all over Daegeon shop were closed to traffic and 3 police companies were called up there, which paralyzed the whole city."

6to5 additionally plan to open Lotte branches of 'Jamshil, Daegu, and Woolsan' on the 17th, and Mokpo road shop.

credit to Asiaeconomy

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

[Mar-09-2009]Total 23,000 people participated in Rain's 6to5 event throughout the country

[]http://upic.me/i/pd/20090309_400cc348ad965bee9837hr4hbafxw1aj.jpg[/]

g]http://upic.me/i/0b/20090309_465196df89c13448ff67ibqdpzs7vpdb.jpg[/]

Total 23,000 people participated in Rain's autography party held for the publicity of his clothing brand 6to5.

Rain's agent J.Tune entertainment expressed, "More than 4,000 people were crowded in Dongsungro street of Daegu and in Eunhaengdong street of Deajeon. Especially, all over Daegeon shop were closed to traffic and 3 police companies were called up there, which paralyzed the whole city."

6to5 additionally plan to open Lotte branches of 'Jamshil, Daegu, and Woolsan' on the 17th, and Mokpo road shop.

credit to Asiaeconomy

jini, thanks for sharing this. This is a huge number of people who were there. Wow, additional branches to open soon. So happy for RAIN's success in this business. :lol::)

Guest RainingAllDay

QUESTION:

is rain coming to hawaii for his court date?

isnt it this tuesday?

I don't know whether he would go or not, but, so far, Rain is still in Seoul today.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Bi - Rainy Day 15 Making of Anydream MV in China 01 on M.Net Japan (2009-03-07).avi [450.3 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

RainingAllDay :w00t: WOW!!!!! Thank you for sharing your stories, vids and pics <33333 I envy you ^^ you managed to get a handshake and face to face! a;slkdjflksfdjglkfdajgfdaklj I'm so happy for youuuuuuu~

credit to Asiaeconomy

<correction>

Rain's agent J.Tune entertainment expressed, "More than 4,000 people were each crowded in Dongsungro street of Daegu and Eunhaengdong street of Deajeon.

Especially, all over Daegeon shop were closed to traffic and 3 police companies were called up there, which paralyzed the whole city."

<update>

(Meanwhile, J.Tune Creative which has showed the emotionally designed goods using the Teddy bear characters that has been gaining the whole world's affections, expressed as, "We're preparing to hold the event that will raise eyebrows, such as opening a fusion shop of the new idea which is a combination of cafeteria and clothing shop in Tesium located in Jeju Island through the partnership with Korea Teddy Bear Association.

This fusion shop is due to open on the 25th.)

credit to Asiaeconomy

Brief translation by rain bird

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pizza Hut Product Ad.

credit:benamoo /rain-eu

jupp1.jpg

vcpp2.jpg

090308 @ Daejeon

credit:daum /rain-eu

ix661.jpg

ww662.jpg

Guest lahdeedah

Hi everyone I'm new to soompi and I <3 rain!

i never realised you guys had so many photos etc uploaded all the time!

thanks a lot for your hard work.

I live in the UK and the reason why i wanted to post something was because I just wanted to let anyone else in the UK know that "Im a cyborg but thats OK" is on TV tonight at 11 on channel 4 in the UK!

I was just reading through my TV guide when I saw Rain's name pop up!

I think it's great that they're broadcasting it here and i hope everyone watches it tonight!

thank you guys! :)

SixtoFive

credit:RainingAllDay@onlyrain

a760878043.jpg

a760878032.jpg

a760878034.jpg

a760878038.jpg

a760878030.jpg

a760878028.jpg

a760878025.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

(more) Rainism Recollection

sr : dear77 @ blog.naver

fr : CM @ jtune_rain_cafe baidu Bar

cr: Linh@rain-cloud

op513.jpg

vt611.jpg

7281029.jpg

828729.jpg

1281029.jpg

3281229.jpg

4281429.jpg

2281429.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

090307 SixtoFive Daegoo event @ 14.00

sr : TNT / cy090 @ naver

cr:Linh@rain-cloud

b92_cy090.jpg b93_cy090.jpg b94_cy090.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lotte Family Concert

credit : ljtl@rain-cloud

title.jpg

topimg_all.jpg

Guest missstranger

Hi everyone I'm new to soompi and I <3 rain!

Hello! Welcome to soompi.

It's great to see another Rain fan. ^_^

Even I had met him before, but..... shaking hand with him like this...he was looking straight to me, say some words to me, smile to me...

ohhh, I don't know how to say.....WOWWW!!!!

He was so bright in front of me, so handsome , so charming, so cool, so adorable......

Thank you for sharing your experience & for the pictures. :w00t:

I can' imagine how it would be like being able to shake his hand.

Omo, your heart must have been beating fast?! I know mine's would. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the pictures and updates, jinijung!

I want a 6 to 5 teddy hoodie. ^^

Guest RainingAllDay

Thanks Jin for posting pics of 625 products above.

As I told before that I didn't get his autograph from any event. :sweatingbullets:

But I had shopped a lot at SixToFive Shops. Yeah..you salready seen the pics of stuffs posted around..haha.

I really enjoy shopping Rain's stuffs there.

Every SixToFive items are so nice, a bit pricy as the branded things but all are nice.

And Finally, yesterday, the reward for the BIG shopper like me....the signature of the brand's owner will be sent to my home...wahaha :lol::lol::lol:

a760878025.jpg

There's scratch coupon for the customer...if there's "RAIN" under the scratch bar, then you'll get Rain's autograph.

And I finally got one...hahahahahaha.

You know, I was so happy at that moment..It's soooooooooo exciting!!. The girl at the 625 counter (at Lotte Nowon) is so nice. She was so happy with me, so we hugged and laughed to each other like crazy...ha ha. Shopping at 625 was really fun for me. I might buy more if many items were not sold out. :D

Guest rainonme

thanks jini!!! XD

and rainingallday for your account!! you lucky lady! XD

ahhhhh! you got the lucky golden ticket too!! ahha

..>>>>

Guest darnaini

yeah...lets keep this thread the most numbered pages it can be...aja!

yummybi.jpg

rainsinging.jpg

biinblack.jpg

rainbday.jpg

cuteboy.jpg

morningawakes.jpg

just feel like reposting the old pics....hehehe...sorry guys...for posting it back again...:D

HANDSOMENESS and HOTNESS!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Archived