Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest Shanyya

Please everyone don't upload full version !!! ... it will not good for Rain !!!

Thanks so much ! hix hix hix

I agree. If it was appropriate, Rain would have had it uploaded online instead of releasing it in a DVD form. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to those who bought the Recollection. I apologize for sounding so self-centered here. . .

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelordevil

15-Mar-09][KGMB9News]Fans Flock to Airport to Catch Glimpse of 'Rain'(+video)

Credit: KGMB9 News

Source: http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/15054/245/

Fans Flock to Airport to Catch Glimpse of Pop Star 'Rain'

Written by KGMB9 News - news@kgmb9.com

March 15, 2009 10:04 AM

Click here to watch Bi's arrival video on KGMB9.com

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/15054/245/

2009_03_15_RAIN%20ARRIVAL2.jpg

2009_03_15_RAIN%20ARRIVAL3.jpg

Fans of the Korean pop star "Rain" flocked to Honolulu International Airport Sunday morning, to catch a glimpse of the celebrity.

"Rain" arrived on Korean Air around 9 this morning.

The South Korean star's real name is Jung Ji-Hoon. He's being sued, along with the company that represented him, for pulling out of a concert at Aloha Stadium in 2007.

Hawaii-based Click Entertainment claims it lost more than $1 million in licensing fees and other costs like renting the stadium and building a stage.

But defense attorney Jon Crocker said the concert was called off for other reasons. He said the special stage with pyrotechnics and a waterfall was not ready.

Not only that, but a Nevada music group also called "Rain" was suing to stop the Korean singer from using that name in the U.S.

"Rain" is scheduled to appear in federal court Monday at 9 a.m.

KGMB9 was at the airport and will have the story on the KGMB9 News at 5 and 10.

-----------------------

[15-Mar-09][honoluluadvertiser] Hawaiian Cloud fan club ready to welcome Rain

Credit: honoluluadvertiser.com

Source: http://www.honoluluadvertiser.co ... e?AID=2009903150305

Posted on: Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hawaiian Cloud fan club ready to welcome Rain

By Wayne Harada

Rain is forecast at about 8:40 a.m. today at the international arrivals area at Honolulu International Airport. That's Rain, as in the South Korean popster-actor also known as Chung Ji Hoon, who is set to arrive on a Korean Airlines flight. Diehard Island loyalists from his Hawaiian Cloud fan club Bi-lieve in him (Bi is Rain's Korean nickname) and will be on hand to cheer him on despite their disappointment that his June 15, 2007, Aloha Stadium world tour concert was abruptly canceled.

The entertainer is required to be in U.S. District Court tomorrow because concert promoters Click Entertainment filed a lawsuit claiming $1 million in losses from the cancelation.

Chief Hawaiian Cloud Bi-liever Geri Mehrtens and other supporters showed up once earlier, hoping Rain would be on a flight last week; he wasn't, but a pilgrimage resumes this morning. Fans are encouraged to show up with lei — "that's so part of Hawai'i's uniqueness," said Mehrtens — but she cautions fans to bring lei that won't affect the entertainer's allergies.

Mehrtens and her group hope to shower Rain — one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people in 2006 — with aloha and make him feel welcome. ...

Reach Wayne Harada at wayneharada@gmail.com.

Guest ixsaminesssxi

you guys know how Rain always says that he hates it when people leave leftover food on their plate and once he eats he has to finish everything...lol i wonder if he ate all his past and pizza for the commercial =D just a thought....

[Mar-13-2009]<Eng.tans>Rain mentioned from 2 female entertainers.

- In MBC's '7080 Concert' aired on March 8, 2009 -

MC : I heard you correct your juniors' wrong behavior, you're known as a senior like a military discipliner. As compared with the past, how do you feel about the young singers of today?

Jeong Hoon-Hee :

The young singers and I would rather pretend not to know each other.

I can hardly recognize today's seniors, since they are about the same face.

But I think Rain is very nice. He is always polite in his greetings.

MC : I surmised, such a handsome man seems to meet with a favorable reception after all.

Jeong : I should rather think so! (laughter)

- In KBS's 'Happy Together' aired on March 12, 2009 -

MC : I've listened to your radio show. When do you think you need a male star as a partner for the program?

Park Soh-Hyun : I ever had a visit from Rain when I came back to the program as a DJ, and he made a favorable impression on me.

MC : Who do think is your Mr. Right among the stars?

Park : Yes, It's always been Rain!

MC : If you feel that way, you might remain unmarried even in 20 years!

(All burst into a fit of laughter.)

credit to benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

090308 KBS_Concert 7080_Jung Hoon-Lee (Talk about Rain)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLbWqryaqY

090312 KBS_Happy together 3_Park So-Hyun(Talk about Rain)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmaC5SarThQ

credit:happyyouyou

Hi jini, thanks for sharing the translations & the video clips. :lol::D

Guest rainonme

sorry i meant to post it here way earlier..but here are some more pics

rainali21.th.jpg rainalicopy.th.jpg rainali31.th.jpg rainali41.th.jpg

rainfan4j.th.jpg rainfan3jj1.th.jpg rainfan2j.th.jpg rainleicopy.th.jpg

credit: as tagged // sixtofive1982

FANACCOUNT:

My Rain Experience from Audra from Mililani, Hawaii

My friend and website sixtofive1982.com supporter, Ali, and I arrived at HNL at 7:15 this morning. We were greeted by some Rain fans, and wonderful ladies, that had been waiting since 7am. Thankfully, there weren’t too many people there, so we were able to find a perfect spot right in the front and right where Rain would look as soon as he came through the door.

The crowd size grew, as did the anticipation. News crews showed up and awkwardly Ali and I were interviewed by KGMB9 and KITV4. We fumbled a little but got the point across that we were there to support Rain and let him know he still had fans here and that we appreciated him.

Then the moment came. He walked through the doors and the crowd ERUPTED! Screams from 50 year old women filled the air and Rain smiled and waived. He said “Thank you” and “I love you” to all his adoring fans. Ali had put together a beautiful basket for him. It was a Koa wood bowl with the website engraved on the bottom and it was filled with lots of local goodies and some Korean ones, too.

As he passed he shook peoples and hands and I was one of the lucky ones that got to touch him! Such soft hands!! I was too star struck to give him the pineapple I had gotten him, but luckily another Rain fan grabbed it from me and held it out to him. He graciously took it. Ali was so awestruck that she too almost didn’t give him the basket that she so painstakingly put together. But, quick thinker that she is, she yelled “Here” in Korean and got his attention.

When he saw what she was giving him, he looked sincerly touched and I could tell he appreciated it. He moved down the line of fans, greeting and shaking hands and pausing for pictures with grace and patience. The crowd followed him to his waiting car and yelled his name as he got in.

I just want to say a HUGE Thank You to my friend Ali for inviting me. It was truly an amazing experience and something I will never forget.

credit: audra // reposted @ sixtofive1982

Korean Pop Star Arrives For Trial

Rain Being Sued By Former Promoter

UPDATED: 4:00 pm HST March 15, 2009

HONOLULU — Korean mega pop star Rain arrived in Honolulu Sunday to testify in his federal civil trial this week. Rain is being sued by local promoter Click Entertainment, who lost money when Rain canceled a show in June 2007. Fans arrived early outside of customs to get a glimpse of the singer, and they mobbed the star when he arrived at the Honolulu Airport. Despite the promoter’s qualms with Rain’s cancellation, fans seem to have forgiven the star for not giving the show.

“Well, it was sad because I bought tickets for the concert, but this is better because I’m closer to him,” said Chelsea Toriyama. “I’m not several hundred feet away.” The crush of fans waited anxiously, and some arriving passengers were startled by the big turnout before Rain arrived.

“It’s kind of sad,” said Audra Tumulak. “I would rather have him here on better terms, but we want to show support, show he’s loved here.”

The pop star shook hands and greeted his fans while sheriff’s deputies struggled to keep the surging crowd under control. A few got to hug the popular singer, and many managed to snap photos. “I was standing in the back, was able to get this shot,” said Karen Shinagawa. “He’s so cute.” Fans were happy to see him, although they are disappointed that he won’t be performing in Hawaii. Rain is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.

sr: http://www.kitv.com/entertainment/18937108/detail.html# // sixtofive1982

[15-Mar-09][honoluluadvertiser] Hawaiian Cloud fan club ready to welcome Rain

Credit: honoluluadvertiser.com

Source: http://www.honoluluadvertiser.co ... e?AID=2009903150305

Posted on: Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hawaiian Cloud fan club ready to welcome Rain

By Wayne Harada

Rain is forecast at about 8:40 a.m. today at the international arrivals area at Honolulu International Airport. That's Rain, as in the South Korean popster-actor also known as Chung Ji Hoon, who is set to arrive on a Korean Airlines flight. Diehard Island loyalists from his Hawaiian Cloud fan club Bi-lieve in him (Bi is Rain's Korean nickname) and will be on hand to cheer him on despite their disappointment that his June 15, 2007, Aloha Stadium world tour concert was abruptly canceled.

The entertainer is required to be in U.S. District Court tomorrow because concert promoters Click Entertainment filed a lawsuit claiming $1 million in losses from the cancelation.

Chief Hawaiian Cloud Bi-liever Geri Mehrtens and other supporters showed up once earlier, hoping Rain would be on a flight last week; he wasn't, but a pilgrimage resumes this morning. Fans are encouraged to show up with lei — "that's so part of Hawai'i's uniqueness," said Mehrtens — but she cautions fans to bring lei that won't affect the entertainer's allergies.

Mehrtens and her group hope to shower Rain — one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people in 2006 — with aloha and make him feel welcome. ...

Reach Wayne Harada at wayneharada@gmail.com.

Hi Thu, thanks for this article. So many fans welcomed him in the airport when he arrived. :lol::D

FANACCOUNT:

Hi chong, thanks for sharing here this fan account & another article. :lol::D

03.15.09 Rain @ Incheon Airport to Hawaii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIG93bbT3-Q

Rain @ Honolulu Airport!!

big thanks to audra and Aliyee@sixtofive1982

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JbfvngJj8s

Chong, thanks for sharing these video clips. Gosh, he walked so fast in the 1st clip. In the 2nd one, Wow, RAIN is so sweet to all the fans, going near to them, shake hands, accepting gifts & garlands. :sweatingbullets::lol:

2009 FAMILY CONCERT FEATURING BIG BANG, SUPER JUNIOR, RAIN, AND SHIN HYE SUNG

I had received an email from the Singapore Big Bang forum a forward letter from Singapore KTO on a tour package to Korea that includes 2009 Family Concert that features the concert performance by Big Bang, Rain, Super Junior and Shin Hye Sung this coming April.

Content of the letter,

Dear Hallyu Fans,

Here is a once in a lifetime chance to watch Rain, Big Bang, Super Junior and Shin Hye Sung perform altogether!

The 4D/3N includes a A-Grade seat ticket to the “2009 7th Family Concert” plus your chance to SHOP TILL YOU DROP IN SEOUL in view of the favourable Korean Won exchange rates now. Tour package price starts from S$970.00. Please refer to attached for detailed information.

Details of concert:

Date & Times : Saturday, 18 April 2009 (7pm - 9pm)

Venue : Seoul Olympic Park, Gymnastics Complex (around 10,000 capacity)

There are 3 departures - 15, 16, 17 April 2009. Seats are limited! Book now to avoid disappointment!!

For enquiries and bookings, contact

HANATOUR PTE LTD

1 Goldhill Plaza(Podium) #01-39/43

Singapore 308899 Tel : +65 6222 4501

Office Hours:

Monday - Friday : 9.00am - 6.00pm

Saturday:09.00am-3.00pm

Sunday / Public Holiday : closed

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

KTO Singapore

Credits: BigBangKorean, Rainie’s world, KBites

Guest tofumui

2009 FAMILY CONCERT FEATURING BIG BANG, SUPER JUNIOR, RAIN, AND SHIN HYE SUNG

WHAT?!? to be able to see Rain, Big Bang, Super Junior and Shin Hye Sung all on one stage would make me super happy.. i can't believe this is happening.. and i can't even go.. :tears:

I'm guessing they're asking 38.5 million dollars to repair their emotional damage.

I hope it'll turn out well then our Bi won't be in trouble.

i seriously dun understand if Rain continue with the concert then he will be sue anyway. So either way he will be in trouble right?

I thought they can refund the concert ticket money. Why they lost so many money? I still remember when FT island cancelled their concert in Malaysia, i dun even remember the organiser sue their company?

OFFICIAL CLOUD NOTICE MESSAGE 165

(Notice 165) We believe in Rain

We are holding the event to show our support to Rain whom in trouble time.

Please record your video to show how much you believe in Rain and post it in Youtube.com.

It is sure to show our trust to Rain all of the world.

We hope that this event can be cheered Rain.

Movie Title : We believe in Rain

Contents : Please contain that you and your group support Rain and believe in him.

Language : Any kind of language

Period : Mar 16, 2009 ~ Mar 31, 2009

Please show you Fan's Power and Love to Rain!

We appreciate it if you join this event.

Courtesy: http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/c...t=&keyword=

Guest BORGUSX

@GoP-Demon

Registration is only possible with social number. I hope they will open the registration for international soon. I'm waiting also cause i want to buy something too.

I have a friend that came from South Korea,so can I ask him to use his social? Well it work?

Guest rainonme

03.15.09 [NEWS] Korean Pop Star "Rain" Arrives in Hawaii for Trial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpQkYbqI6rU

soo sweet, rain even made sure no one got hurt..

rainsweet.jpg

credit: sixtofive1982 for cap

KITV!

^sorry couldn't get the video onto youtube..go here to watch:

http://www.kitv.com/video/18937438/index.html

^^

more pic caps of this video here: http://sixtofive1982.com/2009/03/16/031509...ives-in-hawaii/

Guest GoP-Demon

If you are going to use the social number of your friend maybe it will work. Don't know.

Even if you have an account that works.... I don't think they will ship outside of korea will they?

Speacial Thanks to Chong !!!!! Thanks so much dear ~~~~

and thanks Jini and willenette for sharing :lol:

==================

03.16.09 [starTribune] Korean Actor & Popstar Reaches Isles For Lawsuit

Credit: Startribune.com

Source:http://www.starbulletin.com/news/hawaiinews/20090316_korean_actor_and_pop_star_reaches_isles_for_lawsuit.html#fullstory

fr : sixtofive1982.com

Korean actor and pop star reaches isles for lawsuit

untitled-283-29.jpg

JAMM AQUINO / JAQUINO@STARBULLETIN.COM

Korean pop star Rain greeted fans yesterday upon arriving at Honolulu Airport. Rain, whose real name is Jeong Ji-hoon, is here for a civil trial in federal court involving a canceled concert at Aloha Stadium in June 2007. Plaintiff Click Entertainment claims the last-minute cancellation cost it more than $500,000, and is seeking additional damages.

2-284-29.jpg

Surrounded by fans, Korean pop star Rain paused for a photo yesterday at Honolulu Airport.

==============================================

STORY SUMMARY

Although Korean pop sensation Rain came to Honolulu yesterday as a defendant in a federal lawsuit, local fans consider him one of their own.

Gerrie Nakamura, one of several dozen fans greeting Rain at the airport, said that such devotion is part of a “hallyu wave” sweeping the land, a tsunami of popularity of South Korean culture.

“Korean drama fans want to support the movement,” said Nakamura. “The music and drama coming out of Korea are the yin and yang, each one dependent on the other. You have to admire Rain’s ambition, his aspiration for greatness.”

— Burl Burlingame

===============================================

FULL STORY >>

By Burl Burlingame

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Mar 16, 2009

On the first sunny day after weeks of cloudy weather, Rain came to Honolulu. The irony was not lost on local fans of the Korean pop superstar; it’s just that they hate it when Rain’s name is taken lightly.

“Urrgh. Just don’t say ‘Rain falls’ in a headline,” complained Alishaa Asakura, 70. “That’s the worst.”

You didn’t misread that age reference. The demographic of the 75 or so fans gathered at Honolulu Airport yesterday to greet the K-pop idol tended to skew older and female.

Rain’s fan clubs are named after clouds. Although Honolulu Cloud President Geri Mehrtens, a bowling coach at Moanalua High School, “kind of liked” Rain — real name Jeong Ji-hoon — in the Korean telenovella “Sang Doo! Let’s Go to School,” she wasn’t bitten by the Rain bug until she saw him perform in Las Vegas.

“His talent is just unbelievable, incredible, unreal,” breathed the middle-age Mehrtens. “And his thing is overcoming challenges. See all the gray hair out here? Mothers love him. Sure, he has charisma, but mainly his life story is one of overcoming challenge, from being dirt poor and starving, to a mother who didn’t want him to become a professional. He has a really good heart.”

As for overcoming challenges, Rain is in Honolulu as a defendant in civil litigation, and scattered among the cheerful true believers at the airport were lawyers in dark suits, including Rain’s mainland counsel and manager, Joy Kim.

Rain scuttled a 2007 concert tour just days before a scheduled stop in Honolulu, leaving promoters to pick up the pieces. Hawaii-based Click Entertainment Inc. alleges that Rain and his producers defrauded it of more than $500,000 in licensing fees and is seeking additional damages to cover costs of staging the event.

Asakura — who collects DVDs of Rain, even though they can’t be played on American equipment — said the lawsuit is a bump in the road and that Rain’s huge natural talent and gigantic empathy will win him new fans.

“From the first time I saw ‘Sang Doo,’ I knew he’d be big, the biggest ever, and with a big heart” — spreading her arms wide to illustrate — “like Obama is big. He speaks truth. He needs to show parents that there is integrity in the entertainment business. When I saw Rain perform in Las Vegas, I cried because he is so symbolic of what we need in these times.”

Fan Gerrie Nakamura said that such devotion is part of a “hallyu wave” of South Korean culture sweeping the land.

“Korean drama fans want to support the movement,” said Nakamura. “The music and drama coming out of Korea are the yin and yang, each one dependent on the other. You have to admire Rain’s ambition, his aspiration for greatness.”

A shriek erupts and grows louder, frantic. A pale young man in a Beatle cut sweeps through the International Arrivals exit and waves his hands at the welcomers, who immediately close in like a vise. Other passengers, pulling luggage, frantically try to duck out of the way. The swirling mob descends toward the street, and then Rain leaps in a limousine driven by former TV reporter and private investigator Matt Levi. Total time elapsed: about 30 seconds.

But the memory will last a lifetime. Asakura, her hands still clasped in wonder, steadied herself against a pillar. “I gave a special gift for him through his manager,” she said, “a chi bracelet to give him strength.

“We’re from the rock ‘n’ roll generation, the baby boomers who loved Elvis,” she said. “We’ve been waiting for it to happen to all humanity, breaking the chains of sexuality, freedom and love. When I graduated from high school in 1957, I knew that these kids born today would be star-seeds who don’t have our hang-ups, who would be free to pursue creativity. Rain — he should be given golden keys to the city.”

The trial resumes today in U.S. District Court.

Credit: sciorpiola@RainHK

>> More Caps :

cr : me

@ Rainvietnam

rain_in_ha_filtered_copy2.jpg

rain_in_ha_filtered_copy3.jpg

rain_in_ha_filtered_copy.jpg

03.15.09 [NEWS] Korean Pop Star "Rain" Arrives in Hawaii for Trial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpQkYbqI6rU

soo sweet, rain even made sure no one got hurt..

http://www.kitv.com/video/18937438/index.html

^^

more pic caps of this video here: http://sixtofive1982.com/2009/03/16/031509...ives-in-hawaii/

Hi chong, thanks for sharing this video clip. :sweatingbullets:

Speacial Thanks to Chong !!!!! Thanks so much dear ~~~~

and thanks Jini and willenette for sharing :lol:

==================

03.16.09 [starTribune] Korean Actor & Popstar Reaches Isles For Lawsuit

Credit: Startribune.com

Source:http://www.starbulletin.com/news/hawaiinews/20090316_korean_actor_and_pop_star_reaches_isles_for_lawsuit.html#fullstory

fr : sixtofive1982.com

Korean actor and pop star reaches isles for lawsuit

]http://www.filehive.com/files/090316/untitled-283-29.jpg[/]

Korean pop star Rain greeted fans yesterday upon arriving at Honolulu Airport. Rain, whose real name is Jeong Ji-hoon, is here for a civil trial in federal court involving a canceled concert at Aloha Stadium in June 2007. Plaintiff Click Entertainment claims the last-minute cancellation cost it more than $500,000, and is seeking additional damages.

[http://www.filehive.com/files/090316/2-284-29.jpg[]

Surrounded by fans, Korean pop star Rain paused for a photo yesterday at Honolulu Airport.

==============================================

STORY SUMMARY

Although Korean pop sensation Rain came to Honolulu yesterday as a defendant in a federal lawsuit, local fans consider him one of their own.

Gerrie Nakamura, one of several dozen fans greeting Rain at the airport, said that such devotion is part of a “hallyu wave” sweeping the land, a tsunami of popularity of South Korean culture.

— Burl Burlingame

===============================================

FULL STORY >>

By Burl Burlingame

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Mar 16, 2009

On the first sunny day after weeks of cloudy weather, Rain came to Honolulu. The irony was not lost on local fans of the Korean pop superstar; it’s just that they hate it when Rain’s name is taken lightly.

“Urrgh. Just don’t say ‘Rain falls’ in a headline,” complained Alishaa Asakura, 70. “That’s the worst.”

You didn’t misread that age reference. The demographic of the 75 or so fans gathered at Honolulu Airport yesterday to greet the K-pop idol tended to skew older and female.

Rain’s fan clubs are named after clouds. Although Honolulu Cloud President Geri Mehrtens, a bowling coach at Moanalua High School, “kind of liked” Rain — real name Jeong Ji-hoon — in the Korean telenovella “Sang Doo! Let’s Go to School,” she wasn’t bitten by the Rain bug until she saw him perform in Las Vegas.

“His talent is just unbelievable, incredible, unreal,” breathed the middle-age Mehrtens. “And his thing is overcoming challenges. See all the gray hair out here? Mothers love him. Sure, he has charisma, but mainly his life story is one of overcoming challenge, from being dirt poor and starving, to a mother who didn’t want him to become a professional. He has a really good heart.”

As for overcoming challenges, Rain is in Honolulu as a defendant in civil litigation, and scattered among the cheerful true believers at the airport were lawyers in dark suits, including Rain’s mainland counsel and manager, Joy Kim.

Rain scuttled a 2007 concert tour just days before a scheduled stop in Honolulu, leaving promoters to pick up the pieces. Hawaii-based Click Entertainment Inc. alleges that Rain and his producers defrauded it of more than $500,000 in licensing fees and is seeking additional damages to cover costs of staging the event.

Asakura — who collects DVDs of Rain, even though they can’t be played on American equipment — said the lawsuit is a bump in the road and that Rain’s huge natural talent and gigantic empathy will win him new fans.

“From the first time I saw ‘Sang Doo,’ I knew he’d be big, the biggest ever, and with a big heart” — spreading her arms wide to illustrate — “like Obama is big. He speaks truth. He needs to show parents that there is integrity in the entertainment business. When I saw Rain perform in Las Vegas, I cried because he is so symbolic of what we need in these times.”

Fan Gerrie Nakamura said that such devotion is part of a “hallyu wave” of South Korean culture sweeping the land.

A shriek erupts and grows louder, frantic. A pale young man in a Beatle cut sweeps through the International Arrivals exit and waves his hands at the welcomers, who immediately close in like a vise. Other passengers, pulling luggage, frantically try to duck out of the way. The swirling mob descends toward the street, and then Rain leaps in a limousine driven by former TV reporter and private investigator Matt Levi. Total time elapsed: about 30 seconds.

But the memory will last a lifetime. Asakura, her hands still clasped in wonder, steadied herself against a pillar. “I gave a special gift for him through his manager,” she said, “a chi bracelet to give him strength.

“We’re from the rock ‘n’ roll generation, the baby boomers who loved Elvis,” she said. “We’ve been waiting for it to happen to all humanity, breaking the chains of sexuality, freedom and love. When I graduated from high school in 1957, I knew that these kids born today would be star-seeds who don’t have our hang-ups, who would be free to pursue creativity. Rain — he should be given golden keys to the city.”

The trial resumes today in U.S. District Court.

Credit: sciorpiola@RainHK

Hi Linh, thanks for sharing this. I hope we could get more news about him there in Hawaii. :lol:

Archived