Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

HANTEO

8db1526e7b.jpg

090305 Mnet Wide Ent News_Six to Five Autograph Event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkBDw3PSCf0

credit:happyyouyou

[Mar-05-2009]<Eng.trans>Mnet Ent News-Rain's Lotte autography party

A big crowd was gathered in front of a department store in Myungdong from the early morning last weekend, because there was an autography party by world star Rain.

Rain's casual clothing brand which had been spotlighted from start last year-end, has allegedly continued to thrive.

Many of his fans gathering to look at Rain even from a distance.

Continuing, Rain receiving dazzling presents from his fans.

Rain had to hurry through the event for the fans living in other cities.

Rain first got near to the fans looking at him and offered his hand.

Rain has perfectly carried through the work to wear more than two hats.

Hope him to do a bang-up job all the time.

credit to benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Mar-06-2009]Rain's Rainism Recollection album took the first ranking on the day of issue.

Rain's 5th Rainism Recollection album, the repackage album, took the first ranking on the day of issue.

Rain's 5th Rainism Recollection on the real time music chart, ranked top with the release of the album.

Even though it was priced high, 28000won, more than 13000 albums were sold in a day.

Rain newly arranged the songs included in his 5th Rainism album and produced the repackage album.

He re-interpreted 3 ballad songs like 'September12', 'My Girl', and 'Love is', in the acoustic version, and 'Fresh woman' in the urban mix version.

The full version DVD of his fans' long-awaited music drama 'Love Story' is also put in the repackage album. His fans have great expectations for this music drama, because Rain&'Ha Ji-Won' starred in it.

Rain opened his 4 songs included in the repackage album on-line, on the 4th.

His 'September12' music video which includes the story like his autobiography, will also be revealed later on.

credit to hankooki.com

-------------------------------------------------------

[ HD ]Rain _September 12_ Acoustic version MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHoXW8bkqVM

+

EARLY REVIEW: NINJA ASSASSIN (2009)

March 5, 2009

by Mr. Ironmonkey

http://thewrongstuff.wordpress.com/2009/03...-assassin-2009/

[Mar-06-2009]Rain's Rainism Recollection album took the first ranking on the day of issue.

Rain's 5th Rainism Recollection album, the repackage album, took the first ranking on the day of issue.

Rain's 5th Rainism Recollection on the real time music chart, ranked top with the release of the album.

Even though it was priced high, 28000won, more than 13000 albums were sold in a day.

Rain newly arranged the songs included in his 5th Rainism album and produced the repackage album.

He re-interpreted 3 ballad songs like 'September12', 'My Girl', and 'Love is', in the acoustic version, and 'Fresh woman' in the urban mix version.

The full version DVD of his fans' long-awaited music drama 'Love Story' is also put in the repackage album. His fans have great expectations for this music drama, because Rain&'Ha Ji-Won' starred in it.

Rain opened his 4 songs included in the repackage album on-line, on the 4th.

His 'September12' music video which includes the story like his autobiography, will also be revealed later on.

credit to hankooki.com

Hi jini, thanks for sharing this great news again - another great news about him. I'm happy for him. He deserves this. Gosh, on the first-day of release & I hope it would retain to be on top. :lol::)

090305 Mnet Wide Ent News_Six to Five Autograph Event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkBDw3PSCf0

credit:happyyouyou

[Mar-05-2009]<Eng.trans>Mnet Ent News-Rain's Lotte autography party

A big crowd was gathered in front of a department store in Myungdong from the early morning last weekend, because there was an autography party by world star Rain.

Rain's casual clothing brand which had been spotlighted from start last year-end, has allegedly continued to thrive.

Many of his fans gathering to look at Rain even from a distance.

Continuing, Rain receiving dazzling presents from his fans.

Rain had to hurry through the event for the fans living in other cities.

Rain first got near to the fans looking at him and offered his hand.

Rain has perfectly carried through the work to wear more than two hats.

Hope him to do a bang-up job all the time.

credit to benamoo

jini, thanks for sharing the link & the article. :sweatingbullets::lol:

[Mar-05-2009]<notice>Lotte Nowon event scheduled on March10, will be changed.

Hello. I'm Cloud master.

There is no change in the autography party schedule of Friday(6th), Saturday(7th), and Sunday(8th), but the event scheduled on March 10 is expected to be changed by the request of the fans who can hardly participate in it at the weekend.

Its schedule has not been decided yet, but we don't have any schedule on March 10 and are planning to hold the event at the weekend.

We'll notify you as soon as the schedule is fixed.

We are sorry to lead to confusion and will appreciate your participation and concern.

Thank you.

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/notice/board_vi...e%2Fnotice.html

-------------------------------------

Friday March 6

11:00 Shinsegae

16:00 Jeonju Dealers

Saturday March 7

14:00 Daegu Dealers

18:00 JINJU Dealers

Sunday, March 8

12:00 Daejeon Dealer

jini, thanks for this & posting again here his schedules. I’m sure his fans would understand for this change. Change of schedule is unavoidable sometimes………it happens normally. :lol::)

EARLY REVIEW: NINJA ASSASSIN (2009)

March 5, 2009

by Mr. Ironmonkey

http://thewrongstuff.wordpress.com/2009/03...-assassin-2009/

jini, thanks for sharing this link. :lol::)

*** Ugh……….it’s bad to compare but…………… here……………. :lol:

THE NEXT BIG STAR?

New rising stars sometimes possess a similar image of other existing famous stars. Up and coming 'rookies' are starting to arouse the interest of the masses, so there must some truth behind it. Four rookies were chosen and interviewed about their star qualities and resemblances.

th_20090305_ajooTOP.jpg

Wealthy 2nd Generation singer AJOO's sexy appeal and cool demeanor make him an excellent candidate for the next TOP. Recently AJOO's risque concept of being a wealthy heir got him banned but still he's on top of the world. He said that Big Bang's TOP was very "manly in appearance and his charismatic stage shows are impressive... very cool, and thank you for the comparison."

(skipped unrelated…………..)

th_20090305_taegoonRAIN.jpg

Taegoon was very flattered and embarassed when he was compared to Rain. During Taegoon's training days, he met Rain while passing by a coffee shop. He briefly talked to him and was very impressed with Rain's star quality. Taegoon feels that he still has much to learn from his sunbae.

Taegoon also felt very humbled about being compared to Rain. His friends have always said that he resembled Rain and now he says he will continue to work hard and become a star such as the almighty Rain.

th_20090305_FTisland.jpg

FT Island's newest member, Song Seung Hyun, made his first official debut in the 'Bad Woman' music video. At the shoot, he grabbed the attention of the press because of his similar look to Lee Seung Ki.

(skipped unrelated…………)

th_20090305_sori.jpg

Sori has always heard about her resemblance to Jewelry's Park Jung Ah from her training days before her debut. When asked how she felt about her comparison, she said that she's always admired Park Jung Ah and that she received a lot of support from her during her training days. Even more so, she mentioned that their personalities are similar, in that they are both very open and with an unassuming disposition.

all credits to: allkpop

[Mar-06-2009]We've come to see Rain.

3h002.jpg

z2052.jpg

A lot of Japan tourists and Rain's fans were crowded in front of Sinsege department store located in Joongku, Seoul, on the 6th, waiting for the beginning of his autography party held there.

credit to Yonhap News

[Mar-06-2009]We've come to see Rain.

[]http://upic.me/i/bn/3h002.jpg[/]

[]http://upic.me/i/4s/z2052.jpg[/]

A lot of Japan tourists and Rain's fans were crowded in front of Sinsege department store located in Joongku, Seoul, on the 6th, waiting for the beginning of his autography party held there.

credit to Yonhap News

jini, thanks for posting the photos. Wow, so many fans are there waiting & wanting to see him. :lol::)

Guest frozz@holic

Sorry to ask but can someone upload the Rain - love story full mv to file sharing sites please ??

i really want to watch it ~

love the songs ~

Thanks ahead.... :)

Guest tofumui

i ordered the recollection.. now just waiting for it in the mail.. ahhh can't wait to watch the full version of Love Story.. keke

Guest CharlotteDarcy

I'm still anxiously waiting for the Ninja Assassin trailer to be released.

I heard the movie is going to open around May, right?

Guest rainVSxiah

No Ninja Assassin trailer yet???!!!??! :tears::tears::tears:

oh god am dying right here

when is it coming out????

am afraid maybe that it was a rumor that it was coming today!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears::tears:

Hi, could I know when it's possible to watch the trailer of Ninja Assassin (online)? Isn't it supposed to be release today?

Hi Trish, NA trailer was released yesterday (per reports) on theaters but no official announcement yet when is this available online. :lol::)

090307 Mnet Rainy Day 15_Rain in China[AnyDream making]

(1/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6582dNc5PM

(2/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejUVPfGV0BU

o0241.jpg

gqz73.jpg

3o342.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

<Eng.trans>Mnet Japan Rainy Day 15 (Rain in China)

Q : Where are you going?

Rain: I'm on my way to China.

Q : Why are you going there?

Rain : For a living.(NG..he answers again) For my fans and some projects.

-Rain in China-

Incheon Airport, February 20, 2008.

Q: How do you feel now?

Rain : I feel great when I stay at Korea.

Q : How do you spend your time on the flight?

Rain : Thinking about my fans. I need a teleporter. I wish I would not fly in a plane anymore.

He arrived in Beijing, China.

Q : Are you in good condition?

Rain : I feel sleepy and hungry. I feel like some Dukbboki which has buns and eggs in it.

I think Korea food is the best.

-In a taxi-

Q : Where place is this?

Manager : Here is Beijing. We are here for Anycall and a clothing brand CFs.

Q : What is Rain like?

M : His personality is impatient and he is so stubborn (NG..M answers again)

He has a perfect character without spot. He is a number-one Korean.

-Rain's self camera-

Rain :

Here is Beijing, China. I'm trying to shoot a music video for the Oylimpic theme song and some CFs.

I feel good. Please look forward to it.

Anyway, Rain reported from Beijing till now.

Rain : I do not feel very cold, but the moderate yellow sand wind is rising.

credit to benamoo

Archived