Lady Gaga

Guest sonwily

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love_se7en

i luv her so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <333333333

Just Dance , Poker Face , LoveGame , Paparazzi ... are the best track on her debut album ' The Fame '

she was on the radio a few days ago and it was awkward cuz she didn't talk much and they kept asking her a bunch of questions to keep the convo going but she just kept giving really short responses lol. then they were talking about how interesting she was cuz she stirred her coffee with a pen she found on the counter, which i thought was really funny

but anyways i like her. she came here last week and her show was completely sold out. i wished i could've gone.

Guest Chii-Chan

she was on the radio a few days ago and it was awkward cuz she didn't talk much and they kept asking her a bunch of questions to keep the convo going but she just kept giving really short responses lol. then they were talking about how interesting she was cuz she stirred her coffee with a pen she found on the counter, which i thought was really funny

but anyways i like her. she came here last week and her show was completely sold out. i wished i could've gone.

lmao. foreals?

Reading that reminds me of joaquin phoenix when he was at 'Late night with David Lettermen'.

Pure awkwardness. But entertaining.

Guest Mizuki168

She's weird (: Talented ...but weird. Her songs are majorly addicting yet I find them to be a twinge bit boring sometimes. Don't eat me >< it's just an opinion

Guest oreoo

Just to keep in mind, she has an amazing voice..

Just singing and dancing live is kind of hard. But I still like her music :)

Guest THEPROCRASTINATOR

I love her song JUST DANCE and BOYSBOYSBOYS

I love her music because I can listen to it mostly everytime....

but I don't know much about her...

• 1 month later...
Guest kannade

I recently purchased Lady GaGa's The Cherrytree Sessions CD at Borders and I just thought I'd put in my opinion of her since I really like her and I wanted to add a little to this thread.

A lot of people pirate from artists because they don't think that their songs/CDs are not worth buying but I just want to say that buying her The Cherrytree Sessions CD was completely worth every penny. It is excellent.

The CD is basically a live recording of the following 3 songs: "Poker Face," "Just Dance," and "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)"

Poker Face: This version of the song only contained just Lady Gaga's voice and her piano playing skills. This is my favorite song in the CD because she shows how versatile her voice is and how creative she is. Some people think that her voice is pretty dull since a lot of the original version of Poker Face consists of monotonous repetitions, but in this live version she really shows her vocals by slowing the song down, changing her singing style once in a while, and adding in piano. This version is totally different from the original album version, it is wonderful.

Just Dace: In this version it is just Lady GaGa's voice with her DJ Space Cowboy. There are no special vocal effects added in and there are no back up vocals so you get a clear sound of what her voice sounds like. It's not something totally different from the original track, it's just what the song sounds like without special effects added in. Her real voice is actually a lot nicer than her electronically modified voice in the original one and it sounds very refreshing and clean since there is not a lot to it.

Youtube link for Just Dance

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say): This version of the song contains the vocals from the original, but the background music is replaced with Space Cowboy's beat boxing and some electric piano. Again, this is a very clean version since there really isn't a lot to it and you can really listen to her voice. I guess the reason why they used the original vocals instead of live ones like with the other two songs is because the original vocals were (for the most part) not electronically altered in any way.

Youtube link for Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say

I really recommend checking the songs on this CD out on Youtube/purchasing the songs. A lot of people complain online that her vocals in her live performances are terrible, but that's because she's dancing and singing at the same time (which obviously makes it a little more difficult to sing). If you really want to hear a good example of her live voice then you need to listen to these songs because they show her true vocal abilities.

Guest ginger

I likeD her. But her live performance was really terrible. Probably because she tried the whole club thing live. If she can sing well like that, I wonder why it was so poor when she performed as the musical artist for one of those talk shows.

Hmmm...well even Broadway stars have their off days every now and then. I've seen a couple of her live performances on youtube and she's always been wayyyy better than most of the pop acts out there, so it was pretty impressive.

I love Lady Gaga. On my cyworld, I put "Just Dance" as the background music and all my students loved it. Today, I was standing next to one of my 9th grade girls and I realized she was singing "Poker Face" really quietly under her breath! :huh: It was cute. Koreans + Lady Gaga = win.

-ginger

Guest screamxlove

I love Lady Gaga :) Very catchy songs, and the woman can definitely sing. And her lyrics are fun to sing along with. Even my dad loves her, lol.

Guest hcle

Here's a new video of Lady GaGa playing piano and singing a slower, more chill version of Poker Face

It's pretty awesome to see her singing and piano-playing talent! I would love to hear a non-dance album from her.

really impressiveee. i love it that she composes her own music, it's great to know she didnt just get famous by depending on looks/being related to someone in the industry.

her style is a bit much for me but there are some things worth loving about her =D

Guest KeY;;<33

Quite a few people (not in soompi) are bashing her in aus :mellow:

I like her.

I'm seeing her next week ! Which im SO SO excited about.

Just thought I would tell everyone, LOL :D

Lady gaga is pretty awesome.. I saw her at the Pussycat Dolls concert she is so awesome singing live, shes actually very pretty in real life.. lilke she looks more real.. i like her.. her songs are catchy XD i saw her from close up.. 2nd row from the front during the concert ^^. sorry no photos..

Archived