Lady Gaga

Guest sonwily

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chorus to Bad Romance is catchy. Not a very big fan of the opening of the radio edit though. : | Isn't it straight away the 'RA RA RA' bit? I prefer the full (?) version.

Dude, Lady Gaga should do propaganda songs with strong political/social messages - LOL, she could start a revolution! Just a random thought. I think a lot of people - or at least more people - respect her now. :)

Guest akira53

i'm starting to hear it being aired on radio stations!!

still waiting to buy the fame monster

ur from hawaii? what station did you hear it on?

ur from hawaii? what station did you hear it on?

yeah i am. i've heard it 3 times. twice on 1027 and the other one i forgot where.

i have the radio turned on everyday at work haha.

editt- omg that is expensive. i think i'll just stick to buying the album.. haha!

im refusing to listen to anything that is on the album on youtube right now. i want to wait till the day it comes out haha

Guest NO NAME?
Guest pga pga

^ I loved it so much lol, the last part omgaga was totally epik and the cat or something like that is so funnny I want one. I need this on my itouch haha, I don't know why but everytime I see her I adore her even more lol. gaga<333

edit:

because I just had toooooo

2uhsbvr.gif

Guest pandoras0nymph

hope she polishes her dance routine... i think the one they did on the vid is kind of sloppyish... i dont know... but nonetheless, the video was really good.

Guest Amethist

I really digg the Bad Romance song and MV :D!! Imo dance choreography looks really nice too, if she made that choreography herself, than she does seem to have some good knowledge also on that :)..

Does anyone know if she makes her own choreography to her songs?

Guest gabby_giraffe

Yaaa... saw her Bad Romance music vid yesterday and I'm still awed by it.

The shots of her in the bathtub with the huge doll-looking eyes were creepy...

She looks nice without heavy eye makeup 'cause she definitely resembles--in some parts of the vid--Amy Winehouse with it on.

Archived