Lady Gaga

Guest sonwily

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

super catchy songs.. plus she's really.. really hot in her POker face MV damnn lol

you guys should listen to again, again because in the beginning she sounds like christina aguilera =O and its a good song.. for some reason, it sounds almost beatles-esque haha

Guest raindrops

i love lady gaga ! her songs are so epic ! .. especially pokerface, her songs are so super addictive <3

the mv for pokerface is awesome too, she pulls off the platinum blonde look nicely :)

hahaha, i like her genre of music <3

---blue skies

Guest nowayin

I really like most of music on her album! it's really dancy and makes me want to go clubbing! eheh

even though she says she is under the pop genre, she is not really pop?

anyways her music is sweet! :)

Guest junethemonth

yeah. for me. her album was amazing. lovegame's disco stick was the best! i've loved her ever since i heard that song. =] she's perky and different, her style is so modern and no one can really imitate it out on the streets. her voice is great and she looks so great. yeah great fan now. i like paparazzi, paper gangster. =] its all mad!

if you hear her live performances, she actually has a pretty.. soulful voice but i guess because she's in the pop genre, theres little chance to show off that talent.. i really like again again though becauseits one of the first tims that we hear her display her 'non-pop' vocals haha.. but shes great nonentheless

Guest angelixer

She's fierce. I LOVE Just Dance, Poker Face & Lovegame. She defines todays pop culture. And she's got a sick voice. It's just the genre she's going for with the first album.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hikkifanatic

Im dissapointed that the 3rd single will probally be Eh Eh (Nothing Else I can Say) , to me it was one of the weakest tracks on the album...

if she wanted to release a slower paced song it should of been paparazzi or paper gangsta..

Guest sonwily

She's like a dumber version of Christina Aguilera.

Uh... Lady Gaga graduated from NYU, enrolled in NYU's best top music program at the age of 17. Learned how to play the piano by ear at the age of 4. I don't think she is dumb.

DUDE srly! I think paparazzi would be a better choice for the third single!

Archived