Lady Gaga

Guest sonwily

Guest retarded_sponge

Here's a new video of Lady GaGa playing piano and singing a slower, more chill version of Poker Face

It's pretty awesome to see her singing and piano-playing talent! I would love to hear a non-dance album from her.

That was an extremely pleasant surprise. I second the notion for a non-dance album!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nheeweex3

i only listen to her "Christmas Tree"

whenever i listen to it, i will burst out in laughter.. xD

Haha that song makes me laugh too! xDD

Guest Sephiroth101

Here is her performance on The Tonight Show. She perform Just Dance again. They also said she is nominated for a Grammy Award and has the #1 song. Congrats to her on that. I didn't really care about seeing Just Dance again. He wardrobe or lack there of was worth watching. *cue Sisqo*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It__x0jjzn4

Guest beowmeow

Here's a new video of Lady GaGa playing piano and singing a slower, more chill version of Poker Face

It's pretty awesome to see her singing and piano-playing talent! I would love to hear a non-dance album from her.

one word: TALENTED!! ;)

Guest Hikkifanatic

her 3rd single in Australia & New Zealand will be Eh Eh (nothing else i can say)...

Love Game will be her 3rd single worldwide and her 4th single in Aus&NZ!!!

These are both going to be hit singles!!!

Guest vindemi

I LOVE her slow rendition of Poker Face. She did go to Tisch dude. It's TISCH! She got admitted there when she was 17. One of the 20 youngest people ever admitted at a young age.

Guest myluckyself

^ ooh i got her album for christmas, and its awesome! i practically love all the songs on it =] my favs are starstruck, paper gangsta and money honey ^.^

Guest motherducker

Holy crap that was amazing!! :w00t:

Makes me love her more <3

Most of her songs are really good, absolutely love this woman ;D

Guest mextaus.

LADY GAGA<333

LOVE HER NAME AND HER SONGS!

her style, the whole hyperness

a little wierd

but i don't know how not to like her!

Guest Dreamss

love her song papparazi, her song just dance is just OKAY to mee

dont know why its more popular than papparazi

her concept sorta reminds me of katy perry's, but shes awesome and unique

Guest kimigasuki

oh gosh i love lady gaga .

not only because she's the trend here nowadays , but her songs are very catchy!

seeing this made my respect for her go higher .

it proves that she's not a typical singer .

she actually has tallent!

needless to say ; i was very shocked to see that vid ^^

Archived