Lady Gaga

Guest sonwily

Guest Hikkifanatic

i just downloaded her album just a week ago and i fell in love with it!

i was just browsing for something to listen to and i happen to listen to her album and i just love it! my fave song of hers is "paper gangsta."

My fav song from her is also Paper Gangsta!!

I love the whole Urban Ghetto feel to it..

My favourite line from the song was "I'm looking for love,not an empty page"!!

I really liked Love Game's mv!!

i though she was going to bash ppl with the Disco Stick

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizzdeejaylily

I've never seen an album full of lovely great songs like The Fame! I love Paper Gangsta, Just Dance, I Like It Rough and BeautifulRichDirty... Lady GaGa rocks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

I admit, I'm liking her music now. I blame the party last weekend. Just Dance gets overplayed on the radio too much, now I'm sick of that song. Poker Face is hot. I'll buy her album when I have the time. Her music is really addicting and catchy. Go Lady GaGa!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Audiomuse

I love her SO MUCH!!!!

I have her CD "The Fame" and every song is deliciously catchy/nostalgic/fruitful.

Her music videos are so fun to watch. She's refreshed the American pop music industry.

Just Dance and Poker Face are #1 World hits. She's huge at the moment.

Guest TVXQnakk.

I love Lady GaGa she is my favorite American artist!

I have been listening to her for a while now.

Put all her songs on my iPod and love them all non of them I hate.

But My friends and I really love "Poker Face" and "Fashion"

Guest JJ.biased

I am mainly interested in kpop but lady gaga are one of the american singers I LOVE! <3 her songs are so addicting ~

Guest vindemi

I love her not-so-new but now promoted song, Love Game hahaha I didn't like it at first. I got her cd today too haha

Oh and she's in Van yesterday. She did a gig at the Commodore. I found out 2 months ago but....19 year olds and up only.

Why can't be my birthday earlier in the year to be 19 right now T_T</3

Guest tian`tian

I saw her perform "Just Dance" live on Conan or Leno...one of those, a couple months back. It was TERRIBLE....I loved the song but seeing her "perform" (and I use that term very lightly) it live killed it. She cannot sing for her life w/o that synthesizer and she cannot dance. The whole performance was very awkward. I won't even mention her questionable outfit choice.

Guest tian`tian

Lady Gaga can't sing? Whatt? I can understand if you may not like her, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwdXnlvUe3I

I likeD her. But her live performance was really terrible. Probably because she tried the whole club thing live. If she can sing well like that, I wonder why it was so poor when she performed as the musical artist for one of those talk shows.

Archived