Lady Gaga

Guest sonwily

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought lovegames was gonna be the 3rd single in the US and eh eh nothing else I can say was for Oceania? i like lovegames better but that eh eh song reminds me of like happy music hahaha

Guest dolcedor.

I just learned that Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) is the new single : D I think it's a pretty cute song haha

I love the FrankMusik remix for it too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z41fgB8pEAs

Err... how do you know it's the third single? I know it's her current single in Australia/New Zealand, but in Canada, her third single is LoveGame. :unsure:

Anyway, seeing as how I think Eh Eh gets annoying after 2-3 listens, I hope her next single is LoveGame. :P

Guest eyepatch

Err... how do you know it's the third single? I know it's her current single in Australia/New Zealand, but in Canada, her third single is LoveGame. :unsure:

Anyway, seeing as how I think Eh Eh gets annoying after 2-3 listens, I hope her next single is LoveGame. :P

I meant third single in general, not just in North America~ From what I know, Love Game isn't officially a single yet, it's just getting airplay.

Guest july-eighth

I really like listening to her whole album on myspace. :D My favorite song of hers might be Love Game.

Also, while her acoustic performances are pretty cool, I prefer the originals because I like dancing to the beats.

Guest I AM ON AWAY

i'm currently obsessed with the song "just dance," i have it on replay haha. i don't really like her other songs tho. i think majority of her music is a hit or miss-you either really love it or really hate it.

i dont really get why, of all songs, 'eh eh' became her next single..

currently i'm addicted to starstruck - mainly because of space cowboy.

i'm just eagerly awaiting more new stuff from her (:

i just downloaded her album just a week ago and i fell in love with it!

i was just browsing for something to listen to and i happen to listen to her album and i just love it! my fave song of hers is "paper gangsta."

Archived