Lady Gaga

Guest sonwily

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tuotierugif

I love Lady Gaga's music but lately I've been really annoyed at her interviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkzxwrdyRw0...haxa_popt00us07

watch this interview :/

I agree with her statement about men, but she's being kind of rude and also very ....pompous?

sorry for cutting your post ^^

I saw this interview yesterday and was thinking maybe she was tired (hiding behind the glasses) I know when I am tired I get agitated very easily lol Blah I think it must be hard to always have to maintain your composure :P

Guest iyaiyayeo

i think she's crazy - in a good way. did you see her hair tied up like a button?haha.i didn't expect that. my fave song's paparazzi. i heard it in the first season, i think, of gossip girl.

dahanizzle really? i didn't hear about that. i just know she's into both sexes coz that's what she admitted.

It's posted in starrtrash blogspot that Lady Gaga admitted she is a hermaphrodite. But I don't know if it's trash or the real deal. Even if it is, I don't think it really matters. She's still an oddly amazing singer that many look up to.

Guest eshtee

sorry for cutting your post ^^

I saw this interview yesterday and was thinking maybe she was tired (hiding behind the glasses) I know when I am tired I get agitated very easily lol Blah I think it must be hard to always have to maintain your composure :P

Yeah, that might be the case cause in some interviews she's a sweetheart but lately I've seen some interviews where shes been super cranky or something loll

and i don't believe the hermaphrodite stuff about her...I mean theres like...2 pictures of her having a (tiny) bulge when it could have been a fold in her clothes and she's worn ALOT of outfits that are tight and those pictures never show anything...

Lady%20GaGa.png

Lady-Gaga-plastic-bra-03.jpg

lady_gaga_flashes_her_tampon_string.jpg

^awkward picture but you get my drift.

i think she's crazy - in a good way. did you see her hair tied up like a button?haha.i didn't expect that. my fave song's paparazzi. i heard it in the first season, i think, of gossip girl.

dahanizzle really? i didn't hear about that. i just know she's into both sexes coz that's what she admitted.

Did you watch this?

I thought it was amazingggg.

Sneaky suspicion that she got her outfit off Jack Sparrow.

• 1 month later...

Her VMA's performance was AWESOME. If you don't get the message she's trying to portray through the performance, it would seem weird :P, but if you do get it.... IT'S AWESOME (I hope I wasn't just overanalyzing the performance and creating a false story in my head). Sorry, it's late, and I've been in school all day, and school oddly enough weakens my vocabulary and sentence clarity. Oh, I also loved her serial costume changes.

AWESOME performance at the MTV Music Awards.

It was the greatest thing I've ever seen on an award show.

I know, right? AWESOME.

Lady gaga looks like a monkey without make up...
Thanks.

Archived