[drama 2008] Match Maker's Lover/love Marriage/love Match 연애결혼

Guest huangsy

i believe they are not getting back together because of the mom

she's still alive. i believe they did briefly talk about it in one episode

but yea.. the root of their problem is the brother and they can't even find him. soOoo..

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest autumnrain

but yea.. the root of their problem is the brother and they can't even find him. soOoo..

Oh ? is that right ? The mom is not well and the last was that she underwent some kind of surgery. She can't talk, or was it that she refuse to talk. ok, so why is the mom not agreeing to their marriage ? Her ex-son-in-law is a lawyer !!

Mmmm... you know, thing is that they "focussed" on the brother as the source of the problem, but was that really "the problem" between them? Often, people create a scapegoat that's used as a focus in fighting over the real problem. For example, if she complained about "You always do everything for your brother but nothing for me", then the REAL complaint would be something along the line of "I feel I'm not the most important person in your life" (and the brother could be exchanged with any other person/thing/work)... So, it would be worth to look a bit deeper than just the "bad brother" issue... what is/was their REAL problem?

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I just saw the first episode and loved it. I kind of sad that the drama's ratings are low cause that means Hong kong must likely won't buy the drama and dub it. But i'm so glad that it's coming out with subs from WithS2 So far episode one is out and it looks like it will be great,

I've seen any drama with these leads before but i think they are all great.

So the guy's ex is going to come back huh? will it be a love triangle or square? Tu's ex will also so how work at the new place too huh? (wonder how that happen) i see a giant headache coming on. Maybe some weird people will be coming for matches.

Ps- also looking forward to this drama cause i read some where that the writer for the drama did Goong. And i totally love that drama. This one should be really interesting.

lovemsubs2ur6.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 2 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: javabeans

Timer: kazuh

Editor/QC: Suz07

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 3 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot translator: javabeans

Timers: ltrang

Editor/QC: puela

Guest autumnrain

lovemsubs2ur6.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 2 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: javabeans

Timer: kazuh

Editor/QC: Suz07

EPISODE 3 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot translator: javabeans

Timers: ltrang

Editor/QC: puela

This is a great surprise !!! Thanks so much WITHS2 for the hard work.

Archived