[drama 2008] Match Maker's Lover/love Marriage/love Match 연애결혼

Guest huangsy

OMO! i can't finish EPISODE 1! that's why i rushed things out! :D haha! i'll just speak first about the parts that i understood. :D:

one thing i'm really curious with the whole part is what is SUNBAE?! really can't understand what's happening it's a GOOD THING i'll rewatch it in KBS WORLD! :D then i really hate the LAST PART of the epsiode i mean talk about being UNLUCKY! haha! then it really didn't get the PART about the GENRE of ROMANCE COMEDY. maybe because KIM JI HOON acts kinda seriously.. :D haha! :D

well, i'm still looking forward with this drama even if i can't understand some things! haha! maybe i'm not in the mood today to watch a DRAMA! haha! :D guess i'll wait for KBS WORLD then i'll make my OPINION about it AGAIN. :D but one comment with the OST's! it really ROCKS!!! :D hahaha! :D the SONGS are G-R-E-A-T! :D and i think i don't have any love VOTES with this DRAMA because LeeKangHyun looks good with ParkHyunSoo same with YinKyungHwan. hahaha! :D and it's very sad when YKH left LKH with a BIKE! :(

*anticipating episode 2*

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest autumnrain

OMO! i can't finish EPISODE 1! that's why i rushed things out! :D haha! i'll just speak first about the parts that i understood. :D:

one thing i'm really curious with the whole part is what is SUNBAE?! really can't understand what's happening it's a GOOD THING i'll rewatch it in KBS WORLD! :D then i really hate the LAST PART of the epsiode i mean talk about being UNLUCKY! haha! then it really didn't get the PART about the GENRE of ROMANCE COMEDY. maybe because KIM JI HOON acts kinda seriously.. :D haha! :D

well, i'm still looking forward with this drama even if i can't understand some things! haha! maybe i'm not in the mood today to watch a DRAMA! haha! :D guess i'll wait for KBS WORLD then i'll make my OPINION about it AGAIN. :D but one comment with the OST's! it really ROCKS!!! :D hahaha! :D the SONGS are G-R-E-A-T! :D and i think i don't have any love VOTES with this DRAMA because LeeKangHyun looks good with ParkHyunSoo same with YinKyungHwan. hahaha! :D and it's very sad when YKH left LKH with a BIKE! :(

*anticipating episode 2*

SUNBAE - when a junior refers to a senior, eg, when a lower level student addresses his senior schoolmate. I hope this is the right interpretation.

SUNBAE - when a junior refers to a senior, eg, when a lower level student addresses his senior schoolmate. I hope this is the right interpretation.

Correct. Sun bae is the senior, and hu bae is the junior. It also applies to seniority amongst coworkers.

Today's episode was cute. Kang Hyun is the total opposite from Hyun Soo, and, yet, she always manages to put a smile on his face. :D

Guest moomincandylalala

Today's episode was cute. Kang Hyun is the total opposite from Hyun Soo, and, yet, she always manages to put a smile on his face. :D

They (Hyun soo and Kang-hyun) are definitely a better match naturally, even though their characters are vastly different.

Their interactions are so cute... and I don't think her cuteness/ditziness is over the top.. she actually pulls it off quite well.

Kyung-hwan is always pouting when they talk...

I think Kyung-hwan still cares deeply for Kang-hyun...the fight at the restaurant was funny...pulling her aside AGAIN and butting his nose in her business. it's a matter of time b4 he realises he still loves her... probably when he sees her and all cute together.

Wonder if and how Kyung-hwan and the ex wife will get pushed together...they don't really look matching to me. Really have to twist the story hard to get it to work if that's what the writers decide to do

Hope the ex wife don't do anything evil... seem like from the preview she might... hope she doesn't get portrayed as a bitter ex...

nazznen You are not alone with the soulmate thing... I am a big fan of soulmate too and I keep getting soulmate vibes from this drama... even though it's a different (except ryohei's little appearance) cast and story essentially... but the mood and the music and definitely the whole matching concept really reminds me of soulmate, and it's one of the main reasons why I like this drama a lot. It's definitely a relaxing and feel good drama...

Thanks kassuma for uploading on yt!

The ost does rock... the appropriate music always comes on at the right time!

Getting the names so mixed up... Kang-hyun and Kyung-hwan... both KH....

There were SO many small cute moments in today's episode...

1 - the shoe scene on top of their building, her feet were killing her and she took off her boots to rub her feet and then he brought her his sandals and she danced around in them!!

They were TOO big for her, but she danced around like a fool - very sweet!

2 - when she was carrying the HUGE picture frame for her wedding gift and slammed it in to her ex- as she entered the elevator...

3 - when the cute attorney lead showed up at the wedding for her as her guest....

the look of happiness on her face was contagious - started off my day with a big grin!!

I don't know the names very well yet....

So I'm referring to the 2 leads and the female leads ex -

But anyway, what a cute episode...

The shoe part was so cute and funny! She's really endearing when she's like that. :D

Guest xx-outsider-xx

just watched one episode, but liking it so far. can't wait for the rest~

BTW, does anyone has the OST in .zip file or WINRAR and in megaupload link?

Guest autumnrain

anyone know what's the story behind Hyun Soo's divorce ? All it says was it has to do with his family (I think more likely his brother) and i think he is carrying the heavy burden of his brother's gambling debts, and that is why is does not seems to smile often. He is sooooooo... serious.

Guest Shortyyy126

despite the low ratings, i really like this drama. it's lighthearted, funny, and sweet. (not to mention, since i'm watching Eden right now, this drama balances it out. lol)

i enjoy everyone's acting in here and the male characters are good eye candy. hehe.

for those of you who have kbs world, can you tell me the time and day that it airs?

thanks! :)

Guest huangsy

despite the low ratings, i really like this drama. it's lighthearted, funny, and sweet. (not to mention, since i'm watching Eden right now, this drama balances it out. lol)

i enjoy everyone's acting in here and the male characters are good eye candy. hehe.

for those of you who have kbs world, can you tell me the time and day that it airs?

thanks! :)

This drama is so new, I dont think showing on KBS World yet, also depends on yr location, might as well check at source http://world.kbs.co.kr/tv/

Guest Shortyyy126

^ rotfl. i misread someone's post and thought that he/she had watched the drama on KBS World. but you're right, this drama is far too new. lol. thanks! :)

anyone know what's the story behind Hyun Soo's divorce ? All it says was it has to do with his family (I think more likely his brother) and i think he is carrying the heavy burden of his brother's gambling debts, and that is why is does not seems to smile often. He is sooooooo... serious.

In the preview for tomorrow, Hwa Young says - Did we ever fight over matters regarding the two of us? We only fought over your brother.

Yes, Hyun Soo is serious, cold (as in, aloof), and very slow to warm up (Hwa Young said it took nearly a year for him to open up his heart to her.) But to Kang Hyun, he's a good person and someone she can respect (according to what she told Kyung Hwan).

According to Hyun Soo, Kang Hyun (as a person) gets mad easily and thinks, speaks, and acts with 120%, and (as a woman) she's "cute." Hwa Young's not worried because Kang Hyun is a "hot" person and "cute" woman - not Hyun Soo's type.

I'm watching this raw, and think it's cute so far. :) I'm really looking forward to enjoy the episodes with subs, but even without, just watching the actors do their thing is keeping me glued! :D

okay thank you! :D

KBS WORLD will air MATCH MAKER'S LOVE on September 30, Tuesday. :D

It was supposed to be Monday but because of Chilwu being not BEING aired today so they have to adjust. :(

Archived