[drama 2008] Match Maker's Lover/love Marriage/love Match 연애결혼

Guest huangsy

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today's episode was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute

hahah well just some random scenes were cute! teheh ^^

kim minhee is so adorable. her hair is crazy, but i guess it goes with her personality

i'm definitely liking kim jihoon's character

he's so serious, yet lovable

i really like the pace of their relationship

she's not completely oblivious about her feelings towards him like some other dramas. lolz

and there's no annoying love triangle, well i guess the ex-wife is there, but she's not aggressive.

i hope she won't become aggressive tho. hehe

the ex-wife is there for a reason, no? i guess she will discover her love for her ex is still there and wants to get him back and hence, she will turn "bad" in order to achieve this cos now her ex has eyes for anor..

Guest autumnrain

the ex-wife is there for a reason, no? i guess she will discover her love for her ex is still there and wants to get him back and hence, she will turn "bad" in order to achieve this cos now her ex has eyes for anor..

this point keeps bugging me - why do they divorce each other if they continue to have feelings for each other. I mean, looking at the past few epsiodes, it is quite obvious that each continues to have feelings for the other, isn't ? At the end of ep5, LGH is definitely leaning towards PHS.

someone mentioned this before but I would like to chip in here - LGH's hairdo definitely suits her character and it doesn't look weird on her somehow. Some people just could take any style.

I can't wait to watch ep6. Oh, can someone drop a bigfile link as it takes ages to dl using other modes. Thanks so much.

This is my favorite drama right now.... light-hearted romantic comedy... some of the other shows right now are too emotionally draining...

Can't wait for episode 7..... love the hospital scene with the side-by-side stretchers... wonder if they will start "dating" each other next week... She finally admitted she likes him... not sure whether she said it to him or rather she was thinking to herself...

:D

Guest cjgohan2003

Love Marriage is probably going to be my favorite trendy drama of the year. it's like cotton candy - fluffy and sweet but just enough substance underneath without becoming too pandering.

Kim Min Hee is just wonderful for this role. After "hell cats" I've fallen in love with her.

i realise i am always simling when i watch this drama ..esp 5 & 6 is sooo sweeeeet`~ him giving her the slippers lol like a prince ~~ LOL ..her jumping with such joy ...

i think i like how they wrap up the divorcing couple case ..i guess sometimes marriage break up for reasons they cant really mend ...but life goes on and they are happier ..which isnt really like saying their marriage was just tradgey , there should be happiness in the past just now they cant really find that together anymore .

this point keeps bugging me - why do they divorce each other if they continue to have feelings for each other. I mean, looking at the past few epsiodes, it is quite obvious that each continues to have feelings for the other, isn't ? At the end of ep5, LGH is definitely leaning towards PHS.

someone mentioned this before but I would like to chip in here - LGH's hairdo definitely suits her character and it doesn't look weird on her somehow. Some people just could take any style.

I can't wait to watch ep6. Oh, can someone drop a bigfile link as it takes ages to dl using other modes. Thanks so much.

i think she cant stand the way he handle his brother and the debts , but obviously he is a good man that maybe she think minus that factor is a good husband as well .

anyway i just hope she dun try to be too aggressive to get back into his life --;;;; . i dun think they match in personality lol or am i just being biased .

Guest annababy

this drama is def light hearted! so cute! and kim min hee's acting is so bubbly and she is just hilarious!!!!

that guy he is FINEEEEE, doesn't look korean though... he looks mixed, doesn't look like a pure korean~

Archived