Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

hahaha you only noticed that now aquafina... she's quite rebellious and wild on her own way... i can't imagine being in a conservative society and at the same in an industry where every movement is being watched, especially if you're at the top... have you seen the bellybutton piercing? hahaha... i wouldn't be surprised if she had tattoo somewhere on her body, lah and its ok really, everybody has his/her wild streak in their body, and i think YEH knows how to control this wild streak of hers when in public... but sometimes, like most of us, we can't control it, lah

i dont think she has a tattoo...when she had to go for acupuncture for her foot, she was already afraid of the pain, so i dont think she's able to withstand the pain from tattooing ba... :unsure: as for the bellybutton piercing, in BabyVOX, only heejin doesnt have it and nowadays, we rarely see YEH wear those whatever you call it on her bellybutton le ba...this is what makes me miss her BabyVOX days...the rebellious, bad gal look... :phew:

Guest snowie_rain

i dont think she has a tattoo...when she had to go for acupuncture for her foot, she was already afraid of the pain, so i dont think she's able to withstand the pain from tattooing ba... as for the bellybutton piercing, in BabyVOX, only heejin doesnt have it and nowadays, we rarely see YEH wear those whatever you call it on her bellybutton le ba...this is what makes me miss her BabyVOX days...the rebellious, bad gal look...

she has a low threshold of pain then... how did she withstand the pain of bellybutton piercing then lah haha its really painful according to friends who had it...

to look good? or maybe cos it was the 'in' thing in Baby VOX, which makes me wonder, why did she get so many ear piercings in the 1st place? tho undeniably, she looks good with the multiple rings and studs. :w00t:

if belly piercing is painful, gosh, i dont dare to imagine how painful tongue piercing can be. a friend of mine did it and everyday in school, i'll see her play with that thing on her tongue which is so gross. :wacko:

Guest Aquafina

hahaha you only noticed that now aquafina... she's quite rebellious and wild on her own way... i can't imagine being in a conservative society and at the same in an industry where every movement is being watched, especially if you're at the top... have you seen the bellybutton piercing? hahaha... i wouldn't be surprised if she had tattoo somewhere on her body, lah and its ok really, everybody has his/her wild streak in their body, and i think YEH knows how to control this wild streak of hers when in public... but sometimes, like most of us, we can't control it, lah

What?! :blink: Belly piercing?! :ph34r: WOW...multiple ear piercing is wild for me, but belly is..... :phew: I don't think she's the tatoo type, either. :lol: Maybe fake tatoos... :phew:

i dont think she has a tattoo...when she had to go for acupuncture for her foot, she was already afraid of the pain, so i dont think she's able to withstand the pain from tattooing ba... :unsure: as for the bellybutton piercing, in BabyVOX, only heejin doesnt have it and nowadays, we rarely see YEH wear those whatever you call it on her bellybutton le ba...this is what makes me miss her BabyVOX days...the rebellious, bad gal look... :phew:

What was wrong with her foot? :( Even if she's gotten a belly piercing during Baby V.O.X. days, maybe she took it out already? :unsure: Well, who knows since she doesn't show her belly these days. :lol:

WOW! I didn't think piercing is painful...I've had my ears done as a young child, so I wouldn't remember; however, it looks like it's not painful at all because I've seen many little kids even have them done here in the States. :crazy:

I think she has removed the belly button piercing. I remember seeing one picture of her, I think it was taken during the Pattaya X-Man special, where her midriff was exposed slightly. And I saw no belly button piercing, although I think there seemed to be indications that there was once a piercing there. As in, there seemed to be this reddish dot where the piercing should be. Anyone can back me up here?

I think she has removed the belly button piercing. I remember seeing one picture of her, I think it was taken during the Pattaya X-Man special, where her midriff was exposed slightly. And I saw no belly button piercing, although I think there seemed to be indications that there was once a piercing there. As in, there seemed to be this reddish dot where the piercing should be. Anyone can back me up here?

well isnt a belly button piercing the same thing as an ear piercing, if you dont like wear any studs or rings, then it would enclose right ? .. so maybe thats what happens, haha must of been pain full to get a piercing in the first place .. and yet she has so many on her ears >< .. lol gotta give her props for that

well isnt a belly button piercing the same thing as an ear piercing, if you dont like wear any studs or rings, then it would enclose right ?

Hahaha..Yeah. That's why I felt weird typing "She must have removed the belly button piercing". Because how do you remove a piercing? I meant to say, she must have removed the erm..belly button erm...ring? Stud? What do you call those things anyway? So yeah. She might have removed it and thus the hole closed, as Soy has pointed out.

Guest lovelyfan

I've just finished backlogging a few pages

Thanks eveyone for all the pics& clips :)

YEH looks pretty... simply beautiful in the DHC pics :w00t:

Guest weiqin

remove a navel piercing is simple. just remove the navel stud and let it close. but i think will leave a scar cos the hole is bigger than earhole.

i have my belly pierced like 7mths ago? but it really takes long time to heal. i personally think it's not painful... somehow i think eun hye's multiple ear piercings everywhere seemed more painful. hahaha... but hers are really pretty!!

Guest THN133

I missed KBS Award.So thanks all pic and clip....I'm very thankful to you guy!!!

Among 84 actress who win New Actress,we can see our YEH is the youngest,right?

And I really love the duet with TVM couple although she has a little tremble

Guest echotin

hi everyone!

i want to ask about the song that our YEH performed when KBS award.. anyone have any mp3 @ wma of that song? thanks in advance...

Guest 16candl3s

hi everyone!

just want to congrats YEH for winning in both MBC & KBS awards! 2006 is her year! looking forward

does anyone have translation of her speech for MBC & KBS awards? thanks!

Guest lovewinter

hi everyone!

i want to ask about the song that our YEH performed when KBS award.. anyone have any mp3 @ wma of that song? thanks in advance...

Me too love that song she sang with Oh Man Seok, hope someone can help us. Thanks.

she has a low threshold of pain then... how did she withstand the pain of bellybutton piercing then lah haha its really painful according to friends who had it...

actually by right it should be called Navel Piercing ..

is nt painful at all .... but the process of healing is painful...

it will hurt like hell is u accidentally Pull the stud ...

I had mine.. last yr.. but .. closed it after 9 months due to dance..

So if YEH was having the piercing .. when she having dance... / performance.. it would be troublesome for her.. (need to take extra care)

HAHA