Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Aquafina

Oh, yeaH, I've forgotten about DHC. Funny that should come up. There's a channel over in the States called "DHC", I got so excited. When I turned to it, I realized "DHC" = "Discovery Health Channel". :sweatingbullets:

DHC is a skincare products company, but with the pictures from YEH's last photoshoot with them, when she was wearing the short wig and that purple (? :unsure: ) skirt (picture below), it looks a lot like a clothing brand. :crazy:

You can go here to watch YEH's DHC CFs: http://www.dhckorea.com/community/cfList.jsp?p_cf_gb=01

From www.dhckorea.com:

y1pf9.png

y2hi4.png

y3ud9.png

y4lo9.png

y5wz3.png

y6jr5.png

y7sm2.png

yehod9.pngyeh2xl8.png

yeh3ho9.pngyeh4xw9.png

All uploaded my Aquafina

Guest GenY^Aquarius

Thanks Aquafina for the pics. I read on Baidu that YEH may be going to Taiwan in March for DHC promotion. She'll be taking over Rain as spokesperson I think.

[2006.12.31]

《宫》尹恩惠、朱智勋情侣,同时获得新人奖 「握手祝贺」

[2006.12.31]

‘궁’ 윤은혜-주지훈 커플, 동시 신인상 수상 ‘악수하며 축하 나눠’

[뉴스엔@梅子中译]

《宫》情侣尹恩惠和朱智勋,同时获得新人奖後,彼此握手祝福。

‘궁’ 커플인 윤은혜와 주지훈이 동시 신인상 수상 후 악수를 하며 서로를 축하했다.

30日下午在首尔汝矣岛MBC广播中心,所举办的《2006MBC戏剧大赏》,参加的两个人在颁奖典礼上,一直坐在相邻的座位,坐在隔壁的座位,愉快地分享聊天。

30일 오후 서울 여의도 MBC 방송센터에서 열린 ‘2006 MBC 연기대상’에 참석한 두 사람은 시상식장에서 내내 옆자리에 앉아 알콩달콩 담소를 나누는 등 즐거운 모습을 보였다.

之前18日,两人相隔了九个月再度重逢,为了《2006年MBC戏剧大赏 闪耀单元》〈Man at One〉(完美重要的男人) 、〈Woman at One〉(完美重要的女人) 进行拍摄作业。

두 사람은 지난 18일 9개월 만에 만나 함께 '2006년 MBC 드라마를 빛낸 '완소남'(완전 소중한 남자) '완소녀'(완전 소중한 여자) 프로그램을 진행하기도 했던 덕분일까.

刚刚在座位上,就不断对话,显示出亲近的姿态,特别是展现在《宫》里,自己NG的片段,以及清新的恋爱场景出来时,两人互相对看,一边拍手大笑。

자리에 앉자마자 끊임없이 대화를 나누는 등 친밀감 있는 모습을 보였다. 특히 ‘궁’ 속에서 자신들이 보여준 망가지는 연기가 나오거나, 상큼한 러브신이 나올 때면 서로 쳐다보며 박장대소를 나누기도 했다.

尤其当尹恩惠获得女新人奖,朱智勋接受男新人奖回座後,两人紧紧的互相握手,祝贺彼此,显示出双方深厚的友谊。

특히 윤은혜가 여자 부문 신인상을, 주지훈이 남자부문 신인상을 받고 돌아온 직후에는 서로 악수를 교환하며 축하를 건네는 모습을 보여 서로에 대한 돈독한 우정을 내비쳤다.

이현 tanaka@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

>>>>转载请注明出处:ஐM&M知识宫ஐ http://blog.xuite.net/meta_mayzi/glog <<<<<

以上中文为梅子的翻译内容,附上韩版原文,翻译错误之处,烦请夥伴不吝改正

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【心恩惠动】01.01[新闻]KBS大赏获情侣奖时恩惠跟万石访问节选

转尹见钟情(BY 雕刻月光)

==============================

'포도밭 그 사나이'속 길고 진한 키스신에 대해 오만석은 "난 부담없는 남자라고 윤은혜씨에게 말한 뒤 두번에 걸쳐 짧게 했다"고 말했다.

对于‘葡萄里的那个男人’中既长又深情的KISS戏,吴万石说“我对尹恩惠说了‘我是没有什么负担的男人’之后,两次(KISS)都只花费了很短的时间”

오만석과 함께 베스트 커플상을 수상한 윤은혜는 "실제 '장택기' 같은 사람이 청혼한다면 어떻게 하겠느냐"는 진행자의 질문에 "내가 많이 먹는데 그걸 감당할 수 있는 분이라면 언제든지 좋다"고 말했다.

与吴万石一同获得最佳情侣奖的尹恩惠在被问到“实际生活中若是和像‘张泽基’这样的人结婚怎么样?”时回答“我吃得很多,如果是能够承受我如此的人,无论何时都好”

이날 MC 탁재훈이 윤은혜에게 "두 분이 키스신을 자발적으로 오래 찍었다고 들었는데 사실이냐"며 짓궂은 질문을 던지자, 윤은혜는 "나는 괜찮다는 얘기를 한 적이 없는 데 오만석 씨가 오래 찍더라"라며 웃음을 터트렸다.

这天,MC卓在勋向尹恩惠提出一个棘手的问题“听说两位在KISS戏里自发性的拍了很长时间,是事实吗”,尹恩惠笑着回答“我并没有说过‘没关系’这样的话,但是吴万石拍了很久”。

이에 오만석은 다소 쑥스러운 표정을 지으며 "일부러 그런 것은 아니다"고 전했다。

对此吴万石多少带着些许害羞的表情说“不是故意这样做的”

한편, 윤은혜와 오만석은 별과 나윤권의 듀엣곡 '안부'를 멋진 화음으로 들려주기도 했다.

另外,尹恩惠与吴万石以优美的和声奉献了的별与나윤권合唱的‘安否’。

credit as labelled & baidu

edit: if anyone wants a translation of the 1st article can refer to joo ji hoon's thread page 541. translation is done by Rebby.

Guest NV4ever

Eh sure have alot of photoshoots :) All these brands all wants her to be their spokeperson ^^ And some translation for the article above plz??

Guest krusher

hey guys.haven posted here for a while.

i watched the kbs awards but was too tired to post><

i loved her duet with OMS.srsly good^__^

she looks lovely nd i was wondering why she had to change?HAHAS.too many companies to endorse.heehees.

wow.so many photoshot for janury.yay!awaiting the photos^__^is she still advertising for trofish.i think she nd rain looks quite good together^__^

happy new year everyone=DD

Guest jnccrs

Just thought I'd post this from the OMS thread cause it's just way too cute!!!

some behind the story from oms's website regarding the award show..

during the best kissing couple scene, manzzang (OMS) got super red and started fanning himself with his hand and opened up a bottle of water

poured a cup for YEH and another for himself and gulped it down ;oP ahhaa

regarding the series Que sera, sera

credit to elaiine for translation

尹恩惠人气旺广告多 仍无法确定接拍新剧  

新浪娱乐讯 因年初播出的电视剧《宫》而一跃成为一线明星之后,再次通过电视剧《葡萄园里那小伙儿》而成为收视保障的尹恩惠,最近陷入了两难的境地。

最近尹恩惠被选为了将在明年3月份开始播出的电视剧《Que sers sers(将变成什么)》的女主角,但是在电视剧要开拍的1月份,尹恩惠却要拍摄新的广告片。因两部电视剧的成功而迅速串红的尹恩惠,目前已经可以称得上是广告女王了。目前尹恩惠所代言的广告已经遍布各个领域。因新年来临,各广告商都要拍摄新广告,因此目前等待她拍摄的广告就有4~5个了。 因此,虽然这次的新剧导演是捧红了金善雅和玄彬的电视剧《我的名字叫金三顺》的金允哲,但是尹恩惠却无法应承下来。

尹恩惠方面虽然坦承已经就《Que sers sers》的演出问题与金允哲见过面,但是却表示至今未确定是否出演该剧。他们表示:“因为1月份的日程安排已经很满了,所以我们还要看看情况再定。但是尹恩惠一定会在2007年的春天接拍电视剧的。”

而《Que sers sers》的制作公司方面也表示主角人选尚未确定。“虽然尹恩惠确实与金允哲见过面,但是一起去试镜的还有几位演员。目前金允哲导演还在努力物色最佳人选。” 目前观众对偶像明星尹恩惠将最终以哪部作品回归荧屏都十分好奇。

《金三顺》筹拍续集 尹恩惠受邀出演三顺

搜狐娱乐讯 演员尹恩惠由于“三顺”陷入困境中。

尹恩惠被选定为MBC电视系列片《三顺2》的女主角。这部电视剧是去年以《我的名字叫金三顺》而倍受观众喜爱的金允哲导演的新作,算是“第二个金三顺”,因此颇受演艺界关注。

在这种情形下,尹恩惠被金允哲导演亲自选定为女主角。金善雅就是通过《我的名字叫金三顺》这部电视剧获得演技大奖,对尹恩惠来说这是一次难得的好机会。但是尹恩惠不能马上做决定,虽然之前拍过的《宫》、《葡萄园里的男人》都取得了好成绩。尹恩惠也知道出演一部续集是需要慎重考虑的,更重要的是这部电视剧预计明年3月份要开播,因此1,2月份必须完成所需要的分量,但尹恩惠的日程是很难调动的。据尹恩惠的经纪公司所说:“尹恩惠将要出演的广告都排到明年1月,所以必须得把所有的事情都排除掉,出演《三顺2》便是很难的事情。其中最主要的广告摄影是化妆品DHC的广告,签订了1年的契约,打算长期在海外拍摄。这个广告是曾和金善雅一起出演的广告,但10日,尹恩惠独自做了DHC的模特,因此,这次“第二个金三顺”是做不成了。不过,经纪公司表明:“现在仍在考虑当中,估计明年春天会以电视剧的形式开始拍戏。”

It says that YEH has been chosen as the female lead for Que Sera Sera(QSS) which is supposed to air March next year. But YEH has to film for a new commercial in January which clashes with the filming date of QSS. As the new year is coming, many brands are filming new commercials, so YEH currently already has 4-5 commercials lined up. Thus even though the director of QSS is the one who made Kim Sunah and Hyun Bin famous, YEH can't take on this drama.

Although YEH has met up with the director already but it is not confirmed that she will take up this drama yet as her schedule for january is already packed full and they would have to see how it goes. But YEH will definitely take up a drama in 2007 Spring.

The production crew of QSS has also stated that the leading roles are not confirmed yet. Although YEH met up with the director, but there were a few other actors/actresses who went for the audition too.

Guest hajjah

Thanx jen for the info abt Que Sera Sera...personally i really hope she can take part in that project,but maybe her tight schedule will be her obstacle but she must take care of herself first..whatever her decision i will kept support her!!!! Gambate EunHye shiii

Just thought I'd post this from the OMS thread cause it's just way too cute!!!

regarding the series Que sera, sera

credit to elaiine for translation

尹恩惠人气旺广告多 仍无法确定接拍新剧  

新浪娱乐讯 因年初播出的电视剧《宫》而一跃成为一线明星之后,再次通过电视剧《葡萄园里那小伙儿》而成为收视保障的尹恩惠,最近陷入了两难的境地。

最近尹恩惠被选为了将在明年3月份开始播出的电视剧《Que sers sers(将变成什么)》的女主角,但是在电视剧要开拍的1月份,尹恩惠却要拍摄新的广告片。因两部电视剧的成功而迅速串红的尹恩惠,目前已经可以称得上是广告女王了。目前尹恩惠所代言的广告已经遍布各个领域。因新年来临,各广告商都要拍摄新广告,因此目前等待她拍摄的广告就有4~5个了。 因此,虽然这次的新剧导演是捧红了金善雅和玄彬的电视剧《我的名字叫金三顺》的金允哲,但是尹恩惠却无法应承下来。

尹恩惠方面虽然坦承已经就《Que sers sers》的演出问题与金允哲见过面,但是却表示至今未确定是否出演该剧。他们表示:“因为1月份的日程安排已经很满了,所以我们还要看看情况再定。但是尹恩惠一定会在2007年的春天接拍电视剧的。”

而《Que sers sers》的制作公司方面也表示主角人选尚未确定。“虽然尹恩惠确实与金允哲见过面,但是一起去试镜的还有几位演员。目前金允哲导演还在努力物色最佳人选。” 目前观众对偶像明星尹恩惠将最终以哪部作品回归荧屏都十分好奇。

《金三顺》筹拍续集 尹恩惠受邀出演三顺

搜狐娱乐讯 演员尹恩惠由于“三顺”陷入困境中。

尹恩惠被选定为MBC电视系列片《三顺2》的女主角。这部电视剧是去年以《我的名字叫金三顺》而倍受观众喜爱的金允哲导演的新作,算是“第二个金三顺”,因此颇受演艺界关注。

在这种情形下,尹恩惠被金允哲导演亲自选定为女主角。金善雅就是通过《我的名字叫金三顺》这部电视剧获得演技大奖,对尹恩惠来说这是一次难得的好机会。但是尹恩惠不能马上做决定,虽然之前拍过的《宫》、《葡萄园里的男人》都取得了好成绩。尹恩惠也知道出演一部续集是需要慎重考虑的,更重要的是这部电视剧预计明年3月份要开播,因此1,2月份必须完成所需要的分量,但尹恩惠的日程是很难调动的。据尹恩惠的经纪公司所说:“尹恩惠将要出演的广告都排到明年1月,所以必须得把所有的事情都排除掉,出演《三顺2》便是很难的事情。其中最主要的广告摄影是化妆品DHC的广告,签订了1年的契约,打算长期在海外拍摄。这个广告是曾和金善雅一起出演的广告,但10日,尹恩惠独自做了DHC的模特,因此,这次“第二个金三顺”是做不成了。不过,经纪公司表明:“现在仍在考虑当中,估计明年春天会以电视剧的形式开始拍戏。”

It says that YEH has been chosen as the female lead for Que Sera Sera(QSS) which is supposed to air March next year. But YEH has to film for a new commercial in January which clashes with the filming date of QSS. As the new year is coming, many brands are filming new commercials, so YEH currently already has 4-5 commercials lined up. Thus even though the director of QSS is the one who made Kim Sunah and Hyun Bin famous, YEH can't take on this drama.

Although YEH has met up with the director already but it is not confirmed that she will take up this drama yet as her schedule for january is already packed full and they would have to see how it goes. But YEH will definitely take up a drama in 2007 Spring.

The production crew of QSS has also stated that the leading roles are not confirmed yet. Although YEH met up with the director, but there were a few other actors/actresses who went for the audition too.

she has such a tight schedule nowadays, and that is forcing her to give up some mighty fine roles, so i hope she can grab this role. blah, but i take it cause shes popular nowadays with the endorsers, but either way ill be supporting her and her 2007 year, hoping for more dramas though.

congratulations to Yeh and wish her more success this coming year!!

and i too would like to see more of her in dramas and hoped she'll do that quesera... (sounds interesting)

Guest flyingseagull

haha i do have no idea who u are. i've been around but i havent posted in a while. :vicx: hehe.

but um where do i know u from? haha. i have bad memory.

Oh, you don't know me. :sweatingbullets: I just noticed your name a lot at the beginning of this thread.

Happy New Year everyone :)

Congratulations to Eunhye, what a way to end the year :) Congratulations also to Mr. Talented Oh Man Seok :)

Guest hopelisa

Thanks l3lueLillie! I love Sung Si-kyung's performance! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDTypeXpyO8 <--Does anyone know the name of the song? :unsure:

i think its 'on the road'. the link 4 download: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...1172B822BBBFD02 (mp3)

when it comes to Sung Si-kyung, i was very impressed by his performance on xman. the famous 'kiss me' scene is funny. :P

here is a clip of YEH&OMS singing from a fan with something different with the official.

credit to dcyeh

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc/em_duet.wmv

Guest hajjah
:D thanx hopelisa...for Sung Shi Kyung song..i looking for it everywhere and finally yesssssssssss thanx again..and wondering right now wuri EunHye doing what??? after two days in row attending awards ceremony

Guest l3lueLillie

i think its 'on the road'. the link 4 download: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...1172B822BBBFD02 (mp3)

when it comes to Sung Si-kyung, i was very impressed by his performance on xman. the famous 'kiss me' scene is funny. :P

here is a clip of YEH&OMS singing from a fan with something different with the official.

credit to dcyeh

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc/em_duet.wmv

Thanks for the FanCam clip hopelisa :)