Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

hello guys!

i was surfing YEH's profile in dramawiki and i saw something funny...

Name: 윤은혜 / Yoon Eun-hye (Yun Eun-hye)

Nicknames: "JamGgoDae"(Stick), "Pooh"

Profession: Actress, Singer, Model

Birthdate: October 3, 1984

Place of Birth: South Korea

Religion: Christian

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Star Sign: Aquarius <----- does this refer to her horoscope?

Blood type: O

Family: Parents, younger brother

how can she be born in oct and be an aquarian? :blink: surely it must be a mistake right? any kind person here has a dramawiki account can make some changes to her profile so it will be even more accurate? =D

here's the link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yoon_Eun_Hye

I thot she was born in 1983. I saw her xman series for year 2004 and she mentioned she is 21 years old that time...having to calculate back the years it should be 1983 if i am not wrong....any comments...

Guest vivjelly

I thot she was born in 1983. I saw her xman series for year 2004 and she mentioned she is 21 years old that time...having to calculate back the years it should be 1983 if i am not wrong....any comments...

She was born in 1984. In Asian culture, when you're first born, you are considered one year old already. So, an Asian person always tells others that he/she is a year older than his/her birthdate.

Guest smallville4ever

Awwwwww :tears:

credit as labeled

2dde3b5079.jpg

2d14332cc7.jpg

4c423de0b7.jpg

lol i thought this was cute (credit as labeled)

128129dh0.gif

2281929il2.gif

did anyone notice that the guy ( YEH's table ) was watching her?

Guest jialat

Thanx everyone for the clips and pix too..i hope she continue to shine this year even brighter then before..i hope she gets many offer to star in drama well after i thinking about it there is goin to be a lot of people wanting her..Goong really made her into a big star..the vineyard man i watched it but only for her..lol..it wasnt all that great..im lookin forward to watchin her new movie ..does anyone hear anythin about goong 2 with the orginal cast??

Well according to this site: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Goong_2

Yoon Eun Hye

Kim Jeong Hoon

Joo Ji Hoon

will be back. Just that i don't know whether their information is accurate. Really hope it's the original cast! They are the ones that make goong so fun to watch! :)

Guest nahiki_jodecist

hahaha

goong part two?

yeh, jjh n kjh accept it...

i miss them

hahaha

some prayers do get answered!!!!!

wahahahaha

weeeeee

love yeh!!!!!!!!

Guest ivylive

jen, the guy staring at YEH is Yoo Gun. He was the lead of Hello God. He's also goodlooking but I still can't get over Hyun Bin checking her out. :sweatingbullets:

Guest jnccrs

Well according to this site: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Goong_2

Yoon Eun Hye

Kim Jeong Hoon

Joo Ji Hoon

will be back. Just that i don't know whether their information is accurate. Really hope it's the original cast! They are the ones that make goong so fun to watch! :)

nope the wiki thing is not accurate. There is no official confirmation yet whether the original cast will be in Goong 2.

jen, the guy staring at YEH is Yoo Gun. He was the lead of Hello God. He's also goodlooking but I still can't get over Hyun Bin checking her out.

lol YEH was really more gorgeous than usual that night:)

YEH always gets referred to as Young Girl Warrior and after she does incredible stuff showing her strength, especially in Xman, etc, they always shout out a cheer for her. The cheer in Korean when romanized, is it spelled as "Shao Nian Jung Sah Man Man Seh"??

capturegx2.jpg

Guest yanski

i was watching a taiwanese channeL yesterday and i saw rain and then it was changed to cLips of goong and i think they were pertaining to YEH because YEH was in aLL the cLips shown... what it is aLL about?

thanks!!!:D

Guest jnccrs

I have the Yashimanman episode that YEH was in last year and I really wanna upload it on youtube tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone is willing to volunteer to translate the clips.