Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest krusher

yay.lets reach 500 soon^^

anyway.i was watchin snow queen nd hyunbin can act well mans^__^

matches up with yuneunhye too^^

totally compaatible=DD

Guest GenY^Aquarius

Thanks jnccrs for the KBS Awards Best Couple clip. It seems that YEH and Hyun Bin exchanged glances at around 3.27 min, so I think 3lueLillie u r not imagining things. Hehe they would make a nice couple in Que sera sera. Hopefully she accepts and make time for this drama. :P

Guest jnccrs

LOL you guys are too funny...ok let's do that. Though I am a Hyun Bin/YEH/Jae Hee shipper...cause for now I can't pick between the 2 guys.

I swear YEH is like the Helen of Troy of Korea, lol....she's not the conventionally beautiful girl, infact her beauty is debatable...but she has that certain "Umphh" that attracts a lot of guys...I mean even in X-Man there'd be episodes where all the guys only pick her.

Guest l3lueLillie

ahaha this thread makes me smile a lot today :D (happy) (happy)

^^^ I totally agree with you jnccrs "Helen of Troy of Korea" heh heh :lol:

Guest vivjelly

LOL you guys are too funny...ok let's do that. Though I am a Hyun Bin/YEH/Jae Hee shipper...cause for now I can't pick between the 2 guys.

I swear YEH is like the Helen of Troy of Korea, lol....she's not the conventionally beautiful girl, infact her beauty is debatable...but she has that certain "Umphh" that attracts a lot of guys...I mean even in X-Man there'd be episodes where all the guys only pick her.

Same here, it's hard to choose between Jae Hee and Hyun Bin. Hey, let's them have a love triangle :lol:

Hahaha...Helen of Troy of Korea!! I never thought of that!!

Guest vivjelly

^^^I think it'd be more than a love triangle...lol there are so many guys linked to her now...that it's giving us headaches....hahahaha which is why she is the Helen of Korea. :sweatingbullets:

Who would ever think that this little girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zlMs_LjD5M would turn out to be such a little heartbreaker :)

Yeah, it wouldn't be a love triangle anymore since so many guys are involved! YEH might need to clone herself in order to pair up with every fine man out there :lol:

Yeah, it wouldn't be a love triangle anymore since so many guys are involved! YEH might need to clone herself in order to pair up with every fine man out there :lol:

haha i acutally like the idea of a hyun bin and yeh pairing .. dang that boy is fine .. it wouldnt hurt if they were lovers or something in a series .. perfect eye candy .. haha i cant wait for her next venture. lee wan wouldnt look half bad with yeh, acutally theres alot of hot guys that i want yeh to pair up with, but she still has a long way to go, so only time will tell, but im pretty sure shes going to get some tempting drama offers in the near future .. shes getting such recongition so quickly

i just watched the miracle mbc clip with yeh .. and the fans seemed to be really cheering for her in the clip .. haha very cute and it brings back memories :)

Guest ivylive

jnccrs, can't read the characters in your post but the guy is Uhm Tae Wong if I'm not mistaken. Will they be acting on a drama cause I could also recognize KBS2? What is the web address of dcyeh? thanks.

About Hyun bin, I also noticed that he was checking her out in a very discreet way during the "Best Couple" part. I want to see them together on anything, be it a CF/MV/drama/movie.

jnccrs, can't read the characters in your post but the guy is Uhm Tae Wong if I'm not mistaken. Will they be acting on a drama cause I could also recognize KBS2? What is the web address of dcyeh? thanks.

About Hyun bin, I also noticed that he was checking her out in a very discreet way during the "Best Couple" part. I want to see them together on anything, be it a CF/MV/drama/movie.

umm that reminds me .. hyun bin is one of the main endorsers right now for Cyon right, along with Daniel Henney and of course Kim Tae Hee, well hasnt YEH done some LG cfs, isnt cyon the LG division in Korea ?, so hmm the more i think about it .. the more logical it seems to have hyun bin and yeh in a cf together .. blah maybe its just me

Guest loyola

article posted on dcyeh...dont know what it is about, hopefully someone can translate

96d7397d73.jpg

4101464d12.jpg

ok jen what language is this article? :(

Guest jnccrs

http://dceune.ba.ro/

loyola, it's in Korean.

57ba8e2933.jpg

Guest jnccrs

ok jen can u pls post the article again.....pretty please..thanks :)

i no longer know which page it was on. I wonder why I can see the korean article but some can't. Maybe it has something to do with language pack....dont know much about computer.

Guest anne&top

i think hyun bin "checking" eun hye out is more like of a curiosity. maybe he seen her drama productions or cfs and just wanted to have a clearer look? Goong is one of the higly rated dramas in korea right? im more of a hyun bin- kim sun ah shipper and eun hye- ji hoon shipper.