Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

wowww!!!!!!!!!! YEH & OMS dueet!!! YEH was stunning!!! :D performing & with the gold dress at the beginning. It was sooooo pretty!!!!

Ohhh, i'm so happy for her :D I'm uploading the video with the duet at youtube. I want to see the video of her aceppting the KBS award.... isnt it out yet right?

ps: a question, are you already on 2007? just for curiosity xD

Guest vivjelly

WOWOW!!!!!!!!! My lovely couple got so many awards tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get see any of clips yet, I'm so excited to start watching them!!

Guest ~ cherrie ~

thanks elaiine for the pics..somehow, i'm attracted to the lady at the middle on the pics .. :P ..anyway, happy new year 2007 guys!! ..

Guest ~ cherrie ~

thanks elaiine for the pics..somehow, i'm attracted to the lady at the middle on the pics .. :P ..anyway, happy new year 2007 guys!! ..

-edit-

I owned this page again XD

Guest vivjelly

Oh wow she touched OMS arm :sweatingbullets: ....pops the champagne... too bad he is already married and has a kid, jk, lol. Honestly, I wouldn't mind a Tekki if I wasn't already married.

Hehehe...jnccrs you are so funny!!! YEAH, too bad he's married, or else, I would love to see them as a couple.

Guest NV4ever

yay...soompi is back on!!! It was down when KBS on so i couldnt come and spazzing how amazing YEH look with u guys, lolz She soo pretty with both of her dressess ^^

CONGRATULATIONS YEH !!!!! HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

Hehehe...jnccrs you are so funny!!! YEAH, too bad he's married, or else, I would love to see them as a couple.

yup they would be a cute couple. I want a gif of YEH touching OMS arm, i thought that was cute.

thanks so much for the present!:)

Guest lengleng

Yippie, very happy that YEH won 2 awards, she is so pretty today :D

Thanks to all of you who have helped to post the pictures! :D

Dear jnccrs, i am trying to find information of the Grimme Awards that YEH won in here, can you point to me which page can i go to see? :rolleyes:

I wish to know what YEH wore for the award?Thanks alot!!

Dear jnccrs, i am trying to find information of the Grimme Awards that YEH won in here, can you point to me which page can i go to see? :rolleyes:

OH my...it it burried in so many pages...I'll try but i dont really have it bookmarked.

would some clips help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p88ZgbFaYn8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2dPecOSNd0

this is what she wore for the award, if you want to look for more pictures, you can try to find back the pages dated around 7-8 Dec

20061207201459000hl3.jpg

Finally found the page http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...338&st=7680 :sweatingbullets:

Guest lengleng

Dear jnccrs and Rebby, Thanks alot! :D

YEH looked very pretty in the Grimme Awards too! ;)

But I think she looked the prettiest in her first dress at the KBS award, heehee :D

yeah i agree, lol the black one looks nice and all, but i really liked her first dress and her hair down :) .. blah .. im still kinda disappointed .. haha i want a yeh solo album so badly ><, ive been trying to upload the performance on youtube, so that people that want to save bandwidth can just view the thing, but its taking forever to process !

btw what are some of the english yoon eun hye websites ? besides http://yooneunhye.org