Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ivylive

Still can't read it, jen (funny, how we have the same name :) but thanks for trying. I hope someone could give a gist of what the article says. I'm excited for her new production but I really want her to do Que Sera Sera also.

repost from above.

jn i think its something to do with your page encoding when you post in soompi, it has to be set to Western European instead of korean. soompi will retain the korean text in this way.

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자]

'엄포스' 엄태웅이 3월21일 방송예정인 KBS2 TV 미니시리즈 '마왕'(가제·극본 김지우 연출 박찬홍)의 주인공으로 캐스팅됐다.

'마왕'(가제)는 사이코메트리(일종의 초능력으로 특정인의 소유물에 손을 대서 소유자에 관한 정보를 읽어내는 심령적 행위를 일컫는 용어)를 소재로 한 미스터리물. 소년 시절에 일어난 비극적인 사건을 계기로 숙명적인 대결을 펼치게 되는 두 남자와 사이코메트리 능력을 지닌 한 여자의 사랑 이야기를 담는다.

박찬홍 PD,김지우 작가와 엄태웅의 인연은 이번이 두번째. KBS 2TV미니시리즈 '부활'이후에 또다시 뭉치게 돼 방송가 안팎의 관심을 집중시키고 있다.

'부활'의 마니아인 '부활 패닉'을 비롯한 안방극장 팬들은 '마왕'에 남다른 기대감을 표시하고 있다. 촘촘한 얼개와 앞뒤 아귀를 딱딱 들어맞는 극적 구성, 그리고 등장인물의 탁월한 심리 묘사 등으로 작품성 측면에서 높은 점수를 받았던 '부활'의 주춧돌이 다시 모였기 때문이다. 더구나 김지우 작가와 박찬홍 감독은 당초 '마왕'의 시놉시스 단계에서부터 엄태웅을 염두에 두고 썼다는 후문이다.

소속사측은 "엄태웅이 '마왕'의 시놉시스도 읽지 않은상태에서 곧바로 출연을 결정했다"며 "의리와 신의를 중시한 선택이였다"고 밝혔다.

엄태웅은"좋은 분들과의 재회가 벌써부터 기다려진다 그분들과 함께 좋은작품을 할 수 있다는 것만으로도 행복하다"고 말했다.

PS: i dun see YEH's name in this article

Guest loyola

i think hyun bin "checking" eun hye out is more like of a curiosity. maybe he seen her drama productions or cfs and just wanted to have a clearer look? Goong is one of the higly rated dramas in korea right? im more of a hyun bin- kim sun ah shipper and eun hye- ji hoon shipper.

Find I respect your Hyun bin - kim sun ah and I do like JJH and YEH too but if I have to read your post or your opinion about curiosity maybe you should also respect my opinion that maybe he finds her pretty :phew:

Guest hajjah

its just something we create .. I also don't really know what is exactly Hyun Bin think bout EunHye, just hope she can be pair up with someone cute and handsome maybe..hope in future she can get involve in drama with those handsome guy in korea..and just co-incidence after KBS award seems Hyun Bin name pop up...whoever she will make for her soul mate as long she happy i also happy....:D

but being Hyun Bin/Yeh shippers also not a bad idea...hehheeheheehe :D:lol: ..

(Hyun Bin/KSA)&(JJH/Yeh) shippers don't mad at me..... B)

Guest talulahmarie

repost from above.

jn i think its something to do with your page encoding when you post in soompi, it has to be set to Western European instead of korean. soompi will retain the korean text in this way.

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자]

'엄포스' 엄태웅이 3월21일 방송예정인 KBS2 TV 미니시리즈 '마왕'(가제·극본 김지우 연출 박찬홍)의 주인공으로 캐스팅됐다.

'마왕'(가제)는 사이코메트리(일종의 초능력으로 특정인의 소유물에 손을 대서 소유자에 관한 정보를 읽어내는 심령적 행위를 일컫는 용어)를 소재로 한 미스터리물. 소년 시절에 일어난 비극적인 사건을 계기로 숙명적인 대결을 펼치게 되는 두 남자와 사이코메트리 능력을 지닌 한 여자의 사랑 이야기를 담는다.

박찬홍 PD,김지우 작가와 엄태웅의 인연은 이번이 두번째. KBS 2TV미니시리즈 '부활'이후에 또다시 뭉치게 돼 방송가 안팎의 관심을 집중시키고 있다.

'부활'의 마니아인 '부활 패닉'을 비롯한 안방극장 팬들은 '마왕'에 남다른 기대감을 표시하고 있다. 촘촘한 얼개와 앞뒤 아귀를 딱딱 들어맞는 극적 구성, 그리고 등장인물의 탁월한 심리 묘사 등으로 작품성 측면에서 높은 점수를 받았던 '부활'의 주춧돌이 다시 모였기 때문이다. 더구나 김지우 작가와 박찬홍 감독은 당초 '마왕'의 시놉시스 단계에서부터 엄태웅을 염두에 두고 썼다는 후문이다.

소속사측은 "엄태웅이 '마왕'의 시놉시스도 읽지 않은상태에서 곧바로 출연을 결정했다"며 "의리와 신의를 중시한 선택이였다"고 밝혔다.

엄태웅은"좋은 분들과의 재회가 벌써부터 기다려진다 그분들과 함께 좋은작품을 할 수 있다는 것만으로도 행복하다"고 말했다.

PS: i dun see YEH's name in this article

What does the article say Rebby?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest ivylive

I also don't see YEH's name on the article. Using babelfish, it talks about Uhm's reunion with "Rebirth/Reborn" (I think this is Uhm's series with Han Jimin) director on an upcoming miniseries for KBS2. I think the drama involves a love triangle of two man and a woman with special abilities (extra-sensory something???) but I don't know why it is posted on her dc site. I hope it helps.

ps: just read from news thread that Oh Man Seuk would be co-starring with him on this drama entitled "Satan". Maybe it's the reason why it was posted on YEH's dc site.

Guest talulahmarie

I also don't see YEH's name on the article. Using babelfish, it talks about Uhm's reunion with "Rebirth/Reborn" (I think this is Uhm's series with Han Jimin) director on an upcoming miniseries for KBS2. I think the drama involves a love triangle of two man and a woman with special abilities (extra-sensory something???) but I don't know why it is posted on her dc site. I hope it helps.

ps: just read from news thread that Oh Man Seuk would be co-starring with him on this drama entitled "Satan". Maybe it's the reason why it was posted on YEH's dc site.

Thank you very much! :)

Loolamarie

Guest ickywoozy

hello guys!

i was surfing YEH's profile in dramawiki and i saw something funny...

Name: 윤은혜 / Yoon Eun-hye (Yun Eun-hye)

Nicknames: "JamGgoDae"(Stick), "Pooh"

Profession: Actress, Singer, Model

Birthdate: October 3, 1984

Place of Birth: South Korea

Religion: Christian

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Star Sign: Aquarius <----- does this refer to her horoscope?

Blood type: O

Family: Parents, younger brother

how can she be born in oct and be an aquarian? :blink: surely it must be a mistake right? any kind person here has a dramawiki account can make some changes to her profile so it will be even more accurate? =D

here's the link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yoon_Eun_Hye

Guest jialat

Hey!

I watched "The Legend of the Seven Cutter" just now. I think it's YEH first movie! Haha. Although she didn't really shine in that movie. But overall it's quite funny. Not fantastic though. :D

And I think YEH didn't put much make-up on for the movie because she's portraying a high school girl(a tomboyish one) but she still looks pretty good!!! :D

Guest hybridxgen

Thanx everyone for the clips and pix too..i hope she continue to shine this year even brighter then before..i hope she gets many offer to star in drama well after i thinking about it there is goin to be a lot of people wanting her..Goong really made her into a big star..the vineyard man i watched it but only for her..lol..it wasnt all that great..im lookin forward to watchin her new movie ..does anyone hear anythin about goong 2 with the orginal cast??

blah i just finished downloading like the first 3 episodes for vineyard man with hardsubs, it took forever .. does anyone want them ? .. because if so i can upload them ? so far im really enjoying vineyard man .. its alot better than the beginning of full house, i still need to finish full house .. so far its quite funny, and yeh's charater is def. different in this compared to CG

Yes, It would be great if you will upload the vineyard man with hardsubbed. Though I've watches it in youtube for the nth time, still it would be great if i will have a copy of my own with hardsubbed. Thanks...

Btw, thanks to all who uploaded pics and links 'bout the recent awards nights.....