Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Our Yoon Eun Hye for Vogue

0001493107_001_20220826083001543.jpg

Knit turtleneck and paisley pattern denim pants, belt Etro, shoes by Dries Van Noten.

Yoon Eun Hye

“When I debuted as a singer when I was young, there were many times when I felt embarrassed because I felt like I wasn’t ready. The label 'a singer-turned-actress' approached me a bit shy. I hoped that if I worked hard on this opportunity, the word 'singer' would be less burdensome to myself. I was afraid because I hadn't sang to the end after Vocal Node, but that's why I participated in WSG Wannabe. I can't forget the first day we met everyone's faces, the day we listened to each and every person's honest wishes. I cried. I longed for and dreamed of them too, and I know how desperately they are. However, knowing that the wind itself is not happiness, I thought a lot about it. My only wish right now is that everyone’s wishes come true and I want them to receive happy moments as gifts.”

style_6303252797c86.jpg

Kota's crop top, pants, belt, shoes and necklace are from Dolce & Gabbana. Sol's dress and shoes are from Sportmax, and the necklace is from Chrome Hearts. The white suit is Face None, the knit turtleneck is Etro, and the earrings are Sacai. Jinah Kwon's dress and shoes, necklace from Dolce & Gabbana, and top from Dior at YOOX. Bo-ram Lee's shirt, pants and sneakers are from Bottega Veneta. Eunhye Yoon's dress, shoes, bracelet and ear cuffs are by Alexander McQueen. Butterfly chiffon shirt, draped skirt, patent boots and necklace by Dries Van Noten. The jacket worn by Park Jin-joo is YCH, and the shirt is from Acne Studios. Soyeon's sleeveless pants and pants are Bottega Veneta. Uhm Ji-yoon's jacket is Dew E Dew E, shirt and pants by Loewe, necklace and earrings by Golden Dew, and boots by Charles & Keith. Jo Hyun-ah's dress is Eenk, her boots are Rachel Cox, and the bear-shaped bag is Moschino.

Cr: WSG Wannabe for Vogue Korea

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Yoon Eun Hye, WSG Wannabe, Vogue Korea 

https://youtu.be/t_dfeKXD6EA

Actress Yoon Eunhye Talks about the Almost-Happened Awkward Dating Rumors with Super Junior's Siwon

Yoon Eunhye almost got into dating rumors with Choi Siwon because of their Instagram update.

On August 30th, Yoon Eunhye posted a screenshot to her Instagram story along with the writing, “What’s this? Is this even possible? I got goosebumps. So funny. I wore this for a filming today, and when I saw the photo Siwon posted on his Instagram, I thought I had posted it,” and tagged Super Junior's Siwon's account.

20220831_064507_063_esiwon.jpg

Image Source: Instagram '@y1003_grace

The screenshot contains a conversation between Yoon Eunhye and Choi Siwon.

Yoon Eunhye started the conversation by sending Siwon's and her selfies side by side, and said, "How is this possible?" In the picture, Yoon Eunhye and Choi Siwon were wearing similar green hoodies, similar caps, similar white masks, and they even took their selfies at similar angles inside their cars.

20220831_064839_448_iwonig.jpg

Image Source: Instagram '@siwonchoi

She then joked, "We'd probably be in a huge trouble if I were to upload my picture," implying that the two would have been for sure winded up in a dating rumor and "lovestagram" allegations if they were to be seen uploading almost exactly the same-looking selfies.

The two ended the convo by saying, "It gives me goosebumps. So funny," and Siwon replied with, "Exactly. That would've been funny." 

Thumbnail Credit: Instagram '@y1003_grace', JTBC

Cr: Gstarlive

Watch Yoon Eun-hye’s guesting on Kang Hodong show on September 7, 2022 at 8:00pm on Naver 

Cr: 

Yoon Eun Hye International fans
@yoonitedneris
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yoon Eun Hye in Kang Ho Dong's show with english subtitles. 

https://youtu.be/wj33NmXndFQ

Spoiler

Netizens refuse to believe Yoon Eun Hye is 39 as she boasts lovely visuals like an idol in her 20s

Hachi1207July 1, 2022Last Updated: July 1, 2022
 1 minute read

Actress and former Baby VOX member Yoon Eun Hye looks like she is still in her 20s. 

On June 30th, Yoon Eun Hye shared a new photo on her Instagram story with the caption, “‘Hangout with Yoo’ live broadcast. WSG Wannabe’s leader and eldest sister.”

The photo shows Yoon Eun Hye’s appearance on a Youtube Live broadcast of MBC’s variety show “Hangout with Yoo”. She was wearing a black outfit that revealed her shoulders, exuding sexy vibes. She attracted attention with her lovely expression and visuals that remind netizens of her Baby VOX days. 

Yoon Eun Hye was born in 1984 and is 39 years old this year (Korean age) once again draws admiration for how young she looks, as if she is an idol in her twenties. Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye Yoon is taking part in the project female vocal group formed called WSG Wannabe in “Hangout with Yoo”. 

Source: Nate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...