Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Just now, Gracedberry said:

Ratings for episode 8: 1,602%

Thanks and as I expected the ratings increased in comparison to episode 7. And I think they will be increasing in the next episodes as Lover Alert is a quality comedy and quality is imposed at any time.:thumbsup:;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@asteria1003

Anyways, the direction and story is impeccable. I must say that whoever originally wrote this has done an amazing job and I understand why it was so popular. It's just...nice. There's depth and little nuances that mean so much, which btw, some of these blogs are doing an awesome job of analysing. I love the 'adultness' and no mess vibe. Misunderstandings and arguments aren't dragged out, each person's intentions are pretty clear (even the Wife Wannabe and the Delusional Mum are very transparent characters). You understand their point of view and, dare I say it, come to accept it.

L

202437592.jpg

Cr: http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/65767016

"Love Alert" drama is based on the web novel "Seolremjoouibo" by Seo Han-Kyeol (published December 5, 2016 to March 24, 2017 via shiftbooks.yes24.com). 

Cr: Asianwiki 

The original web novel was serialized from December 2016 to March last year with a total of 46 episodes. The YES24 website serialized it weekly and it was best for 6 consecutive weeks, this number one is in continuous popularity and enjoyed by many.

Cr: Tenasia

Hoping that the fans of Seo Han-Kyeol's book will love "Love Alert" as the writer took part in the making of the drama. A reading session with her and actors of "Love Alert" would have been appreciated or a scene with the writer in a cameo reading or writing the story of her book while meeting the actors in the drama. 

Thanks to Seo Han-Kyeol, Yoon Eun Hye and all the cast I learned a new Korean word after bogosipda which is Seollemjoouibo.

I like how they play with the root of this word 설렘 seollem and its meaning and its derivatives in "Love Alert", so I utterly understand why this word attracted our Yoon Eun Hye as she said in the press conference:

Dq0QanGWwAIGnpZ?format=jpg

Cr: As tagged 

설렘 = Flutter

Seollem = flutter, excitement

설렘도 =  romance

Seollemdo = romance

설렘주의보 = Fluttering warning 

Seollemjoouibo

Cha Woo Hyun's mother paves the way to the whole story with this word 설렘 seollem then Yoon Eun Hye mentions it in different ways, then we will see who pronounces it again as a reminder for everybody in the endearing, touching story. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

DsrTtzbU0AAN3EF?format=jpg

DsrTuH0U0AArY2C?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.8 #설렘주의보 'SJYP' paisley frilly neck blouse cr to owner

DsrSzitU8AA4Pxk?format=jpg

DsrS5GkUcAAh78j?format=jpg

DsrS1TaU8AAYtXL?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.8 #설렘주의보 'JIMMY CHOO' SHELDON 100 Red Nappa Leather Booties €895 cr to owner

DssOfvaU4AAtVi6?format=jpg

DssOgG8VYAAjvjB?format=jpg

DssOgerV4AEFjss?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.8 #설렘주의보 'SJYP' striped tape short hooded t-shirt and 'SJYP' wide logo tape pants cr to owner

DssNYCvVsAAb5MS?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.7 #설렘주의보 'NUVO 10' pique long dress ₩151,200 (sale price) cr to owner

DsrZSzGVAAA8DjK?format=jpg

DsrZVNZVsAEMf9_?format=jpg

DsrZXHmV4AAfVKh?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.8 #설렘주의보 'OFF-WHITE' Galles Double Breasted Blazer $2,229 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 4

Having YEH comeback with this drama has made me greedy for more projects for her. I really missed her a lot. I hope that people see her worth and value and stop with the negativity. Although there are a lot of new idols and actors that are famous now, for me, no one shines as bright as YEH. She has that timeless quality and unique aura that no one can replace. 

I am praying that YEH will be showered with blessings and will continue to grace us with her presence through acting.

• Like 4

@asteria1003 I don't think that's YEH voice. You can compare it to her real voice from movie ost (My Black Mini Dress)

@lunchbox manila agree with you. No one can replace her. She's one of a kind. And when she's taking hiatus my desire to watch any Korean dramas has lessened (mostly watching Turkish or Indian). And yes I also hope she takes another project after this. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

@asteria1003 I don't think that's YEH voice. You can compare it to her real voice from movie ost (My Black Mini Dress)

@lunchbox manila agree with you. No one can replace her. She's one of a kind. And when she's taking hiatus my desire to watch any Korean dramas has lessened (mostly watching Turkish or Indian). And yes I also hope she takes another project after this. 

Sigh...I know. I really want her to sing, it's been a long time since she sung anything and she has a sweet voice. I think it was in 2014 MAMA that she sang live in english and it was so good.

I don't think I've watched a non-YEH Kdrama in the 5 years she was not on screen. I just hope she doesn't take a long break between the end of this show and her next.

• Like 6