Afficher l'image d'origine

B-03.JPG

Make that pair exist again on screens

LG beyond

How about yoon eun hye and joo won:D

I think its very good pairing :)

I love both of them

Lol, nice pairing

Let's dream of every actor who acts well and is taller than her for a project together

Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Won

Wow

• Like 8

Yoon Eun Hye and Won Bin please

B-03.JPG

Make that pair exist again on screens

LG beyond

How about yoon eun hye and joo won:D

I think its very good pairing :)

I love both of them

Lol, nice pairing

Let's dream of every actor who acts well and is taller than her for a project together

Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Won

Wow

Same with me, The first think come in my mind is WOWW Daebak,, when i think about it, my heart is like jumping, can't wait for this pair,, but when??? :(,, right now is like day dreaming

But its oke, i'll still optimist that our Yoon Eun Hye have a good project, i wish she get good drama, good scenario, and good partner in her next new drama :):)

• Like 8

Guest ferlydee

Me too, I really miss Yoon Eun Hye, I check twitter and Soompi for any upates regarding her and hoping she'll have a new project.  Well, if ever she come back to drama, I wish she can partner to Ji Sub or Jo In Sung, I really like them.  They have good acting abilities and I know for sure, YEH will be able to really show her acting prowess.  I am hoping that she'll comeback soon.  

To me, it really seems her true passion is in fashion and fashion design, and I am sure that attracted her strongly to MD2. I wonder if the fashion world is where ultimately she will be focusing most of her attention in the future. I think you should always try to stay true to your passion.

I wish part of her “New Beginning” included spending some time in the North America. With her advanced acting skills and lately the focus on the production side maybe it is a good time to try engaging with Hollywood.

I think a great opportunity for her would be to teach drama at a top school in the US as a visiting scholar (J-1 visa). This is something done routinely at US universities, and only needs a school sponsor. Maybe a Southern California school with a highly regarded Drama school, UCLA for example. Close to Hollywood, plenty of Korean culture within the area would help make it less scary, huge Asian influence in LA. I know the language would be a challenge, but with her focus and energy I am sure it is doable. Win-win for the school and her, potential side opportunities to explore Hollywood connections. An opportunity to teach her great skills to others, and also an opportunity (big school) to meet people outside of her norm: New Beginning2.

Please bear with this post...I am trying to get rid of these two colored bars but the only way to do it is to type on these...there are several news of promising dramas penned by famed scriptwriters. I hope YEH is offered some of these roles.

• Like 4

Ok, with those colored bars removed, time to post my dream pairings for YEH...

Image result for Lee Min HO

Saw a glimpse of the possible mindblowing chemistry with LMH in Personal Taste...

.Image result for hyun bin

Enjoyed her off-cam Basic House interactions with HB...

Image result for kim soo hyun

Imagining a awesome pairing with KSH...

Image result for park yoochun

Another drama please with PYC, but this time, a romantic comedy!

Image result for park seo joon

Loved PSJ in SWP and would love to see him pair up with YEH in a drama...

and what about a "noona romance" with these two? Enjoyed them in SGG!

Image result for lee won geun

Image result for ji soo

• Like 7

Ok, with those colored bars removed, time to post my dream pairings for YEH...

Image result for Lee Min HO

Saw a glimpse of the possible mindblowing chemistry with LMH in Personal Taste...

Enjoyed her off-cam Basic House interactions with HB...

Image result for kim soo hyun

Imagining a awesome pairing with KSH...

Image result for park yoochun

Another drama please with PYC, but this time, a romantic comedy!

Image result for park seo joon

Loved PSJ in SWP and would love to see him pair up with YEH in a drama...

and what about a "noona romance" with these two? Enjoyed them in SGG!

Image result for lee won geun

Image result for ji soo

i want to see her in drama with Jo In Sung or Joo Won, i think they look good together. or maybe with Jo Jung Suk :D

Edited by kikiw
  • Like 3

I Like uri Yoon Eun Hye's style so star-like

I still remember her Burberry coat, her bag, her sneakers and her sunglasses so original like a Hollywood star

Let's Vote

3p14

I want her to be fluent in English, if she can stay one semester to study in USA this would be great

Who Wore It Best: IU, Song Ji Hyo, Yoon Eun Hye, Choi Ji Woo, or Kim Nam Joo?

Who Wore It Best: IU, Song Ji Hyo, Yoon Eun Hye, Choi Ji Woo, or Kim Nam Joo?

It’s the Battle of the Burberry Coats!

Two coats, five people. Who wore it best?

Yoon Eun Hye wore the same coat in ocher last December at Incheon International Airport. Although the weather must have been quite cold, the actress wore the puffer coat over jean shorts. Sneakers, a chain handle bag, and round sunglasses finished out a fun, youthful look.

yoon-eun-hye-burberry-2

yoon-eun-hye-burberry

• Like 4

Hollywood cool style

Yoon Eun Hye's airport fashion

somoda1.jpg

somoda7.jpg

18n5d8y1ogvyrcgaq5ui3kz6df4wmk2d.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye Dares Mini On A Snowy Day

acmggloa5er7a7wesxkf7ped9xce7hg8.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Jang Moon Sun]

Actress Yoon Eun Hye was spotted at Incheon International Airport on December 1.

Beauty icon Yoon Eun Hye hit the airport today in a long and warm Burberry padding jacket that hid a mini denim look. She paired it with a mini croco chain bag in pastel pink and black and completes her look with a pair of round colored shades that add a bit of fun and uniqueness to her silhouette.

The particularity of Yoon’s outfit this morning was that she walked about bare legs. On such a cold day (it was snowing in Seoul), the lady managed to feel warm with only a pair of woolen socks and comfy sneakers.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye went to Hong Kong to attend Mnet Asian Music Awards, globally known as MAMA. (photos by bntnews DB)

Cr : bntnews.co.uk

• Like 5

I thought it would be great to post comments of Javabeans and netizens referring to YEH as Go Eun Chan in Coffee Prince posted 2 days ago....

Thing vs. Thing: Image ruinations

by javabeans | November 11, 2015 

javabeans: Coffee Prince was a pretty great example, but I don’t think Yoon Eun-hye has managed to recapture that emotional center. I do think she tried with Mi-rae’s Choice, but one bad perm does not make a character. There wasn’t more to that look than the hair, whereas in Coffee Prince, she just dove in and became that tomboy. So much so that I feel like a whole generation of starlets tried to do that by cutting hair and taking cross-dressing roles, but not with as much commitment.

thing_ruin6.jpg

nincyayu November 11th, 2015 at 8:27 PM

So true.
Go eun chan is gold. Can we have another character like that dramagod???

blo November 11th, 2015 at 8:36 PM

Go Eun-chan will still be my number one. I just pretend the ending never happened.

damianna November 11th, 2015 at 8:40 PM

MNIKKS and Coffee Prince stay as my most lovable dramas of all time. Kim sun ah and Yoon eun hye gained my eternal love with these dramas.

10.2 Susan November 12th, 2015 at 12:31 AM

Coffee price was the only show that convinced me with cross dressing 

11 Denile November 11th, 2015 at 8:45 PM

My Name is Kim Samsoon and Coffee Prince…I have not recovered from how well those actresses did their roles.

14 ane November 11th, 2015 at 9:13 PM

I’ve seen all the gender-bender dramas (I love when the female lead is respected as a human first), and yes in terms of acting and appearance Go Eun Chan is the far best.

18 Aigoooo November 11th, 2015 at 10:08 PM

As far as gender benders go, I have to be fair and say Moon Geun Young’s character Shin Yun Bok in Painter of the Wind is up there with Yoo Eun Hye’s Go Eun Chan even though Coffee Prince is my all time favorite drama. 

23 mjfan November 12th, 2015 at 12:16 AM

coffee prince is the one and only commitment and dedication I have ever seen , No one comes close , I still have no idea how YEH manage to pull that off soo incredibly that I really believed she was a boy , and they didnt change her at the end , slight girlier look doesnt hurt since she stayed the same the whole relationship and they were damn satisfied with each other

25 kanz November 12th, 2015 at 2:00 AM

MNIKSS and Coffee Prince set the bar high for other dramas. I love how Kim Sun Ah left her “pretty” image and manage Kim Sam Soon much more unforgettable as the unattractive 30yo woman. Props to Yoon Eun Hye too, she really looks like a boy in Coffee Prince, a handsome boy.

33 Klava November 12th, 2015 at 5:57 AM

Im watching coffee prince for like the 40th time now episode 8- the beach scene , i don’t think i have ever seen such an intense scene, I forget to breathe everytime i watch that scene.

Link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/thing-vs-thing-image-ruinations/

• Like 11

Guest santaiah178

Ranking of beautiful K actresses who transforms into a fat woman for a role. YEH's on the second place after Shin Min Ah. She portrayed a fat woman name Im Bom Bang for movie "Chronicle of Blood Merchant" :)

Guest santaiah178

Despite Muse Dress 2 is already ended it's not too late to post this article about YEH which I think is good ;)

[Fluttering Heart Eun Hye] 11.16 [News] Please Don't Call Me a Goddess, I'm Simply Designer Yoon Eun Hye

Posted by @ladycastlefan on 11-16 17:57

Originally posted on 2015-10-28 15:56:46 by "Korean Fashion Stylist" (moniker)

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4163271131 

Translated by @kuppies82

Muse Dress Season 2 has welcome the Multi-talented Fashion Goddess Yoon Eun Hye who hails from Korea. This time Eun Hye has cast off (her) Goddess image/aura. She will instead assume the identity of a Designer to meet and greet her beloved fans and friends. Nevertheless whatever she wears STILL become hot topic/trends.

Since young (YEH) has displayed a deep love for arts and talents for drawings/paintings, becoming a Designer has always been a dream of hers. This year she finally realises that dream, and has set up her own studio/workshop (Kuppies: are they talking about her clothing line "84 over e"??? Or a new studio in China altogether?!?!?).

"Please call me Designer Yoon Eun Hye", this Fashion Goddess has really turn into a Fashion Devil/Monster, looking forward to great work/creation. (Kuppies: I guess calling YEH a Devil is a compliment? Hahahaha. Like Miranda from The Devils Wears Prada!!!")

In Korea, Yoon Eun Hye is the most representative/iconic Fashion IDOL. Truly whatever she wears will become hot trends (spreading like wildfire). Simply by appearing onscreen with her characters' styling can even INFLUENCE masses of Asian beauties, EVEN Korean celebrities will also COPY/IMITATE Yoon Eun Hye.

Let us reminiscent once more some of this fashionable lady's iconic styling, who is loved by so many major designers/labels.

qvyl3788k1ji29zv757p7ub3o26aril8.jpg

Polka dot ensemble paired with perfect delicate (tender) red lips, wholly dressed in BURBERRY PRORSUM ensemble, the red (maroon) heart print blouse matched with latex textured knee length skirt, such blouse tucked into high waistline elongates the legs, giving the illusion of a slender and tall body stature. The whole body styling appear exquisitely Chic, with bold/bright visual effect.

yeh%2Bc3.png

Muse Dress 2 simplicity LOOK, even Bea Hayden couldn't let go but to hold admiringly. (Kuppies: I think they talking about the press conference where Bea was hugging and being friendly with YEH)

Marry-Him-If-You-Dare-1.jpg

"Marry Him if You Dare" checkered wardrobe and curly perm hair, became a trend classic then.

T1hItNXtxaXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

"Missing You" YEH's elegant aloof/cool styling, especially the "knuckle" ring adorning method instantly swept up the fashion circle, even Jun Ji Hyun became a knuckle ring fan.

During that time the 白富美 (definition: fair-skinned, good family, looks outstanding; describe the relatively good women, generally refers to young women) exaggerated wide style (oversized) business suit became the epitome of fashion. (Kuppies: ??? Not sure which one they are referring to)

Yoo_Eun_Hye_2_QRf1pfx.jpg

"Coffee Prince" youthful quick-witted tomboy image has penetrate people's hearts, in Korea has once set off the neuter/asexual fashion by storm. Charming side will (definitely) come in handy.

What kind of surprise will newly install Designer YEH bring us? Goddess need various Goddess designs, please continue to follow "Korean Fashion Stylist" platform/blog.

Edited by santaiah178