Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

What was YEH's rank in the latest Muse episode?

On Korean cyber bullying,  one of most absurd cases for me was the one of Tablo's. A netizen started a hate campaign accusing him of lying when Tablo said that he was an alumnus of Stanford University. The height of the absurdity was when these netizens persisted in their cause even when Stanford University officially confirmed that he graduated there.  These people are  not interested to get to the bottom of things. They are extremely consumed by their envy and hate. For the life of me I couldn't understand such a blind rage.

Edited by rsu618
  • Like 5

My dear friends, rank 4 on episode 5 does not have anything to with the recent news.  Episode 4 was recorded  in 29 July.  Even before the the news came The Muse 2 Show has done filming up to episode 9. please don't be confused.  

Happy Sunday! God Bless us all = especially that guy (seriously whose name should no me mentioned here, likewise what he did should not be mentioned here either  - haha we will only make him famous - i don't like that - hahahaha - he does not deserve it  hahahaha! We have given him enough "fame")

• Like 8

Guest catcatch10

@iAmFangirl15 , welcome!

I've same thought as you bc I also wonder how that Mr designer would respond if YEH got the lowest bid in EP4? I also believe YEH who is not the type of the person to do thing like this......Mr designer, please remember the date of recording EP4 & please stop posting those photos on your SNS bc it might mislead someone to think about this stuff.

Guest ferlydee

What was YEH's rank in the latest Muse episode?

On Korean cyber bullying,  one of most absurd cases for me was the one of Tablo's. A netizen started a hate campaign accusing him of lying when Tablo said that he was an alumnus of Stanford University. The height of the absurdity was when these netizens persisted in their cause even when Stanford University officially confirmed that he graduated there.  These people are  not interested to get to the bottom of things. They are extremely consumed by their envy and hate. For the life of me I couldn't understand such a blind ragI 

It's the upbringing and environment.  Even if some of them went to school or in school or just stay in at home,  if they did not pay attention on good manners and right conduct, they will never know what is right from wrong.  Especially if they belong to a group of teenagers or adults whose job is just to post hatred words, they are brainwashed because that is where they get their excitement.  Make people miserable when in fact, they are the ones who are miserable, so the only satisfaction they get is through being mean and bullying.  They are the worst people ever born on earth and I pray they realize someday, if that will come, that bullying and hatred will make them grow older and will be left alone because nobody wants to befriend these kind of people.  Also same goes to fly by night so called" journalists"  or writers,  all they think is money and once they find something scandalous, they don't care about the feeling of any human beings, they'll stab you with a dagger for all they care.  Besides, being a journalist, you have to go to universities and become a professional journalist.  Journalism requires intellectual and eloquent writing, not just gossips.   

Life is tough most of the time, but I believe if you treat people good, you will also get something good from them.   So YEH is an example of good person, personality wise and by heart, that is why I really like her and will continue to support her no matter what.

Edited by ferlydee

YEH is back with strong heart and sense of humor ha ha, That's why I love her she naver give up and no one could  hurt her strong soul.  see her post on weibo

"Is looking forward to the next period? Actually, I took a champion, what ^ ^ I said, as I always take the first ... All in all very grateful, Oh hee hee [Halo] [HA HA]"

12020033_860081147441230_871584919269174
Microsoft translation cr: as tag YEH weibo

Our stunning girl shows off her sexy long legs as she dancing, enjoy your life, don't worry about the haters.

a pole???  is that really a pole?? she's pole dancing??

please anyone, enlighten me... for what episode is this? what is the theme? omg i need to watch this episode :phew:

Our stunning girl shows off her sexy long legs as she dancing, enjoy your life, don't worry about the haters.

a pole???  is that really a pole?? she's pole dancing??

please anyone, enlighten me... for what episode is this? what is the theme? omg i need to watch this episode :phew:

it's called muse dress 2 . On youtube you can search 女神新裝 第五集,. Start watch at 1:02:30. The theme is about fresh and rock. And eun hye chose the movie ''Coyote Ugly" as it theme.

• Like 3

yes - my sweet wikee (is this really you?)  - it is A pole. hahahaha

OH real pole... woohoo~   is this episode aired already? what is her theme? night club?

her eyes make up... it's rare opportunity seeing her with that make up!

oh btw yes it's me!! thanks mom!

after these years you still don't know me tsktsk 

it's called muse dress 2 . On youtube you can search 女神新裝 第五集,. Start watch at 1:02:30. The theme is about fresh and rock. And eun hye chose the movie ''Coyote Ugly" as it theme.

thank you so much!!! <3

Edited by wikeee

Guest santaiah178

A Korean media (joongang.co.kr) conducted an interview with JArmy agency regarding plagiarism allegation http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=18665031&cloc= total_id=18665031&cloc= 

There are some points to be highlighted : 

- YEH's still clumsy about weibo so she's involved local staffs to write the message (regarding the latest post on weibo) - maybe there're some lost in translation thing happened here

- JArmy will announce the exact circumstances (their position) soon.

- The late respond is because the sudden change of (YEH) schedule & they also have to be careful in order to avoid emotional response

- JArmy declined the assesment that YEH's neglected Korean fans since she's more active in China. But there is no fixed plans yet for Korean activities, and still reviewing current works

- JArmy still cautious to response to YCH (the designer). They still refuted the allegation but didn't want to seem like attacking each other

- JArmy also refuted the plagiarism for 2 other dresses (the black & white gown, and the kid print dress). Saying that those are the current trend 

- In China this controversy isn't a big issue. The show (Muse Dress 2) still got a good response

- YEH is upset about this situation but many fans send their encouragement 

- YEH will greet fans in Korea soon

This is what I deciphered from the article. So feel free to correct me ;)

Edited by santaiah178