Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

CPU663jUcAAChl9.jpg

CPU6668VEAAECP4.jpg

CPVNk0sU8AARZlh.jpg

CPVNlgwUcAAHyo-.jpg

CPVNllmVAAAXsYQ.jpg

CPVNlNzU8AAlhOO.jpg

Hmmm nice to see Bea helping YEH. YEH the last one who finish her work because she was just alone her co designer got sick on that particular episode 6.. . .YEH was rank 2 in this episode! 

CPRwL0MVEAAQOb1.jpg

WE LOVE YOU YOON EUN HYE AND WILL SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY, YOUR A GOOD PERSON, THOSE HATERS THEY NEVER GET YOU DOWN! !

cr:weibo.com/@lovelyfan/@YEHwarriors

Edited by yoonparkhye
  • Like 14

The Cast of Coffee Prince: Where Are They Now?

The Cast of Coffee Prince: Where Are They Now?

Few Korean dramas have become as big of a hit as the 2007 romantic comedy “Coffee Prince.”  Starring actress Yoon Eun Hye, the drama tells the story of a young girl who dresses as a man in order to get a job. What follows, of course, is a lot of laughter, some drama, and a whole lot of romance! Still considered one of the most popular K-dramas of all time, “Coffee Prince” is one of the greatest hits from the classic K-drama era!

Have you ever wondered what happened to the cast of the show? If so, check it out in “The Cast of Coffee Prince: Where Are They Now?”

Yoon Eun Hye (Go Eun Chan)

MBC

The beautiful Yoon Eun Hye debuted back in 1998 as as member of the K-pop group Baby V.O.X. It wasn’t until 2006, however, that she landed her first lead role in the drama “Princess Hours.”  She suddenly shot to fame as a respected and talented young actress. On the heels of the success of the drama, she was offered the lead role in “Coffee Prince.” The drama turned out to be a massive success with ratings as high as 32.1 percent in Seoul. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the show, she became the highest paid actress of the year and went on to receive many awards for her performances. The role managed to firmly thrust her into the list of the best, A-list actresses in the nation. The role also helped establish her as a favorite of international audiences as well. Since then, she has given award-winning performances in numerous dramas, movies, and commercials. She is also extremely involved in charity work as a Goodwill Ambassador and is said to do a lot of behind-the-scenes charity work as well. Her latest role was in the 2015 film “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant.”

Soompi

• Like 16

The one thing that bothers me about most articles surmising Yoon Eun Hye's success as an actress is how they almost always fail to include her second drama, Vineyard Man (where I first saw, and fell in love with YEH :wub:) for which she was awarded a Grimae (aka Grimme) and a Best New Actress Award from KBS. As this remains not only my introduction to her, but also my favorite among her dramas, I wish that more people were aware of her work there. One of the few dramas with a near perfect ending, you can't help but like it, if you take the time to watch it through...:)

Edited by robbo4
typos
  • Like 14

The one thing that bothers me about most articles surmising Yoon Eun Hye's success as an actress is how they almost always fail to include her second drama, Vineyard Man (where I first saw, and fell in love with YEH :wub:) for which she was awarded a Grimae (aka Grimme) and a Best New Actress Award from KBS. As this remains not only my introduction to her, but also my favorite among her dramas, I wish that more people were aware of her work there. One of the few dramas with a near perfect ending, you can't help but like it, if you take the time to watch it through...:)

The-Vineyard-Man-korean-dramas-6629211-1

tumblr_m2tc6cYZCT1qi18rvo1_500.giffertilizing152.jpgtumblr_m2tc6cYZCT1qi18rvo2_500.gif

@robbo4 thank you for mentioning this drama. i agree with you! vineyard man is one of her best drama, they should't skip. i loved this drama and i adored YHE'S character the most,  

• Like 16

credit to @Toramimi1013  

Yoon Eun Hye Muse Dress 2 Epi.7 trailer http://v.qq.com/page/m/2/2/m0166fg6g22.html 

Embedded image permalink

CPeptbsUkAAhfxz.jpg

CPeptbtUcAEjAHX.jpg

CPeptbuVEAAWNz7.jpg

credit to weibo/yoon eun hye

http://www.weibo.com/yooneunhye

676a7df7gw1ewbkemd9dbj20r30fhdjv.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkevegznj20rd0fv0xq.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkf78w5ej20ra0fqn2u.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkfg9ambj20r20fin39.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkfisywmj20qy0f8771.jpg

676a7df7gw1ewbkfqiacfj20r20fatcs.jpg

credit to lovelyfan

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 -『Muse Dress 2』 Goddess' New Clothes this week Theme : Girlfriends Afternoon Tea! Cre: MD weibo

Embedded image permalink
  • Like 12

Yoon Eun Hye Cancels 2015 BIFF Attendance on Heels of Plagiarism Accusations

by jun2yng (soompi)

Yoon Eun Hye Cancels 2015 BIFF Attendance on Heels of Plagiarism Accusations

Actress Yoon Eun Hye will not be attending this year’s 20th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), set to open on October 1.

The short film “Red Eye,” which Yoon Eun Hye directed, was invited to the Korea Short Film Showcase. The actress’s agency JARMY Entertainmentsaid, “[Yoon Eun Hye’s] film was invited so we were originally going to hold a GV (Guest Visit), but with the current situation, we decided not to attend.”

Yoon Eun Hye has previously shown great ambition in directing, having majored in film production in graduate school and visited BIFF in 2012 with her directorial debut, “The Knitting.” At the time, the film had been entered in the Korea Short Film Competition, and Yoon Eun Hye had said during her GV, “I think it’s a great opportunity as an actress.”

With Yoon Eun Hye’s decision not to attend this year, the public is speculating that it is due to the recent plagiarism accusations.

Currently, the actress has wrapped up filming for the Chinese fashion survival show “Goddess of Fashion,” and is spending time at home after returning to Korea on September 18.

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/22/yoon-eun-hye-cancels-2015-biff-attendance-on-heels-of-plagiarism-accusations/

• Like 3

new yeh scandal with designer, last time cases with Running man members.... last time kim jong kook to send apologize on behalf SBS and running man members even  not his mistake and she respons kim jong kook article statement. for this cases why she not respons any coments? 

• Like 6

NOW -im really upset 

bf i thought this "crazy" designer is just stomping YEH for his own success and that the industry will just ignore and do the minimum to sey ok we heard

but HER NOT GOING to BIFF for her movie -its her movie its her baby and it will prove what a well rounded artist she is

its like giving in to bullies 

im Ssssoooooooooooooooo freaking UPSET

*upset at the industry - not her of course 

Edited by nevill
  • Like 8

Guest ferlydee

Although I really am disappointed with that decision of YEH, but knowing how cruel some fans might be, adding the mean paparazzi, I think it's alright for her not to attend.  Although I know this hurts her feeling knowing it is her directorial project and of course, she wants to be there personally to see how people will react on her short film, but her safety,  of course comes first.  Some fans can really create damage to a person physically, they're brutal and brain sick, so let's just be understanding on YEH on this situation right now.  I pray that this will pass soon and she will be back to her normal life, going back to drama or anything she desires to do in the future and wish her good luck on any endeavor she might want to pursue.  

Edited by ferlydee
Grammar

Hello again Warriors, Neris, & Amazings!!!

I just want to share an article by Koreaboo (Credit: iAmFangirl15@ Twitter)

10 Times Anti-Fans May Have Conspired To Kill Idols

With many fans comes many anti-fans as well. Even though people believe that famous idols are loved by everyone, they are also victims of anti-fans who send death threats. Frightened as they are, anti-fans send death threats very commonly to idols and can even happen daily. Here are 10 gruesome times when idols were victims of anti-fans.
Baby VOX's Yoon Eun Hye
  • In 2000, Eun Hye was attacked by a male anti-fan who squirted a soy sauce, red pepper, and vinegar mixture into her eyes using a water gun. As a result, she had to wear an eyepatch on stage. The agency believed that the male tried to blind the idol but Eun Hye refused to press charges after stating that her injury was minor. Additionally, the singer was also egged and had food thrown at her to the point where she was scared of anti-fans and refused to walk with her head up.

In 2000, she was only 16 years of age. Just imagine that.

That's why our girl has never liked crowded places and she will never announce her travel plans to her fans. We even call her a Ninja all the time in this Soompi thread. If we are lucky, we get to see her in her airport fashion gear at the beginning of an event but she will usually dress very shabby but comfortable for her return (as seen in much recent photos). In light of the recent issue, I just wish people are more understanding towards her, and to stop judging her every single move. Besides, her birthday is coming up and falls on the 3rd October next month, which also happens to coincide with her directorial piece "Red Eye" first screening. Can you just imaging the anguish she must be feeling to have to cancel her BIFF attendance and on her birthday too???? If she attends, she will be criticise even worse, and if not, nothing will change either. If you have known YEH for a very long time, you know that you can never take the timid little girl out of her womanly presence. 

I urge you to read the extra story at the end of the article. It is the saddest tragedy. 

So as a reminder people, if you don't have anything nice to say, then just stay quiet. You may never know how your thoughtless/careless harsh words can hurt someone else.

Be respectful, be mindful, be merciful.

YEH will always be YEH and I'll still love her the same if not even more everyday. 

YEH AND EVERYONE....HWAITING!!!!!

Please read the rest of the article here:- http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/10-times-anti-fans-may-have-conspired-to-kill-idols/

Edited by Kuppies82
typo
  • Like 14

Guest santaiah178

I'm very upset by how everything turned out regarding this controversy. Sure, as a YEH's fans, I'm disappointed at her decision to cancel her domestic activities indefinitely but mostly I'm frustrated by people reaction about this matter. The reaction of Korean netizens are predictable, blaming and bashing (bullying) are what all they do to a person (in this case a public figure) who they think is "guilty". Korean medias aren't even better. They're having a field day by reporting this controversy without verifying the truth. But the worse is people who are making conclusion without knowing the background or seeing the whole picture. 

I'm sure some of them must have heard a quote : "one is considered innocent unless proven guilty". But do they care about that ? Nope. What I see happening here is a "character assassination". 

Character assassination is an attempt to tarnish a person's reputation. It may involve exaggeration, misleading half-truths, or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person. It is a form of defamation and can be a form of ad hominem argument  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_assassination

Yoon Eun Hye IS NOT guilty because the allegation/accusation isn't proven yet  (and to get there YCH must take legal action which he still doesn't do it yet)

YEH may not be perfect but she's far from being dishonest. She's rather keep her mouth shut than telling the lies. I'm not trying to defend her but this's my impression as her fans for years. So when I read about plagiarism allegation I'm very shocked cause that's defying her character. She's also not someone who will running away from problem. So I think there must be a valid/strong reason why she cancelled her schedule. 

PS : Just remember Tablo case. Every time he's giving an argument to the "accusation", some people (haters/antis) and medias always twisted his statement even when he's showing valid proofs. So do you think this controversy will die down/forgotten IF YEH's released another statement through media ? I don't think so...

005GqReOgw1eweke5tff2g30b4069kjl.gif

Update 25.09.2015 ♧ ♧ [Weibo update show 'Goddess renew']

‪#‎Goddess‬ renew ‪#‎ntk‬ noh kwang won: " yesterday the advantages? "@ Yoon Eun hye _ Grace: " yesterday, just eat, didn't say the problem inspired design [shy]" Yeh that's 1 believers culinary [laughs flowing tears.

CR:Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub- YEH's House

• Like 9