Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@Santaiah178 happy to see you again! That's why it's saddened me seeing those nasty remarks to yeh without any proof that it's true and why I feel vomiting everytime  I heard that stupid and arrogance seeking for fame so called designer (Hoping that all these things backfired on him). If this happened to ordinary human being there's a chance specially in korea that will end up committing suicide but I know yeh belief in god so strongly that's she will endure and face all distractor with a smile and leave it to god to run it's course. Some times I wish she can be a little heartless and punish the distractor with lawsuit but I know yeh that's why it broke my heart. VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU BACK AGAIN AND PLEASE STAY!

I remembered a case when Jay Park of 2PM said something about Korean eyelid and he has to leave the group. Some other cases such as Lee Byung Hun, Song Hye Kyo, Rain ... These people not only have high potential to be cyber bullies because of their strong stereotype, prejudice, discrimination but also their lack of tolerance/IQ/EQ toward their people. Some comments are supposed to be from someone has no education background. Just saying, no hate, just personal thoughts.

I enjoy reading Chinese netizen comments more. Really. At least, those comments rehearsal and take charge of what they have been commented before making it worldwide. And they understand that one unintended could barely kill one purposely. (Except for Tao of EXO, Chinese EXO-L is somehow strongly affected by Korean EXO-L when he left the group)

• Like 2

@santaiah178

That case will not happen to YEH, even right now she's standing in  chaotic accusation.  However, she's strong girl and this is not the first time she was pushed in fire(not faulty or herself but competition) however, when the bad time is passed by, the truth is discovered. Even it's may take some time however, nearly  15 years in Ent. and being public actress, she learnt ways to deal with it and let's it pass by. I'm sure.

My reasons that  I quite confident about that. 
1. Ent. market in my country is also much  stressful the same as Korea, all the time celebs, actors or actress were attacked by misleading,
 untrue gossip to fault accusation by haters. However, the majority of social still focus on and judge by their jobs. Korean may be tough country as other business countries and high competition but is not the heartless people country, i've got a few korean friend when I was studied abroad, they are good people to be friend. I'm quite confident that YEH have so much talents and abilities for being in this Ent. as long as she want to be. However it may be a little harder for her to regain her point but she still has talent and abilities that can be used for sell. I quite optimist that this controversy have not much and long affect to her  and she's will be back in a short time, In contrast, this will make her much more stronger and as inner the warrior being she will not give up for sure.  

YEH grew up from very warm family to support her including her large number of fans to be a kind of person who think of others before thinking of herself, she's a considerate of other people's feeling first.

The only weakness (isn't real weakness, it's just illusion)that YEH may have in the illusion of someone and they may think she is easily to beat and take benefit because she's living in her own artistic sense or being too pure artistic woman (The fact of their thoughts is living in ent. business world is not easy, they have to find ways to win each other and there is a small room to share. Why i'm saying that, from my own view, I didn't see her eagerly wants or keen to  gain advantage over others or  beat the competition to reach the top point. And when she already reached there, she share space with them respectively, she is not arrogant and cruel woman at all, even she have many chances to get advantage in the business but she's never done.) Actually, she is strong and genius, and is not that weak.YEH's is real smart woman who know how to be a real people and live with reality.  For this world one who still stand is one who know how to be her/himself "Original is a mark of genius". so that why I quite be confident that the genius woman and full of abilities and qualities like her still can sell to Ent. Market. She don't need  strategies of deceptive in business to build an  image by illusion.

2. After YEH responded by the statement I think YEH knew before what would happen next. However, by a real woman she chose to talk straight to the point. It's work for the objective people but it's hurt haters. Then we see some people have a second thought and the responding from the entertainment people is ignorance. Only the netizens who live with hate still show their weakness. So is this influence to her career, may be for a while but is not for long. However, only the real strong one will still stand.  For business only the potential impact of someone will be used for mining output. Compare between YEH and Mr... who will give more benefit  to them? Ent. Market still based on who have potential to make a profit, and who is just a supporter. Nobody have to pay to regain YEH image coa she is not in any agency that have to  invest money to rebuilt her name, they give her payment to hire and  use her to get attention from public. Furthermore, she has it all, talent, abilities, sense and public attention both positive and negative views(from this case). They still can use her in this business to long time same as other actors or actress. It seem tough but it's business. 
For Mr... I think he will back to his place and other designer will just said OK man you should to stop now.. the more you say the more you lose and if you couldn't stop we may lose by you (like an designer said in news> I couldn't remember from where that "I don't get why it is a big deal"). For  tough other designers who don't closed to YEH, they may just laugh and think it just fun both is no benefit to them, besides Mr..designer is their competitive as well, so no brother and sister the business world. However,in my point YEH worked for many designer and High fashion  brand, I don't think she doesn't have any friend. The fashion market may tough but she still be benefit and has value for them(I have read in a gossip web(netizenbuss or somewhere not sure) there are one comment said"I don't know her(YEH) but please someone tell me which brand is her lipstick i like it" and a few replied they like it too, I smile for this comment cos, actually real world people don't care about netizens are talking about or throwing boom to whom). So why they have to say no to her. I would like to thank Samantha Brand that launch new collection while YEH is in battlefield and Muse Dress director seem don't care either. This's mean business is business, they didn't produce to sell their product to haters but they sell to the world. High brand fashion sell quality, not illusion.  

So I'm still quite sure she will be back in short time after dust is cleared. 

Edited by JoonS

On 12/09/2015 at 5:43 AM, santaiah178 said:

I'm very concerned with the hullabaloo that happened to YEH regarding plagiarism controversy. While the plagiarism allegation itself hasn't been proven yet, since YEH has refused the allegation, many people out there has already condemned her and called her a thief. Aside of whether YEH is right or wrong, it's clear for me that cyber bullying has occurred here. Cyber bullying can't be viewed lightly since many victims of it commit suicide, especially in South Korea who is one of the most wired countries in the world.

So I hope everyone will refrain to say something harsh before it's clear who's telling the lie here...

Beautiful Yoon Eun Hye we love you and can not stand those who slander you.

Yoon Eun Hye, keep praying, anyway we trust you

Photo de Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub- YEH's House.

copyright : Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam

People defend and protect the ones they love. This designer tried to destroy Yoon Eun Hye and misleading rumors started. In this case, we chose rationally and quickly to defend Yoon Eun Hye's comparing what have been said. We do not ask viewers to boycott anyone but to know that fashion world as many other worlds can be harsh and that fashion is an eternal renewal, with inspiration and influences as it is mentioned by many designers. Closing our eyes on this slander issue would have been unacceptable. One have to know that artists, especially female Korean artists can not fully express themselves to preserve their images, so we, fans should talk about things when they seem unsettled (as said a few pages before in this thread).

Yoon Eun Hye said she did not so she did not do anything that Yoon Choon Ho, YCH designer and his team are saying she did. Accusing someone or implying that someone steal something from you is a too serious allegation.

Dorobun (everybody in korean), be happy, it is saturday and 'Muse Dress 2' day with Yoon Eun Hye.

• Like 7

Guest santaiah178

@tuongquyen0304, 

Let me refer you to the paragraph below regarding your statement on the first paragraph, 

Why is cyberbullying is so intense in South Korea? Maybe it's because Koreans live in a highly competitive society but are expected to be extremely polite in person http://koreanlii.or.kr/w/index.php/Cyberbullying

About 1 year ago my sister visited Seoul-Korea for business purposes, based on her experience of having interaction with some Korean, she said that they're very polite, but most of them are irreligious. They who have religion mostly are Protestant/Catholic and Buddhism. It makes me think that is also one of the reason why they don't have any "self-control" to do something "bad" (my personal thought)

Actually I'm very sad by how Korean people treating their celebs who they think have been "tarnished" like just say Bi Rain, Song Hye Kyo & now YEH. Those artists have potentials and have contribution in introducing Korean culture (Kpop, K drama) world wide. But look at how they're treating them now. Even Rain have had to go to another country to take some projects. So I'm afraid that's what YEH will do. 

@JoonS, I've never said that YEH's done. I just said that YEH's a subject of cyberbullies. Being granted with many talents I still believe YEH will arise from adversity in no time. Especially since many of her fans are abroad. I heard that many of her China fans are very supportive to her while she's having this "scandal". So did many of her fans in my country (including me lol)

@Gracedberry, I agree with you. Knowing how YEH's agency works YEH's fans should be more active in defending her. So my hat's off to you who always defend her ;)

@LhenyR, Hi... I can't make a promise to stay but I always be there when it's needed (when YEH in trouble)

Quoted from JoonS

"Fashion market may tough but she still be benefit and has value for them(I have read in a gossip web(netizenbuss or somewhere not sure) there are one comment said"I don't know her(YEH) but please someone tell me which brand is her lipstick i like it" and a few replied they like it too, I smile for this comment cos, actually real world people don't care about netizens are talking about or throwing boom to whom)".

yoon-eun-hye_1441585406_af_org.jpg

It was on allkpop.

They said : "Nice lipstick color" and "I got distracted by that too lol"

It all started with her NARS pink lipstick for I miss you, but here it is her pink lipstick for MAC cosmetics

Someone downloaded this on YouTube, had to share as this video is subbed in English.

Yoon Eun Hye's lipstick and beauty tips.

• Like 6

@Gracedberry

Ok so That's is another one, but i remember that I have read from somewhere, I couldn't remember exactly, In these a few days I read of YEH from many sites  but the comment said about which brand of her lipstick  something like that. 

Guest ferlydee

Good am beautiful people, I was very excited and jumping for joy and can't help but express my happiness here.  Did you read in the soompi news which YEH is trending right now that she got a bid of 4.9 billion won for that controversial coat.  See, this is the reason why that selfish, greedy fashion designer was trying to ruin YEH it's because of moola, money, won, that is all that he was after for.  For him, he will never have reasoning and will not understand that in any business that concerns designs, people will look for idea and inspiration which in some fashion designers, is flattering.  But I believe YEH is innocent and with God on her side, sorry for some who has different faith, but we are all brothers and sisters here, she will come out the winner,  in a true meaning of a strong person.  Whatever will be the result of this billion won for that controversial coat, YEH can stand the obstacle and will stay strong because good  people believe in her.

Yoon Choon Ho and his team downloaded more and more pictures this time with feathers, frills. Probably as some articles refered to Yoon Eun Hye's talking about being inspired by a feather

Can someone download some pictures of the comparisons made here on korean portals?

034_unknown.jpg

Edited by Gracedberry

OH!!! I'm misunderstand for many days that ARCHE is the top famous fashion brand in Korea for years . Look at this 

No ARCHE in lists of Top fashion brands, where is he, the famous designer, I couldn't see him to be mentions on this webs. 
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/10/15/top-20-korean-brands-to-know-2013/
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/17/travel/top-korean-designers/
http://www.complex.com/style/2013/03/the-10-best-korean-brands-right-now/juun-jhttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.405252652922991.1073741833.403924019722521&type=3

http://fashioninkorea.org/15-promising-korean-fashion-designer-brands-2014-spring-summer/

2014-2015
Only this
http://www.herworldplus.com/fashion/updates/5-korean-fashion-brands-you-need-know-about

Not even in the list of any blogs or webs

http://seoulistic.com/things-to-do-in-korea/shopping-in-seoul-28-korean-clothing-brands-to-buy/
http://theculturetrip.com/asia/south-korea/articles/south-korea-top-10-south-korean-fashion-designers-to-watch/http://www.vogue.com/13257721/coolest-korean-streetwear-designers/

I quite understand that why YEH said he is using her name to promote his brand like he is using other celebs to do it.

Too much for me, Intolerable!

I don't care about the event anymore, that why nobody in top brand fashion or ent. stylist take action or in his side except one who also not really designer who jab YEH by celebs put on A..designer. 
In same time one designer said why this is a big deal. 
Only Netizens time to vomit bad words to fulfill hate.

Intolerable!!!

Yoon Eun Hye Team, I take her side forever. 

Edited by JoonS

Guest iAmFangirl15

Hello everyone!
This is my first time to comment, I can't say I'm a newbie bc I had an account here b4 but I forgot my un and password...

Anyway, about the issue or rather the accusation of that designer to Yoon Eun Hye....how should I say this...?
I'm still mad, stressed and my life is affected!
Knowing Yoon Eun Hye, she's not the type of person who'll do things like that...
Honestly, it all started with the highest bid she got on MD2 Ep.04. Imagine if she didn't got the highest bid, will he do the same thing that he's doing right now? I don't think so...
I don't know what his real reason but one thing is for sure, that designer wants to ruin Yoon Eun Hye's reputation...
If not, the very 1st thing he could have done was talk to her in person. But he didn't.
I do hope and pray that that designer will stop and apologize to Yoon Eun Hye.
Since he like posting stuffs on his SNS, I wanna see him post and apologize to YEH on his SNS.
Much better go to her and apologize to her personally with a sincere heart...

I remember Yoon Eun Hye when I read this verse . . .
Bible%20Inspirational%20Quotes,%20Best,%

Edited by iAmFangirl15