Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Update 15.09.2015》 《Weibo update show 'Goddess Renew'

‪#‎Goddess‬ Renew, 5 women I'm going to Beijing Lafayette "Castle" this place bring what it feels like to mourn the past. Here, the goddess and designers to complete a specific task, it's: Cut May 3 D! Cut off may 3 d what's that? Simply means to cover the fabric on the model, just use the needle, it's just, get to sew some clothes! @ Yoon Eun hye _ Grace @ golf biting @ Athena theme @ Yinger @ Liu yun pressure no boy ah.

Cre: Muse Dress's Weibo
VTrans: Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub

12004848_861055784010433_72185944126479011218963_860710880711590_502579834979577

• Like 3

Yoon Eun-hye, evasion VS overreaction?

Actress Yoon Eun-hye posted "是不是?期待下一期??其?我就拿了一回冠?,都把我?成什?了^^,像我?拿第一似的...?之?感?? ??" on her Chinese Weibo. This means, "Are you excited for the second round? I won just once this time. You are too kind, as if I always win...thank you anyways".

Some say she's trying to avoid the issue. Yoon Eun-hye is starring in a Chinese design survival show called, "Goddess Fashion". The recent outfit she wore on the show was very similar to the one designed by designer Yoon Choon-ho and he impeached her motives on his own SNS. Yoon Eun-hye's spokespeople said that he's using her name to promote his collection and the issue only got bigger. The news also broadcast this matter so Yoon Eun-hye's post on Weibo is enough to be criticized. As if she's telling people to look forward to the next episode she is also mocking those who are criticizing her.

However, others say the reactions are too sensitive. A spokesperson said, "She wouldn't have posted that in Chinese if she was trying to mock people in her own country. She's only promoting the next episode to the Chinese public". Another said, "What celebrity would force this kind of situation on herself or enjoy it?"

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-eun-hye-evasion-vs-overreaction--86573.html

---------------
:huh: Mock? Gosh too much again.

OK after I take a break and a deep breath. 

Back to our angel, 12036801_861095967339748_388609708262198

11990506_861095960673082_240677293984134

VTrans: Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub- YEH's House

Update 15.09.2015》 《Weibo update show 'Goddess Renew' < P2 >

‪#‎Goddess‬ renew

@Yoon eun hye _ grace designers can't join us for being sick.
‪#‎Goddess‬ Yoon Eun hye how a I cope with the challenge of extremely difficult? ‪#‎When‬ you fall in love yoon eun hye you will see the unique beauty (so) of her.

VTrans: Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub- YEH's House

-------------

:blink:  huh! Do she have to do by herself alone?? Arrrrrrrrr! too tough. 

Is this Ep. 6? So
YEH will survive anyway, I think...

Yoon eun hye Hwaiting Hwaiting : :D :D
Edited by JoonS
typo.

Guest catcatch10

Actress Yoon Eun-hye posted "是不是?期待下一期??其?我就拿了一回冠?,都把我?成什?了^^,像我?拿第一似的...?之?感?? ??" on her Chinese Weibo. This means, "Are you excited for the second round? I won just once this time. You are too kind, as if I always win...thank you anyways".

Some say she's trying to avoid the issue. Yoon Eun-hye is starring in a Chinese design survival show called, "Goddess Fashion". The recent outfit she wore on the show was very similar to the one designed by designer Yoon Choon-ho and he impeached her motives on his own SNS. Yoon Eun-hye's spokespeople said that he's using her name to promote his collection and the issue only got bigger. The news also broadcast this matter so Yoon Eun-hye's post on Weibo is enough to be criticized. As if she's telling people to look forward to the next episode she is also mocking those who are criticizing her.

However, others say the reactions are too sensitive. A spokesperson said, "She wouldn't have posted that in Chinese if she was trying to mock people in her own country. She's only promoting the next episode to the Chinese public". Another said, "What celebrity would force this kind of situation on herself or enjoy it?"

---------------

Regarding to Yoon Eun Hye's recent weibo, she wrote that message bc one of those participants @MD2 has said something (relating to YEH) in EP5, then the participant was attacked by some fans in China via internet. So, YEH wrote such message on her weibo to respond this issue and posted their photo to show their friendship. YEH's weibo means she won a champion only once, and don't say something likely "she always takes a champion". Actually, YEH's message on her weibo doesn't relate to anything of that Mr Designer. 

---------------

Regarding to Yoon Eun Hye's recent weibo, she wrote that message bc one of those participants @MD2 has said something (relating to YEH) in EP5, then the participant was attacked by some fans in China via internet. So, YEH wrote such message on her weibo to respond this issue and posted their photo to show their friendship. YEH's weibo means she won a champion only once, and don't say something likely "she always takes a champion". Actually, YEH's message on her weibo doesn't relate to anything of that Mr Designer. 

I see. 

At first I tried to translated by using Microsoft translator tools but I didn't clear much. However, I'm sure she mean about The MD nothing related to the past. She just tried to communicate to her fan and amuse her fan to watch the show.

Then I read news, I talk to myself "What the...is that" Why why and why the medias have to link to Mr...what for! Luckily, just a few of them which is Yellow Journalism.

So I cleared now. @ catcatch10 Thank you very much. 

Edited by JoonS

Guest santaiah178

---------------

Thanks for the enlightenment, it means a lot to clear up the chaotic situation post YEH's weibo update. It seems that Korean media are hungry for a drama between YEH & YCH therefor they twisted everything related to YEH (her SNS) to the recent controversy (plagiarism). The weibo update which initially was intended to defend the other MD2 participant has become a "vehicle" to demeaning YEH. And now she's become the easy target for the hungry "vulture" out there. @rsu618, you're right when you said that they're not interested to get to the bottom of thing and just want something scandalous out of it. They even didn't care that what they did can hurt someone in return. The Korean medias didn't even care about the statement released by JArmy (the interview) recently, most of them still released the plagiarism issue and blamed YEH. She's becoming the subject of bullying. It makes me thing that there're "something" behind this hullabaloo. I mean it's not the first time someone/some company paid the media to post negative news about someone which will benefit them

that's what I mean the first time, someone or a big company is after her and tried to ruin her image and credibility for what reason I really don't know. I just hope yeh can stand all these things going on with her and still stay strong like before. This is not the first time it's happen but I know one thing, the more they try to bring her down the more she getting more closer to god. Let's pray for her to get through this crisis and find peaceful and happiness in life. I want to see her and will miss her but it breaks my heart everytime she's been attack by those evil people has Nothing to do but demeaning her image. Half of me wants her to marry and be happy and half of me saying no cuz my life will not be the same without her. I'm not a racist but I can't get it about Korean people (of course all race got evil people) but reading and finding how many celebrities/non celebrities commit suicide because of humiliation and attack by the netizens gives me chills.

If I make a mistake or wrote something mean or hurt someone's feeling, Please forgive me and I'm sorry!

Guest catcatch10

@JoonS, @santaiah178

Both of you are welcome! I hope I can help some of you to understand Chinese more easily as I know that some online translators are not reliable tools. Indeed, I don't want someone who may misunderstand the meaning of YEH's message on weibo.

Guest ferlydee

This is just a suggestion, but perhaps we can refrain posting those negative comments regarding YEH and just focus on her variety show.  This page is my consolation from being tired and feeling sad, but if you read comments regarding those pea brain bashers, then it just makes me upset.  Well, I know YEH is alright and good to know she is continuing to be part of that show.  You can never put down a good and godly person, besides any storm that may come along to her, she is a strong person and can weather it because she knows that it will not last forever.  

I hope you understand, I never go to any page or blog that makes me upset that is why I feel kind of sometimes disappointed, I know your point of view but can we just move on and hopefully, some of you will continue posting updates on Muse 2, am I asking too much?  Sorry.

Latest Our angel picture. 

[Yoon Eun Hye & Shangpin's CEO Zhao Shicheng] ‪#‎MuseDress2‬

It looks like a party to close the show "the goddess renew". Yoon Eun hye with CEO of millions of shangpin dai.

Cre: weibo.com/zhaoshicheng

- Lehuong -

12032025_862577347191610_736676325628029

Credit as tagged and Thank you Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub- YEH's House
Edited by JoonS

Guest santaiah178

Latest news, YEH's completing filming Muse Dress 2 and already in Korea now. Despite many bad news regarding plagiarism controversy, there are also many positive news come up such as :

- The official of Muse Dress 2 (via weibo) praised YEH for completing the show (despite the controversy), saying that she finished the design although her hand was injured and her designer partner can't be there to help her (she's sick). He (the official) said, "how can we not love her". Therefor they made a cheering for her : "Yoon Eun Hye we always support you". They also released Yoon Eun Hye special trailer.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015091817280062571&outlink=2&SVEC

- The official of MD2 said YEH is a professional

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201509190100219390015322&servicedate=20150918

- This article's saying that YEH is a hard-working professional designer since she created a costume by herself (alone)

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=18696776&cloc=

Just hope that her family doing well these days. It seems to me that she is stressed out and dead tired with those things happening. If that happens to me, I don't know what I could even do. Hope she stay strong.

I wish I could know what in her mind. Not like mind readers, but I will try if it is possible to understand her. Why am I saying this? It is because I once watched her interview in Taxi show, didn't remember it really well, the gist of it is not that she doesn't care about haters, she does read their comments or the news, just not wanting her fans to be worried.

Edited by tuongquyen0304
  • Like 5

Good MOrning

On that top of my FB newsfeed is this 

This reporter Amy Sung is a woman? This reporter is a cyberbully. How can you post this kind of title? No wonder why the suicide rate in korea is high because of reporters like this one.

sighting this site: http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1583227.htm

-----------

This is so hurtful, my first thought was Thank you God, Miss Yoon Eun Hye is a very strong Christian, but please stay with her and her family, please protect her and her loved ones from these despicable people

and yes, i am only human, a mother, and very sick right now, so in my own language - i of course cursed, wished damnation to all people who hurt Miss YEH and her family, May God deal with them as He sees fits, Thy Will be Done on them.

May i request, to anyone who reads this comment to upvote the comment Jen Yoon posted on the article - u can do it through your FB account.

• Like 6