Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest smr05

how come in most of her pixs she tend to looks to the right side???

lols good question ^^

i dunno.. maybe thats her "better" side :sweatingbullets:

heres the YEHtube link for Eye2o 30":

Guest yokouno

I think she's displaying the earring, since the hair covers the ear on the other side.

Thanks for all the Joinus pics...she looks so elegant

Guest mishybear

thanks guys for all the pics!

AHHH

SHES GOING TO THE BAEKSANG AWARDS!!!

(can somebody please remind me when it is? :sweatingbullets: )

lol

anyway, yay! hope she wins an award... but even if she doesnt, i''ll be just happy with picspams of her in the audience :P

YEH FTW!

Guest suppika

Hello... it's my first time posting...just wanna share some pictures of YEH.. :rolleyes:

sorry if they're reposts but they are new to my eyes... :sweatingbullets:

credits to baidu

Don't worry, I love to see it again. Thank you for your post... :)

Guest kd957

wow, so many change of clothes, shoes, accessories......wonder how long (maybe days!) did she take to take all those shots. must be very tiring. she looks hungry too....heeee. why I say that? coz I saw a video clip during one of the photoshoot, she was rubbing her tummy during a break. maybe she's hungry, poor girl. very nice pics. thank you for the posts.

Guest serenityprincess

according to the experts when you pose in a camera you must pose the best angle of your face, and i think that's what YEH is doing.. and the right side of her face i think is her best angle..

Guest smr05

thanks guys for all the pics!

AHHH

SHES GOING TO THE BAEKSANG AWARDS!!!

(can somebody please remind me when it is? :sweatingbullets: )

lol

anyway, yay! hope she wins an award... but even if she doesnt, i''ll be just happy with picspams of her in the audience :P

YEH FTW!

mishy sis!!

heres your reminder!!!!

Date : 24 April 2008

Time : 18:00-20:00 Korea time (SBS station)

hehe ^^

btw, did YEH change her CY bg to the barber theme? or am i just slow? :sweatingbullets:

+edit:

YEH F.T.W!! hehehe ^^ aja aja Eun Hye onni!

Guest heejin

hi all...~

theres this japanese doll that YEH has many of them.. does anyone knw whats the name of it?

its so cuteeeee :)

Guest whf_violet

hi all...~

theres this japanese doll that YEH has many of them.. does anyone knw whats the name of it?

its so cuteeeee :)

They're called Monchhichi dolls :w00t: I want to have those dolls B)

I'm so excited to see YEH in the Baeksang Awards :w00t:

Guest kim08

yay! those pics are amazing...

i'm really craving for her..and really excited for the Baeksang awards...hoping for she will receive an awards...

Guest Yehbaby

wonderful day YEH Warriors!

everybody excited about the upcoming Baeksang night huh? 2 more days to go! :D

thanks for the picspams, michibangs. lovely fashion shoot, YEH certainly rocks the OL style! B)

more favorite scenes from The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince Photo Comic Vol. 1 & 2.....

cpcomic1002do3.jpg

cpcomic2009zl8.jpg

cpcomic2010gk2.jpg

go go go, GO EUN CHAN!!! :w00t:

Guest kim08

thanks for the picspams, michibangs. lovely fashion shoot, YEH certainly rocks the OL style! B)

more favorite scenes from The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince Photo Comic Vol. 1 & 2.....

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img89.imageshack.us/img89/416/cpcomic1002do3.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2969/cpcomic2009zl8.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9756/cpcomic2010gk2.jpg

ei..may i know where did you get those scan comic...did you buy it? where?hahaha...want that comics..

thanks...

so many pics...and lov ol of that...hihihi...

Baeksang is coming 2 more days to come...

Guest snowie_rain

mishy sis!!

heres your reminder!!!!

Date : 24 April 2008

Time : 18:00-20:00 Korea time (SBS station)

hehe ^^

btw, did YEH change her CY bg to the barber theme? or am i just slow? :sweatingbullets:

+edit:

YEH F.T.W!! hehehe ^^ aja aja Eun Hye onni!

oh that's like 2 days away... i read at neri boards, somebody wondered about what she's gonna wear for the awards night...

so what do y'all think she'd be wearing on that night? something conservative, elegant, classic... hehehe

oh yeah, she did change her cy bg to that barber shop theme... oh Rebby are you gonna give her the "bunny princess" cy skin that's in her wishlist?? hehe that one's cute!

*voila tout*

Guest bliss_

Two days till the awards (which also means two days left for me to study for my exam >.<)!

I hope YEH wins the Best Actress award. Not to let people down but I think the Popularity award is kinda impossible. Both the Legend and HGD couple are leading with 40%, according the the Baeksang thread. SO unless they don't totally base it off that, then there is still a chance. Cuz apparently the past winners were not the top vote getters. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :sweatingbullets: But I'm still crossing my fingers though for any awards YEH can receive. Also, I'm excited for the dress she's going to be wearing. That's one of the other exciting parts of these award shows. :D

Thanks for the reminder, smr. That was kinda hard not to miss it so thank you ^^

Also thanks to everyone who posted the Joinus Summer catalog. The photos look gorgeous especially with YEH in it. B)

DSC00020.jpg

a.jpg

dceune

Guest smr05

yo yehbaby sis~

haha love the comics.. im wondering the same thing as kim sis..

where'd u get a hold of the Cp manhwa??

i want i want!!

thanks for the scans sis!! ahh CP.. i miss it even more ^^

oh that's like 2 days away... i read at neri boards, somebody wondered about what she's gonna wear for the awards night...

so what do y'all think she'd be wearing on that night? something conservative, elegant, classic... hehehe

oh yeah, she did change her cy bg to that barber shop theme... oh Rebby are you gonna give her the "bunny princess" cy skin that's in her wishlist?? hehe that one's cute!

*voila tout*

yo snowierain, yupyup 2 days!! haha cant wait ^^

hmm.. im hoping for something elegant :D

something similar to what she wore at the blue dragon awards (?) back in 2006..

where she presented an award with Jaehee..

ahh cant wait to see her walking the red carpet :D :D

Two days till the awards (which also means two days left for me to study for my exam >.<)!

I hope YEH wins the Best Actress award. Not to let people down but I think the Popularity award is kinda impossible. Both the Legend and HGD couple are leading with 40%, according the the Baeksang thread. SO unless they don't totally base it off that, then there is still a chance. Cuz apparently the past winners were not the top vote getters. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :sweatingbullets: But I'm still crossing my fingers though for any awards YEH can receive. Also, I'm excited for the dress she's going to be wearing. That's one of the other exciting parts of these award shows. :D

Thanks for the reminder, smr. That was kinda hard not to miss it so thank you ^^

Also thanks to everyone who posted the Joinus Summer catalog. The photos look gorgeous especially with YEH in it. B)

dceune

hehe yeah bliss sis, i realised i snagged the 1st page so i did it on purpose :sweatingbullets:

about the popularity award.. lols i know this is bad thinking..

but last year it didnt go to the one who won the most votes..

and the winner is determined by most online votes plus a vote by the panel ^^

so lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!

YEHFTW!! YEHATW~~!!