Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Yehbaby

good afternoon Warriors! today is D day! crossing fingers for YEH! :D:w00t:

thanks for the news Fresh02 about the 'Entertainment power list' (smr for the translation). it is impressive for YEH to beat superstars like Jang Dong Gun, Boa and Jeon Ji Hyun. way to go, YEH! :D i am curious though what is the criteria premiere elle used for calculating this list. there are many yearly entertainment lists compiled by different bodies and who tops the list depends on what combination of factors they're looking at (one of the more respected yearly lists is the one by Cine21 magazine listing the most influential directors/actors/producers in the korean entertainment industry). hope YEH keeps this up and appears on the top 100 power list again next year! :)

kim and smr.....glad you gals enjoy the scans. i'm just gonna scan a few scenes here and there (don't want to damage my books :sweatingbullets: ) of my fave scenes for y'all to see. lol. you can order both the Coffee Prince comic books vol 1 & 2 at YesAsia http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...-1005148617/^_^ vol 3 is not out yet.

thanks bliss for the YEHlinks!

more scans from The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince Photo Comic Vol. 2

cpcomic2008ta2.jpg

cpcomic2012oi5.jpg

cpcomic2013qo4.jpg

cpcomic2014bc9.jpg

good luck tonight YEH! AFTW! go go go, GO EUN CHAN!!!!! :w00t::D it's alright though if YEH doesn't win, she's already a winner in our hearts! B):lol:

Guest -kazutoshi-

correct me if i'm wrong but i think she auditioned & was actually not that good but as she was stepping out of the audition room she punched the wall in anger cuz she messed up her audition & the people saw how determined she was & picked her to be in Baby VOX....right? :D

That's totally correct, babygurl287. Thanks for the explanation.

Thanks smr sis for translating the whole list and thanks for being bored at work so now we know where YEH at as an actress and as an entertainer. :D

Three hours and a few minutes to go for The 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards. Can't wait but got to go to bed, need to get up early.

Good Luck Yoon Eun Hye.

YEH ALWAYS FOR THE WIN!!!

Peace.

Guest anythingasian

hey WARRIORS!

i truly hope she wins tonight! i can't watch it live so for those who can, enjoy and share the bits and pieces of the awards night - YEH moments only... :w00t:

yehbabyYEH...keep the scans coming...love them...can't forget the hankyul-eunchan moments...

smr and 윤은혜...thanks for the list and translations...

super IMPRESSIVE...really...44th place...awesome!

and while we wait for tonight's results...here's more of my YEHshops...

yehaprilsiggy01.jpg

yehaprilsiggy02.jpg

yehaprilsiggy03.jpg

yehaprilsiggy04.jpg

yehaprilsiggy05.jpg

yehaprilsiggy06.jpg

as always thanks to everyone who keep on sharing their YEHgoodies!

take care...

B)

Guest bliss_

Eeeee! Two hours to go before the awards. Do you think she still getting ready or is she done by now? :w00t::w00t:

kaz, I hope she gets a hold of one of those at the end of the night. If not, it's okay too like what you guys said.. being nominated is already a great thing. And she is already a winner for me.

smr, thanks for translating the whole list. I still can't believe YEH is in the Top 44.. pretty close to Kang Ho Dong too! :D

Yehbaby, I'm lovin' the scans! I should get them after I get the CP DVD set hopefully soon.

Hi any! nice works. you're definitely improving your PS skills. I wish I had the patience to learn PS but it's just too confusing to me. :sweatingbullets:

YEH FTW!!

Hope to see YEH here soon! :w00t:

N2008042414422980701.jpg

dceune

Guest naomz

I AM SO PROUD OF HER! she made me cry again! tears of joy of course! #44! wow so impressive! considering the other actors/singers that are in the list. she makes me feel even more proud! she's just behing jeon do yeon, rain, and of course byj. this is so overwhelming!

Guest nhetski

from the News thread (i thought the whole article is pretty interesting)

April 23, 2008

[THE HIGH TIDE OF THE KOREAN WAVE(33)]

Whetting U.S. appetite for Korean TV dramas

The Korea Herald interview questions

KH: Which Korean dramas are popular in the United States (in terms of genres, themes, character or title)?

TL: Our best selling titles over the past five years include "Stairway to Heaven," "Daejanggeum" (Jewel in the Palace), "My Lovely Sam-Soon," "Damo," "Palace," "All About Eve," "The Snow Queen," and "My Girl."

As the list above shows, Americans enjoy all types of Korean TV dramas: love stories, comedies, and historical epics. It's all about the storylines, cast (acting), production values, and soundtracks. If those four core elements are done very well, then it doesn't matter if the TV drama is a comedy or a tragic love story. Americans will like it.

My personal all-time favorites include "Sandglass," "Damo," "Glass Slipper," "All About Eve," "Save the Last Dance for Me," "Jewel in the Palace," and "Love Letter."

Some of the most popular actors include: Bae Yong-jun, Kim Rae-won, Kwon Sang-woo, Jang Dong-gun, Kim Min-joon, and Lee Byung-hun.

The most popular actresses include: Choi Ji-woo, Lee Da-hae, Ha Ji-won, Lee Young-ae, Son Yejin, Bae Doo-na, Kim Ha-neul and Yoon Eun-hye.

KH: Who is watching Korean dramas in the United States? Why do they choose to watch Korean dramas and how do they respond?

TL: We have conducted multiple surveys over the past five years, surveying thousands of Korean TV drama "fans" in the United States. Interestingly, only 5 percent of survey respondents described themselves as "Korean." Therefore, roughly 95 percent of the people purchasing our Korean TV drama DVDs are not of Korean descent. The majority are Caucasian, Japanese-American, Chinese-American, and Filipino-American. And we are also finding strong growth in the Vietnamese and Latino/Hispanic communities.

As for gender, our surveys show that over 65 percent of Korean TV drama fans are female. However, based upon the dozens of e-mails I receive everyday from fans, the breakdown seems to be more like 50 percent male, 50 percent female.

It's an honor for me to help share the Korean culture here in the United States. Learning about and experiencing Korean culture has blessed and enhanced my life. I know many Americans feel the same way as I do. And now for many Americans, watching a Korean TV drama is their "first taste" of Korea.

Source: http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/

YEH for the WIN!!!

omggggggggg.... she looks soooo freakin gorgeousssss.... ughhhh~ hahah.

i love her dress and make up, and hair..... <33333333

it was soo cuuute when she was focussed for about 5 seconds there,

its like she didnt know what was happening. hahah....

YEH F.T.W woooohooooo~

screams really loud*

heheh, not really. its like 2:22AM *(:

Guest smr05

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!

ITS YEH!!!!!!

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!

SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!

.. pink heels? hehe.. :sweatingbullets:

i still love the girl tho ^^

and omg.. Lee PD looks so cute with those crescent moon shaped eyes ^^

YEH FOR THE WIN!!!!!

how to watch the award lives

hi zzeven~

u can watch it live by going here > http://tvsbox.com/

click SBS ^^

and please remove the %7Boption%7D tags when quoting ^^

thanks for the pics sisters!!!

Guest MariYEH

^I dunno why but my stomach is in a knot. :sweatingbullets:

TV

========================

Best New Producer

========================

Lee Yoon-Jung - Coffee Prince :D

Guest smr05

congrats to Lee PD!!!

hehe waiting for more glimpses of YEH!!!

the pd thanked all the main casts, saying firstly, "thanks to eun-hye for always giving me strength.." ^____________^