Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest jyssandra

damn! that body is something to die for! i can't take my eyes off her waist! :blush:

yeh is very sexy to her pic. its one of her cf photos latest..?

:w00t: oomaygahd! *gender check* :lol: :lol:

thanks aybilib unnie! nice avvie btw.

wait, uhm, YEH looks chubbier noh? hihihihi but uhm, based on the time she updated her cy, goshee... she's into sleeping late again? aigoo... unnie, rest well yah? :blush: (this goes for you shin unnie and ate cheesy too!)

:blush: sangkyuu~ hehe! it pays to sleep late sometimes. you get to catch YEH's latest updates first.

i'm glad she's a little chubbier now.^^

i'm going to New York next month! guess who's gonna have a She's O'live of her own? hahaha being where she was will probably be the closest i'll ever get to YEH...

wow..good for you! give us a copy of your very own She's Olive ok? :D don't forget to pose ala-statue of Liberty while holding an ice cream!!

and i'm going to Macau next month!! guess who's gonna stuff herself with egg tart? :lol:

caught this lil butterfly in YEH's cy. :D

credit baidu

6d0e04e96009692db80e2d5d.gif

^this is totally irrelevant i know. lol!

some old pics..can't get through dceune :(

credit baidu

20084916392391.jpg

200849164535739.jpg

^reminds me of ubbie's fic^^

thanks for the pixspam!:)

Guest whf_violet

*waves to everyone* :) Thanks for the picspam :w00t:

_shin_, I thought I was the only one who can't get through dceune a while ago :lol:

10ej9f9.jpg

dceune

Guest rickylee

here are some scans from The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince Photo Comic Vol. 1. enjoy! :D

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/313/cpcomic1004fg5.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6008/cpcomic1005jd9.jpg

Yehbaby: I like your CP scans.....can you place english trans on those caps?

im currently re-watching coffee prince.....my first viewing was done in a "marathon way".

CP really made YEH a real actress, love her role as Eun Chan.

Guest lovelyfan

Thanks everyone for the latest pics :)

Love her CY update!!!

-----------------------

Joinus Summer Collection

viewimagefr7.jpg

DCYEH

Guest mishybear

mishy, i've been wanting to have a maltese too, just like kkomaeng. me want to dress her like YEH's dog. :lol:

hey shin! ohh, kkomaeng is a maltese? i didnt know! it looks like a mini maltese or something, she looks so small!

my fav. dog is a maltese, but my cousin's maltese looks bigger than kkomaeng.

anyway,

thanks ivylive for posting the pics (and evyerbody else too :D )

i love that first picture!

when is everybody's summer breaks? i have two and a half more months of school left... YAY!

or... for the aussies here, when are your.. winter?... breaks?

Guest anythingasian

Hey WARRIORS!

Great Weekend To Y'All!!!

hey nhetski...chestnuts...i dont really like them before but after the chestnut picking scene in CP...i started to appreciate them...YEH really did a great job being eun chan...her nominations are well deserved...i heard the other nominees are quite good as well...hope she wins...and yehbabyYEH...everytime i watch CP i cant help but really admire how the PD made the whole thing seemed so original and natural...she helped YEH make a very effective eun chan...i am really looking forward for her next project...i am going nuts here on who will be her next partner...there is a long list of hot guys out there...well some are entering the army this year but then why limit the list for men only...she can do a charlie's angels, korean version...ha ha ha...kaz..you are back! thanks for the the kinds words...rickylee...watching again?...enjoy!...

here are more of my YEHshops...

wakeupwithyeh.jpg

ryo03800x600.jpg

ryo02800x600cpy2.jpg

ryo01800x600.jpg

btw, thanks for those who keep on sharing their YEHgoodies...

take care people...

B)

Guest pongky

New Notice posted at Neri

백상예술대상 관련 안내입니다.^^

by: 꼬마윤 2008.04.20 [14:14]

안녕하세요! ^^

오늘은 기분좋은 소식을 가지고 왔습니다.

은혜님께서 백상예술대상에 참석하시기로 결정되었습니다.^^

사실 참석여부는 초반쯤 결정되었지만 표수가 결정되지 않아 내일쯤 공지올릴 생각이었지만

팬분들께서 궁금해 하시는 것 같아 미리 올립니다.^^;

표에 관한 공지는 표수가 결정되는데로 바로 공지 올리도록 하겠습니다.^^

그럼~ 24일날 뵈요~^^

YEH is going to attend Baeksang Awards on the 24th? :unsure::w00t:

_shin_ dongsaeng, thank you for the HQ scans! ate jeni, lovelyfan, thanks for the link to the 20sec eye2o ad! pm reb, congratulations again!

thank you everyone for all the goodies! :)

Guest lualm

yes pongpong! read that from baidu just now. yeh is going to be at the Baeksang Awards ceremony! yipeeee!!!

am i hearing smr and the rest cheering yeh for the win?

Good luck girl, i know you can do it! aja aja!

Guest MariYEH

YEH For The Win!!!

I hope she nabs the Best Actress Award!

Stars' Favorite Restaurants

But for Koreans, Korean food is best. There is a place to find the best meat that Yoon Eun-hye of "Coffee Prince" and wrestlers from "Like A Virgin" enjoy. Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo also go here. It's 'Mr. Park's'. As soon as you go in, you are greeted with signatures of Korean stars, and even Japanese tourists visit. How much for two servings of savory meat that melt in your mouth? 106000 won.

source: Hancinema

Guest lovelyfan

Great news!!!

Can't wait to see YEH at the Red carpet of The Baeksang Awards... :w00t: :w00t:

And it would be greater to see her receive an award on stage :rolleyes:

Guest kim08

woah~ :w00t: im so excited...seeing YEH again in a red carpet make me feel really really excited...

GO!GO!GO! YEHFTW!!!....

wondering wats her dress that night....pics..pics..picss...4 more days to go...

Guest Yehbaby

Happy Sunday Warriors!

kim and rickylee......yeah, isn't YEH cho kawaii as Go Eun Chan? the comicbook is a must-have collectors item for CP lovers. :) would translate the speech bubbles for you rickylee, if i could read korean. lol. it's quite easy to follow the storyline according to the photo cells though, since we've already seen the drama....heheh. cuteeee. :D

here are more The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince Photo Comic Vol. 1 scans in tribute of Go Eun Chan and YEH's Baeksang nomination! B)

cpcomic1003tj9.jpg

cpcomic1006fn4.jpg

But for Koreans, Korean food is best. There is a place to find the best meat that Yoon Eun-hye of "Coffee Prince" and wrestlers from "Like A Virgin" enjoy. Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo also go here. It's 'Mr. Park's'. As soon as you go in, you are greeted with signatures of Korean stars, and even Japanese tourists visit. How much for two servings of savory meat that melt in your mouth? 106000 won.

cool! hey, those YEH fans planning to take a holiday in Korea should take note, so they know where to stalk YEH, if stalking is in their agenda! pity schova didn't hear of Mr. Park's before he went last year! :P

any, am loving the pretty wallies, especially the first one! keep 'em coming, warrior sista! yes, me too....really really anticipating YEH's next project.....and it'll be exciting to find out who her next lucky co-star will be. it's unlikely to be Hyunbin or Wonbin, since they're both committed to movies for the second half of this year. i'd really like to see YEH act opposite Kang Ji Hwan or Yoon Kye Sang (hey, we already had the Gong-Gong, Won-Won, Woo-Woo, Kim-Kim aannnd Ji-Ji couples :sweatingbullets:) .. so it's high time for the Yoon-Yoon couple! :lol::rolleyes:

oh, our girl is attending the Baeksang? thanks for the good news, pongky! wooo hooo! :w00t: YEH AFTW babayyyyy!!! :D :D

Guest lil_archer

YEH For The Win!!!

I hope she nabs the Best Actress Award!

source: Hancinema

Really???? two servings for 106000 won? that's friggin $105!!! ohww myy gaaahhhhdd!!! :o

that money can feed me for a month... (well maybe just 2 weeks :sweatingbullets: ... but still!!!)

---

She will attend the Baeksang Awards? I can't wait to see what she'll wear...

I hope she'll win!!! I'll pray for her all night!!!

Guest jyssandra

Thanks for the nice pic of Yeh..

shes change a lot to all her pic.

And im excited to see Yeh in red carpet and hoping she will win ....

more power to Yeh and more power to all avid fans of Yeh..