Nakiami Kyoko

Guest cheli001

thanks _shin_ for the cy update :)

she changed her cy skin!!!

she's online!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

skin041908le9.jpg

edit:

opps forgot to comment

weeeeee!! a pic of kkomaeng!!! i missed kkomaeng. look at her pearl necklace! cutiee :wub:

the comment she wrote (yeh's pic) :

너무오래간만?ㅋ

the comment she wrote (kkomaeng's pic):

이뽀

^ ahihihi.. pretty

oopss _shin_ edited her post. kekeke

Guest Bunny_tarn

hurrroo!! long time no see Bunny_tarn!

yeah, we all miss her.. waiting patiently.. very patiently.. :wacko:

juss crossing my fingers that she would attend the baeksang awards!!!!!

Hi smr05...yes long time that I didn't come here because I 'm a busy girl :sweatingbullets: (I study hard at this term :wacko: ) Oh, you say about baeksang awards, right? :mellow: Do you know when have baeksang? Please tell me, I don't want to miss YEH. lol :blush:

I totally agree with you and dariav-. I don't really understand the dude and what the point of writing all these in Korean.

I know that you like YEH, jan5th and you want to get your message across but you took it out on the wrong people.

Go and bash the media or whoever wrote the article instead.

We are not here to dump in all the bull crap articles to this thread like you said. We are here to support YEH and you should know damn well that we do.

Let's be real here. All bad news are good news to the writers anyway. We are old enough to think and calculate the fact.

I do not appreciate that you think of us as less YEH fans than you are.

I just hope that the second one that you posted was a good one.

bas_nexus, you were not the first person who posted that article here. I have seen that before and please do not worry about anything.

Thanks smr sis for the translations. BTW, I was able to call and vote for YEH successfully. Thanks for your input on that.

bluedolphin, you have already summed it up there about the media that they like to spice things up so they can sell the news. And don't you worry about the fengshui in here. It's all good. LOVE is the reason. This all happened because of LOVE and the LOVE is for the only one, Yoon Eun Hye.

I saw that schova was here when I was backlogging. Welcome back, bro and welcome back, Bunny_tarn. I know school is tough in Waterloo but I'm glad to see your post again.

Peace out.

Hi -kazutoshi-, How r u? I hope you have a great time in seattle. So far, I 'm very busy as you know. However, I didn't forget you guys and YEH. lol :blush:

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7088/skin041908le9.jpg

edit:

opps forgot to comment

weeeeee!! a pic of kkomaeng!!! i missed kkomaeng. look at her pearl necklace! cutiee :wub:

the comment she wrote (yeh's pic) :

너무오래간만?ㅋ

the comment she wrote (kkomaeng's pic):

이뽀

^ ahihihi.. pretty

oopss _shin_ edited her post. kekeke

Thanks for her CY update :) Last time after I listened her music in her CY, I like them so much. I try to find those songs and I got one that is "I'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING (BUOYANT REMIX)(FEAT. J& BOBBY KIM)" so I want to share with you guys. However, I still want the other songs. Please help me to find them. :blush: :blush:

I 'll give you everything

;);) Enjoy!!!

i'm loving the song I'll Give You Everything". the lyrics are perfect for Yeh and Gong Yoo. i wonder to whom she really dedicates this song. :rolleyes:

thanks for sharing...hope to have more of those from her CY..hehe

Guest mishybear

hey guys!

wooh. lots of things going on.

first, i'd like to say jan5th, you are welcome to stay anytime!

i hope nobody is getting scared off by us! :sweatingbullets:

we're not scary! i promise!

lol

so anyway, so i got a new dog.

im not sure if its the same breed as kkomaeng (i dont think it is), but she reminded me of kkomaeng when i first got her.

i was like "yay! i have a similar dog as YEH!"

lol i feel so mean, i love my dog! and NOT just because she reminds me of kkomaeng. :blush:

the basichouse photos look great! thanks to everybody who posted!

and i hope to see the eye2o new vid on youtube.. kekeke.

wellllll... evyerbody have a darn nice day :)

Guest 1kaaa

ah!~ yay. thans _shin_ for the Cy update.

it seems like YEH got some free time lately by updating her cy.

it has definitely been awhile and i'm glad she updated pics. her

dog is so cute too. that makes me miss my dog at home. =[

but suhweeet news. =D

morning guys!:)

ate jen (ivy) thanks for the doggie pic... kyupta!!!! but where's kkomaeng?

^guess YEH heard you searching for kkomaeng? :lol: thanks for the cy update!

and the skin is from rebby. again!! <_<:lol: thanks btw for the Gung BTS..gosh..they keep on coming. :w00t:

mishy, i've been wanting to have a maltese too, just like kkomaeng. me want to dress her like YEH's dog. :lol:

1kaaa, your welcome ;)

this might be an off topic but this might be of help for others too. :sweatingbullets:

you might want to resize your siggy , there have been changes in the sig rule and soompi will be performing a system wide check on 4/30. ;)

and since everybody's posting a message for jan5th..:D

you really seem nicer and more polite in your PMs and you are more than welcome to post here again. i understand your concern and hopefully some others will too.

substance-over-form is what really matters, be it in korean or english, your posts are actually even more relevant to this thread and more sensible than some of our one-liner spams and long case-analyses posts. :sweatingbullets: 저도 반갑습니다.^^

smr sis, i did keep my word didn't i? and thanks for keeping yours.^^

looking forward to Baeksang Awards!! hope our YEH wins!! i'm already thankful that she's nominated, i'd be more thankful if she attends and be most thankful is she wins. YEH AFTW!! ^_^

+edit+ i own a page! kekeke!

yehbh.jpg

Guest 1kaaa

^ oh, isn't the width and height requirement: 400 x 175?

ohh, you might be talking about the file size. i'll do it asap. =]

thanks!

edit: oh lordy...lowering the KB definitely takes the quality out of

the banner, doesn't it.

Guest -kazutoshi-

yo kaz bro!

welcome back!! hows things??

great to hear that u were able to vote for her!! so howd u do it?

did you take out the 0 at the front??

jan5thnim~ ahnyonghasaeyo~~

thank you for the compliments and regardless of whar has happened i still intend to continue translating YEH articles and info from dceune ^^

there is really nothing to be sorry about as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

but as u mentioned, i wasnt exactly the happiest person when i was translating ur previous post.

nonetheless, u are more than welcome to join our thread and i would really like to see you post more often, though i urge u to post it in english ^^

once again, i appreciate ur comments and i too hope that we will continue to support and cherish YEH regardless of our differences :D:D

Anyhow, onto bigger and better things ^^

Is YEH attending Baeksang or what?????

Hi smr sis. Life is great. My mom is still here and she cooks for me. Weird weather in the Pacific Northwest though. It's snowing at the moment, in mid April. Totally weird but totally beautiful.

Here is how I did it. Like I said I tried the number with my mobile phone and it didn't go through.

Yes, I got rid of the first 0 before the city code and I used my computer at work to dial since I don't have a landline phone at home.

I did trick the system a little bit. I fooled the system so it thought that I dialed from the landline phone then I just followed your instructions.

As I read your post and I appreciate you more, sis. You always take your time to translate all these YEH articles for us and we know that you tried to do your best every time. We always enjoy reading your translations here.

This last translation was the hardest one for you to put all the right words together and I very much appreciated.

jan5th, if you happen to be here again and read this. I also want to apologize about my last post. I might have been a little too harsh on you.

Your presence is always welcome here and so are your opinions.

This thread will be filled by all the people who love YEH.

Hi smr05...yes long time that I didn't come here because I 'm a busy girl :sweatingbullets: (I study hard at this term :wacko: ) Oh, you say about baeksang awards, right? :mellow: Do you know when have baeksang? Please tell me, I don't want to miss YEH. lol :blush:

Hi -kazutoshi-, How r u? I hope you have a great time in seattle. So far, I 'm very busy as you know. However, I didn't forget you guys and YEH. lol :blush:

Thanks for her CY update :) Last time after I listened her music in her CY, I like them so much. I try to find those songs and I got one that is "I'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING (BUOYANT REMIX)(FEAT. J& BOBBY KIM)" so I want to share with you guys. However, I still want the other songs. Please help me to find them. :blush: :blush:

I 'll give you everything

;);) Enjoy!!!

Hi Bunny_tarn sis, I'm having a great time here in Seattle. Thanks for the song.

Here is The 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Thread.

It will air on Thursday the 24th of this month so go hit the books first and then watch it. :P:lol:

Have a good weekend everyone.

YEH AFTFW!!!

Peace.

+Edit kim08 just reminded us. Thanks kim08

Guest kinetics14

Hey all.... long time no post. Glad to see eun hye is looking healthy and really good, even though she does have her busy schedule with all those promotions/cf's, but at least she is making good money.

Guest Yehbaby

what's up Warriors! :D

it's great to see so many newcomers in the past few days and those who have not posted in a long while...kd597, dariav-, vivjelly, rickylee, bunny tarn, lil archer, nhetski , kinetics14 and others. hello and make yourselves at home here peeps...this is the place where ALL YEH lovers can voice their love, support, concern and encouragement for YEH! :lol:

also welcome back kazutoshi bro! did your sis and nieces enjoy their north american trip with you? ^_^

bluedolphin, got your PM sis, and glad we got that cleared up. :) appreciate your chinese to english translations for YEH.

my sweet anyany, that Baeksang award nomination sure is fine compliment of YEH's acting skill and the excellence of Coffee Prince, which is greatly owed to the talented PD. yes, it's wonderful when the whole cast knows what good acting is, and they all blend together so well. once again, well done to the cast and crew of CP!! :w00t::DB)

smr - gotcha. my misunderstanding with jan5th will be sorted out in PM, so that personally vested third parties cannot gleefully twist our words beyond what is intended, all in the name of "fun". :rolleyes:

here are some scans from The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince Photo Comic Vol. 1. enjoy! :D

cpcomic1004fg5.jpg

cpcomic1005jd9.jpg

have a wonderful weekend my lovely Warriors! :lol:

Guest ivylive

new pics (credit as labelled and Dceune)

Ceci mag scans?

200805sure_vbscan.jpg

200805ceci_bhscan02.jpg

200805ceci_bhscan01.jpg

200805ceci_crapscan.jpg

She is so lovely & look at her waist and legs :P

edit: Done backlogging

Thanks Rebby for the BTS & BH summer catalogue and YEH must have been very thankful for all the gifts.

_shin_, kkomaeng looks fierce :w00t: !!! Thanks for the hard work on stalking... err posting her new cy pics. :lol:

smr05, your welcome & yeah the article is about Re-T.

Oh and to all my fellow hyoonies who thanked me, you are more than welcome girls!!! ;)

Guest kim08

Yehbaby~ your coffee prince comic scan was great...i like it..so kawaii...hehehehe...

ei,,is that ceci mag scan new???

YEH pics in basic house,,,was breath taking... :wacko:...*sigh*

she looks so healty...hoping for her new drama...

Guest lualm

gosh, i'm really blown away this time. yeh's new cy skin is again, webby's gift! whoahaaaa! major goosebumps!!! i think i can't wait for agent snowie, i have to bug you myself with this!!! :P :P :P

seriously, i'm really happy for webby as yeh seemed to like most of her cy gifts, and yeh herself has shown how appreciative she is to those who really really love and support her. it really sends you to cloud 9 when you see her use your gifts, it's like finding and making a connection with her through her cyworld. :phew:

and i think she knows the sender's name already by this time. :phew:

whoahhh cheese, you were just looking for kkomaeng few days back! spieeessss! are there any spy in this thread? kkomaeng looks so lovely, elegant and sophisticated, lurve that pearl necklace and the pendant! quick cheese, go find those accessories here for shinnie! whhahah! :w00t:

hiyeee to _shin_, waves to ya! good lesson there! i think most of the hyoonies are heeding your advice well! tee hee! ;)

thanks ate jen! love the pics you posted, especially the first one. yeh can replace marilyn monroe anytime! i think this is one of the most beautiful shots she has ever had.

Guest ivylive

Ubbie!!!

I also thought of Marilyn Monroe when I saw her outfit :wub: She should have let her hair down and the effect would be spot-on especially with her lips. Too bad her mole is on the cheeks, hehehe

I wonder when was this taken, it looks like Goong days

1168851125_1.jpg

Guest jesmon27

Hiyee!!!! wahahahaha

delurking coz of this cutieeees!!!!

^^ goshee!!!! i so love kkomaeng!!! :w00t::w00t: hahahaha ubbie, just like you, i thought for a while that maybe there are spies here noh? because just the other day, ate cheesy is looking for kkomaeng, then all of a sudden YEH unnie posted kkomaeng's pic in her cy! nyahahahahaha

wait, uhm, YEH looks chubbier noh? hihihihi but uhm, based on the time she updated her cy, goshee... she's into sleeping late again? aigoo... unnie, rest well yah? :blush: (this goes for you shin unnie and ate cheesy too!)

^^ unnie is not doing anything noh? coz she's so active nowadays... hihihihi coz she have lots of time to lurk and scrap and update her cy... :D im so happy that she still have time to do this things...

new pics (credit as labelled and Dceune)

Ceci mag scans?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/jen...sure_vbscan.jpg

She is so lovely & look at her waist and legs :P

^^ ate jen!!!!!!!!!! waaaahhh!!! i delurked also coz of this!! goshee!!! shes so sexy!!! like marilyn monroe?? (ooppss... i saw ubbie's post... we have the same thoughts! :lol: ) thanks for this!!!

hihihihi thanks so much for all the YEH goodies everyone!!!!

and oh, before i forget... congratulations PM!!!!! YEH unnie wubs you! weeehh!!! :w00t::lol: