Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest sogazelle

@ Avidneri1003
Thank you for all the instructions about voting. I specifically joined Soompi for YEH. I just voted for her on MBC with all your instructions and for YEH/PYC for best couple.Awesome!

Guest jasmin rice

curiousyeh

said:

As to the kiss scene, it is good. I read that PYC' kissing scenes are "toned down" ones and many speculated that because he is an idol and many fans maybe jealous.

And it is good that he did not hesitate to do such scene with YEH and I know that PYC knows that  YEH did kissing scenes in all her past dramas and

it is not a big deal with YEH. 

@avidneri1003
Thanks a lot for mobilizing all of us to vote!

I know my request sounds strange and funny but I assure it makes a lot of sense. If you know of any South Korean NERI fans, PLEASE ASK THEM TO WATCH THE DRAMA VIA THEIR TV SETS NOT THEIR SMARTPHONES, TABLETS, OR TABLETS AS IT WILL HELP BOOST THE RATINGS OF THE DRAMA AND WILL GIVE GREATER CHANCES FOR OUR YEH TO WIN THE MBC AWARDS...PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD BY POSTING THIS ON THE MBC I MISS YOU BOARD OR ANY SOUTH KOREAN PORTAL...
YEH, FIGHTING!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I love these scenes so much and my swaying poor heart cannot even choose between crazy (rabbit) jungwoo and creepy (but cute) Yoo Seung Ho Harry.
022qxd.jpg0021za.jpg

To EUNNIE Shi and also My Dearest Chingus

Cherish This Season

Cherish memories with family and friends.Spread cheer and joy to unknown faces This is the season of love. This is the season of joy.This is the season of peace.Wishing you a Merry Christmas
by wishafriend.com

CaptureCHRISTMASANGEL_zpsd46a21d4.jpg

class="content-title" Yoo Seung Ho Gives Up on Love Line with Yoon Eun Hye? hotshotlover30 December 24, 2012

Yoo Seung Ho recently revealed his thoughts about the love line between his character and Yoon Eun Hye’s in MBC drama “I Miss You.” On December 24, MBC’s morning show “Good Day” visited the set of “I Miss You” to catch a glimpse of its stars.

Regarding the love triangle between Harry (Yoo Seung Ho), Lee Soo Yeon (Yoon Eun Hye) and Han Jung Woo (JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun), the young actor explained, “Harry gets very jealous. Currently, he’s feeling very angry and insecure that Joy, who’s also Lee Soo Yeon, is falling for Han Jung Woo.”

Yoo Seung Ho added, “He’s jealous at Han Jung Woo and Lee Soo Yeon’s relationship. If you think about it, Harry really did lose everything. I feel like Harry will change a lot in the future. There will also be a twist. I gave up on my love line [with Yoon Eun Hye].”

Meanwhile,  “I Miss You” is described as a traditional melodrama about first love and stars Park Yoo Chun (JYJ), Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho. In the series, Park Yoo Chun plays Han Jung Woo, a homicide detective with a pleasant personality. He holds a painful memory of his first love and and a sense of deep regret of not being able to protect her locked deep inside his heart. Yoon Eun Hye plays Lee Soo Yeon, Han Jung Woo’s first love and a victim of Han Jung Woo’s family’s internal strife. The two fell in love at the tender age of fifteen but had their love snatched away from them. They continue to live their lives, keeping their broken hears and true feelings hidden. Yoo Seung Ho rivals Park Yoo Chun for Yoon Eun Hye’s affections as the cold-hearted Kang Hyung Joon. He’s described as a man of vengeance behind his gentle demeanor.

In related news, Yoo Seung Ho recently revealed his plans to fulfill his mandatory military duties as soon as he wraps up “I Miss You.”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/24/yoo-seung-ho-gives-up-on-love-line-with-yoon-eun-hye/

Guest eunhyemaki09

I feel soo bad. I'm a very hardcore YEH fan since forever and I barely visit her soompi thread :((I just started goign to soompi after it was announced that YEH is the lead role for IMY.)I visit IMY thread more than her own thread.
Anyways, It's the morning of the 24th here and I just want to wish our YEH happy holidays.My wish came true a little bit early though, referring to YEH working with PYC starting last month.I hope to see YEH next year in another wonderful drama. . .or even a movie.I just love it when she appears on my screen aside from having her as a wallpaper all the time.
Wrapping this up, I hope everyone would have a great time celebrating the holidays :D

eunhyemaki09 said: I feel soo bad. I'm a very hardcore YEH fan since forever and I barely visit her soompi thread :((I just started goign to soompi after it was announced that YEH is the lead role for IMY.)I visit IMY thread more than her own thread.
Anyways, It's the morning of the 24th here and I just want to wish our YEH happy holidays.My wish came true a little bit early though, referring to YEH working with PYC starting last month.I hope to see YEH next year in another wonderful drama. . .or even a movie.I just love it when she appears on my screen aside from having her as a wallpaper all the time.
Wrapping this up, I hope everyone would have a great time celebrating the holidays :D