Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

So I finally watched episodes 10 to 12 today and I must say, YEH does not disappoint in terms of acting. She never disappoints. YJ and WH are meant to be. Life isn't smooth and their relationship, considering both their positions, is balanced on a knife edge. I feel everyone who is disliking the whole angst-y period because truth be told, it does put viewers off. You want to escape from real life to be entertained with something happy and 'heart fluttering' not heart wrenching melodrama. But dang, did anyone see that punch coming? I was not expecting BFF to waltz in like a protective boyfriend and knock out WH. I was like O_O but for some reason, I couldn't help but think "good, you deserved it!" WH has my heart but he has been annoying me with his wishy-washy actions. True, his hands are rather tied and he's in a 'damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't' kinda sticky situation but for goodness sake, don't just back off for 3 episodes!! 

I feel good about the direction of the last episodes of the drama, it's getting back on track. Why is it that some of the kdramas kind of start amazing and then get lost for a while in the middle and then find the road again towards the end? It's so bizarre. 

I think I'll go ahead and watch Coffee Prince again while I wait for the next episodes...

Anyways, happy watching and discussing, peeps! :wub:

Edit: does anyone know why koalasplayground isn't watching this drama/recapping it? Just curious.

• Like 5

YEH's pic in the coffee cup gives a very different vibe. Innocent but deadly mysterious. I really prefer her with dark hair. In my head if she goes dark, she will slay all other hallyu stars. Simple and understated style suits her very well because she looks so pure but with a hint of danger lurking inside.

I hope she picks another project soon. One that delves into the dark side of humanity or maybe action? I'd love to see her as a cop with a dark past. 

But I know she has to rest for a bit after FW. Hope it's not another hiatus though. 

• Like 5

YEH's shooting a 3 episodes (trilogy) religious play/drama "Go Go Song" with the theme of "Warm Love Moments of Ordinary People" at the end of this coming year (starting from 15 Dec until February 2019) and is going to convey the message of "Love" which never disappears.

It is said to be a trilogy of 40 minutes (each). The date when YEH appeared is still unknown.  

http://m.dcinside.com/board/yeh/186327

Thanks sis @hallyuyooneunhye ;)

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

YEH's shooting a 3 episodes (trilogy) religious drama "Go Go Song" with the theme of "Warm Love Moments of Ordinary People" at the end of this coming year and is going to convey the message of "Love" which never disappears.

It is said to be a trilogy of 40 minutes (each).

http://m.dcinside.com/board/yeh/186327

PS There are some pics on the link above but I couldn't post it here -_-

@lonetwilight thanks for the news.

Hope non kr fans like me can get to watch. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

YEH's shooting a 3 episodes (trilogy) religious play "Go Go Song" with the theme of "Warm Love Moments of Ordinary People" at the end of this coming year (starting from 15 Dec until February 2019) and is going to convey the message of "Love" which never disappears.

It is said to be a trilogy of 40 minutes (each). The date when YEH appeared is still unknown

Happy to know that before Christmas almost the same week as the final episodes of "Love Alert" we will have more of Yoon Eun Hye's acting. True Love is a never ending theme, thank you very much Yoon Eun Hye, we will watch you. 

• Like 4

"Sureum Watch"... Romance is back on fire

• Seo Young-jun
  • 2018-12-12 15:02:58
  • 1S8FQFOTXY_1.jpg
  •  
  • It was a scene where Cheon Jeong-myeon and Yoon Eun-hye, who had no choice but to look at the 'Sureum Watch' 

Cha Woo-Hyun (Cheon Jeong-myeon), who had to leave from protecting her beloved lover Yun Yoo-jung (Yoon Eun-hye) in the MBN drama "Sureum Watch" broadcasted today (12th), would appear in front of her after a long time. The expectation for the romance of the two to be resumed is getting bigger. 

In the past, Cha was suffering from the brutality of his powerful opponent, Kang Hae-joo (Gang seo Yan), who tries to marry him with his father, Tae-soo (Kim Byung-ki) blessing. In particular, Cha Woo Hyun's could not see his loved ones hurt because of himself, and he put a distance to Yun Yoo Jeong, whichcaused the two people to separated from each other.

• The fateful meeting of the "milk couple" in the photo that is related to this makes the chest hurt. Chau-hyeon will tell Yun Yoo-jeong the reason why he has notappeared all this time.

Yun Yoo Jung also responded to his sincere confession positively, and therelationship of the 'milk couple', which did not start from this point, flipped 180degrees and issued a Fluttering warning again. 

The crew replied, "Chow Hyun and Yun Yoo-jung, who had been forced to liveapart because of the 'milk couple' breakers, are reuniting today. We want to see if they can have a storm and twomore hardened people will be able to keep their love in the endless trials, "he said. 

The MBN drama 'Soremimbo' epi 13 will be broadcast at 11 o'clock at night (today). 
  • / Seo Young-jun, reporter syj4875@sedaily.com

Disclaimer : translated by Google :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 6

On 12/10/2018 at 12:51 PM, Gracedberry said:

005Pamgsly1fy1my635tqj30gf0m0gpd.jpg

005Pamgsly1fy1my7b0wkj30zk0gfq5f.jpg

Coffee prince? No! ! It is a memory picture of Korean drama Fluttering Warning ~ 

Cr: Yoon Eun Hye's weibo 

I love Coffee Prince, for that series is that I am a super fan of Eun Hye Yoon and Gong Yoo.

• Like 2